Monday, March 26, 2007

Mommie and Me Monday!


I love my Mommie a lot. And I always feel safe when I am in her arms! It is fun to stare into her face, too. Maybe if I stare hard enough, I can hypnotize her!

Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Phoebe said...

You look very happy in your mom's arms. What message are you going to give her after you hypnotize her?

Emma's Kat said...

Daisy, you look so sweet and cuddle-able!! And in mommy's arms is a great place to be.

Anonymous said...

It looks as though you are gazing into your Mommie's eyes, happy and secure that you are well-loved.

Christine and FAZ said...

Hypnotising is a good trick, if you keep practicing I am sure you will get it right. Then you will be able to hypnotise people to get you Temptations every time you want some.

FAZ

p.s. I am not surpised you don't have fleas - I don't imagine any of the Pink Ladies ever get fleas -unlike me (I am a tomboy and sometimes forget how to be feminine)

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are sooooo cute! I love being in Blizzie's arms but she is so far away now. Sometimes I will let mom or dad pet me. Once I let mom pick me up for about 20 seconds.


~Prinnie

Tara said...

That is so sweet! I love that same position. Aren't shoulders great?
Tara

Parker said...

Daisy, I agree that there is no place that feels safer than in your Mommy's arms! Mommy's are so great for so many things, but I think gettin' lovin' from them is the bestest!

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes. That's a lovely picture. You look like you are giving your mom much loving admiration!!! What a cutie you are.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

I love my the Lap Lady a lot too. That's my favorite shoulder to grapple onto as well! I like her shoulder, it looks safe.

Kaze

Unknown said...

We don't do shoulders that well...but Mom can turn us upside down in her arms...that doesn't bother us!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mommy cuddles is DA BESTEST. No wonder yoo feel safe, yoor mom took on a bunch of vishus deer (wifout Rocky&Mao's repellunt) and lived to tell about it. When yoo hippo-tize her yoo shood tell her dat yoo need tem-tay-shuns effury 3 minuts.

The M's said...

Missy loves shoulders, that is a wonderful picture of you and your Mom.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, you're so pretty! Don't worry Skeezix, I'm not hitting on your girl. My Mommy was watching over my shoulder and wrote that! But look at the love in those eyes! That's just the sweetest thing! Again, that was my Mommy! I like this picture, too!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy -- that is such a nice photo of you looking lovingly into your mommie's eyes.

I like to sit with the woman and yesterday I put two snags in her sweater when I held on tight while she held me.

Cheers Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm a sholder cat, but I like to STAND on the Food Lady's sholder win she's at the compyooter. Then I purr and purr and she skritches me and I purr sum more. But mostly, I like Mr Tasty Face better. Yoo can praktiss yer hipnotizing on me anytime yoo wunt!

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so sweet :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Good luck with the hypnotizing, Daisy. Mom's are notoriously difficult to hypnotize.
DMM

Spoon of life said...

That is just a sweet sweet sweet picture!!!

Maria

sammawow said...

You look so cute gazing adoringly at your mom. And your whiskers look really cute and curley in that picture. So adorable!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I agree with Faz the Cat!! Hypnotize her into giving you lots of treats and your own lizard!! that would be great fun!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look so comfy in your Mom's arms. She really loves you!

Abby

Aren't Mom's great?

Monica said...

Daisy, I added you to the Pablo Fan Club memberlist. Welcome!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, we biggifyed you and your Mommie's picture, and your curley whiskers and furs look so soft!

Shoulders are great!

caspersmom said...

I don't know Daisy, it looks like your Mom has you hypnotized. Looks like you are staring into space. No matter who hypnotized who, it sure does look like you and your Mom really love each other. Which is a really good thing.

Anonymous said...

you will buy a case of Temptations...you will buy a case of Temptations...you will buy a case of Temptations...

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

What a pretty smile Daisy! You are one very happy kitty cat - and I know your mom is awesome! Purrs

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Daisy that is the look of pure adoration! How adorable!

The Furry Kids said...

That is a very sweet picture of you and your Mommie. Good luck with your hypnotizing lesson!
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

INAMINI said...

Wut a pretty pare yu and yor Mom make!
LOKi

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is such a cute picture of you looking at your Mom!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a cute picture. Daisy is so pretty.

Kitikata-san said...

Daisy, can you just get any cuter? You are just so cute in this photo!

Forty Paws said...

Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday Daisy!!!

Luf, Bow

Anonymous said...

Of course you hypnotize her, Daisy! All the other cats here in the house can do that with our mommiess, too. I'm young and learning it, but the mommies say I'm a brilliant student.;)

Dax :)

PS - When I'm grown up I want to be as cute as you!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

mi mom would like to hold u!
she sez yer so sweet.
i agree.
luv--jh

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute photo Daisy. I love my mom too. You look very happy in your mom's arms. Good luck hypnotizing her!

Spooker said...

Oh Daisy, I think your Mommy is under your spell already!

MaoMao said...

Awww, you look so cute and happy bein' held by your momma. My momma loves holdin' us, too, though she's gotta grunt a little when she picks up Brainball, who weighs close to twenty pounds (she ain't fat, just great big)!

Kimo and Sabi said...

This is the sweetest photo ever!

Lux said...

This is so cute, Daisy & Mommie!

Boy said...

Yes! Do the hypnotising twick and soon.....the entire bag of temptations will be yours!
Do wemember to share some ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails