Friday, March 16, 2007

Fashion Show Friday

Look at the very beautiful collar I got for winning the Valentine's day dress up contest which was held by the Catster Glamour Cats group. I really love my collar! I think I look like a LION when I am wearing it. And the best thing about it is, it is PINK!
Look how proud I am!
This collar was made by the Manx Sisters mom! She is very talented. Maybe you can stop by their Catster page and say Hi, or leave them a treat!

And, check out Elijah's Rescue, which was just launched! It is a site dedicated to stray and rescue cats, and there are lots of interesting things there including forums, and even an article by my Mommie!

Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very cute collar Daisy! :) You look lovely wearing it. :)

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You look very pretty in that collar. It's a nice contrast with your furs.

Anonymous said...

You look like a colorful lion... no no no, you look really pretty. I could rassle with you if you were here. I can't rassle with a picture though, but you look very proud and happy to be wearing that snuggly collar! Your eyes match on of the colors.
~Caesar

Kitikata-san said...

very cute Daisy! I like the collar a lot! I also like your sister's photos 2 blog entries down. She looks good in her hat.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that is a furry lovely collar Daisy - you truly does look like a lion!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty collar,Daisy you look so cute.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Those are your colors, Daisy.
They bring out your beautiful eyes!!

LZ said...

What a beautiful fancy collar! I think I'd try to eat it though...I'm not very good with stuff like that. But you look beautiful! (Don't get mad Skeezix, I'm just saying she's pretty)

Latte

Forty Paws said...

That's very pretty Daisy! Congratulations on winning the contest!

Luf, Us

The Crew said...

Oh Daisy, I love your collar! But I think I'd be tempted to chew on all those fringes.

Your friend,
Misty E

Unknown said...

Oh, Daisy, you put Simba the Lion King to shame when wearing that collar!

The Cats Stephens said...

That collar is really cute on you Daisy! My brother Eliot looks like a lion sometimes, because his face is so furry.

-Emily

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a spectacular collar! You do look like a lion!

Spoon of life said...

Very cute...but I have the feeling that Ben would kill me if I would try to put it on him hehehe...

Have a grrrreat weekend:)

Maria

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Daisy that is very colorful and pretty. your look wonderful! Sending purrs and scritches - Please tell your mom that the "secret Mission" has been revealed and our mom is headed for a long cat nap! Love and thank you!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy...

Nice to see you in your new collar.

I will check out the Elijah's rescue page... thanks for the heads up.

love, Pearl

Skeezix the Cat said...

I have the SAME IXZAKT COLLAR! We can dress up like twins!

Anonymous said...

You look maaarrvellous darling!!

Ninja

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

oh daisy I luff your new collor it look so pretty wiff your furr furry faistbals accerys are so importen to one wardrobe


Lilly Lu

Miss Sara said...

Great collar, Daisy! You sure model it well!

Purrs, Sara

Karen Jo said...

You have a wonderful collar, Daisy, and you look so good modelling it. Thank you for the very nice poem you left in my comments.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dat collar iz so byootiful an u ware it so well. i think u an skeez should ware yer collarz together an post a side-by-side!
did u heer mi 2-leg sistah iz in yer state uv florida gettin a tan? no tannin heer in da state uv noo york. we're havin a ice storm!

Kimo and Sabi said...

That looks most lovely on you!

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

That collar is purrfect for you, you look great!

Tara said...

Fantastic collar! Now you can just ROAR!!!
Tara

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You look divine!

~J&B

Lux said...

That is one lovely collar, Daisy - it really suits you!

Biker Betty said...

Daisy, the collar looks stunning on you. That is so neat that someone had made it.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Mu cats would bite me if I tried to put anything like that on them.

And it would stay on for exactly 20 seconds, then it would be on the floor. And in shreds most likely.

My cats are very rude.

Anonymous said...

Yu look very beautimus in yur fanci collar, Miss Daisy! Yu ar so exotic and reegul!

We like Pixie's photo with her St. Patty's day hat, too. :)

yur little pal
Zenith

Louche Tabby said...

............strike a pose!.......

Boy said...

you're so pwetty!
Even pwettier than a wion cos I'm sure there're no pink wions awound!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Daisy. With your rainbow collar you look like the queen of the jungle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails