Saturday, March 17, 2007

Photo Hunters #10: Drink

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: drink. I was going to show you my beautiful drinking fountain. But, remember when I told you that my sister Pixie was planning a Saint Patrick's Day trick? Well, here is her trick - she made my drinking fountain have GREEN water!
I decided to drink from it anyway, and guess what? GREEN water tastes as good as no-color water!
I hope you have a very happy Saint Patrick's Day! And don't have too many green drinks!


Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

A. said...

Great pictures! I'll have to get a water fountain for my cat, looks good.

Anonymous said...

Pixie and your Mommie have a great sense of fun! And so do you for drinking the green water.

Happy Shamrocks to you all. (who is Irish there?) Big Irish grin!

maiylah said...

wonderful choice for the theme!
love that last shot! so cute! :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Gattina said...

Green water for St. Patrick's that's a real celebration, lol ! You look really cute with your green hat !
Happy St. Patrick's Day !

HRH Yao-Lin said...

What a funny trick your sis played on you!!!! LOL Green water!

Very amusing, glad it didn't turn you green from drinking it xxx

Sarah said...

I don't think I'd be so brave as to drink green water!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your water fountain is very cool. :) That was a funny trick Pixie played on you to make your water green.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too funny!!!!

Happy St Paddy's Day!

Anonymous said...

Top O the Morn'n to ya Daisy! Glad you played along!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh that Pixie!! I was wondering what was on her list. Glad you liked the water, and her hat is just too cute!
Happy St. Patricks Day to ye both!

Unknown said...

I never would have thought to do this..This was so clever and cute

Hot(M)BC said...

Wow Pixie, that was sum trick! We's glad the green water tasted normal tho, Daisy. Happy St. Patty's to bof of yall!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, this was a big shock to see that terrible green water. It looks like it could be moldy or dirty! I think Pixie is a good trickster sister.
If Prinnie had done this to me I would have rassled her!

Happy Green Stuff Day!
You look really cool in that hat :-)
Meeyowls, ~Caesar

Forty Paws said...

What a great idea that Pixie had!! She got you back for trying to dominate her!!! Tee hee.

Have fun today and don't turn too green!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, and what a great idea!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Pixie's trick was too funny!
You look so cute in your little Shamrockin' Hat!!!
Happy St. Patty's Day!

My DRINK post was about Pomegranate Green Tea!

cheers,
Not The Mama
It’s A Blog Eat Blog World

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that green water is purr-etty! Happy Saint Paw-Paddy's Day to you, Daisy! You look so nice in your green hat.

sammawow said...

Ha Ha - Green water for St. Patrick's Day! Good trick by Pixie. Hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day today!

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Andree said...

Now that is clever! You look great in that hat, Daisy!

Lux said...

You're such a cutie, Daisy, but I'm not sure about that green water.

Anonymous said...

It looks very pretty in green! And I love that hat!

srp said...

I wonder if our kitties would touch it. I suppose they really don't care as long as it is wet! That's a nice hat!

Kat 3 said...

HAHAHA. That's too funny. That green water looks yummy!!!

-Kat 3

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it!! You're so festive Daisy! Our kitty Louka says "hi" to you!

bonggamom said...

That is so hilarious! What a great way to celebrate St. Paddy's Day. By the way, love your hat, little kitty :)

Tara said...

OOh, green water! I'm not sure I would have drank it... good trick Pixie!
Tara

Meowers from Missouri said...

furry funny, daisy. thank goodness that's ALL pixie did . . .

happy st paddy's day to you and yours!

the o'meower clan

Leona said...

Green water is fantastic! Happy St Patricks Day!

Karen Jo said...

Pixie thought up a really good trick to play on you. You look really cute in the green hat. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and Pixie and your Mom.

Valtool said...

Love these, and said out load when I saw the hat on the kitty, "That's just wrong!" :)

Unknown said...

That was a funny trick! We were wondering what Pixie was planning. Maybe this proves that she isn't a grouch, but still a kid at heart!

Skeezix the Cat said...

That Pixie is vary clevver... and trikky! I wunder if I cood make the water in my water fowntin pink? I bet pink water tastes the best of all!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

The beans get green beer and you gets green water. That's great! Happy St. Patty's Day.

Waspgoddess said...

The shamrock outfit is just too cute :)

I also have a drinking cat this week.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is so cute! What a fun trick, did it make your tongue green?
Happy Patrick's Day!
purrs,
Icon & Katie

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great trick Pixie! Well done. My daddy loves green drinks for St. Patty's day. Mommy doesn't because to many make him snore. Do you think you'll snore tonight Daisy?
Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahaha! That was a furry good trick! Happy St. Pat's!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hello Daisy and Pixie and Mom - Wishing you all an excellent St. Patricks Day. It looks like grass water! How fun! Maybe next's Valentines Day it could be pink!

Purrs and Love

Victor Tabbycat said...

Erin go brah!
Oh, an that's a funny trick yur sisfur played on you! Maybe I'll try that wif Bonnie.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, both u and pixie look so kyoot in your green hats

Just Ducky said...

Green kittie water. Good choice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, thank you for my card, it gave me a big grin. Looking forward to seeing you and Pixie and of course, Mommie and Daddie. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

mmmmm - it's the color of fresh kitty grass! bet it tastes wonderful!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow, Daisy. I think you're very brave for drinking the green water. I guess you gave it the sniff test first, but I still don't know if I could have done it!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy St Patricks day. Green water, yes you is brave. didded it turn your tongue green?

Anonymous said...

Those are terribly cute and funny photos! I wonder if your poo will be green?

Boy said...

Gween water!!!!!!!!
I do so want some too!
Can you turn gween after dwinking it?
Gween's mine favouwite cowour!

Emma's Kat said...

LMBO!! What a great St. Patty's Day trick, Pixie, er...I mean, Daisy...it could've been worse, right? You look just adorable in your green Happy Shamrock's Day hat!

Artsy Catsy said...

Ha ha! You're not just havin' a wearin o' the green, you're havin a drinkin o' the green, too! You're celebrating inside and out!!

O'Rocky

Faith said...

I love that water fountain and the green water is awesome :D

Jake and Bathsheba said...

What a great trick that Pixie played on you! Not mean spirited, just fun! Our mom, whose favorite color is green, thought the water looked very refreshing.

We have a confession to make. Santa Claus brought us one of those water fountains for Christmas and we would have nothing to do with it. I(Bathsheba) love to drink out of the bathroom faucet and Mom thought that I'd LOVE to have my own fountain. She was WRONG. After two months, she cleaned it out and put it back in the box.

~J&B

a fluffy feline friend said...

Tehehehe! That's a funny trick, Miss Pixie! Tehehehehe!

Around Your Wrist said...

Pixie's sure tricksy! the green water is a fun joke, and i'm glad you played along.

does the noise of your water fountain bother you?

--suz

caspersmom said...

That was some trick that Pixie pulled on you. I drink green water all the time cause our water bowl is green. I didn't know water was clear until you mentioned it. You sure do look nice with the green hat and the new collar you got. You sure do like the fashion stuff and on you it looks nice.

Casper

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You do love the water fountain, do you. And why is the water green?

Sesame would love this too. I need to get one for him.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. Wow, your very own drinking fountain. That's so cool. I haven't seen one like that before. I'm sure Bruno would be delighted to get one just like that.

Green water ... what a refreshing change from the typical water. Glad you liked it.

Take care!

Uisce said...

that is just about the cutest thing I think I've ever seen!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails