Saturday, March 24, 2007

Photo Hunters #11: Empty

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: empty. I am sad to show you that my entry is an empty bag of Temptations. What could be worse? Oh I know, my empty and grumbly tummy with no Temptations inside.



Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy,
u look like yer cryin an cryin ...
don't wurry. i know yer mom will buy u anudder bag uv da temptashunz.
shee'z jus dat kinda mom.
luv--jh

Sarah said...

I feel for you, Daisy, you look so sad!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it - that is soooo cute!!

Gattina said...

Poor Daisy, you look sooo sad with your empty belly, lol ! I should alert the Animal Protection !
When you have time look at my cats, they suddenly had hair growing on their heads !

The Lazy Iguana said...

A team of my top operatives smuggled out the classified version of the Bill Of Rights with all Bush signing statements added. It is on my site.

Our list of rights will soon be as empty as that bag o cat treats.

Millie said...

Gee Daisy, that's pretty bad. I don't know what could be worse.

Monty Q. Kat said...

That...that's not right! You can share my Temtashuns, SheBean just got me a new bag to try.

(If that's okay with Skeezix!)

=^..^=

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, we have an extra bag of Temptations, if your Mommie forgets to get more, we'll send ours!!
(I bet she won't forget :) )

Lazy Daisy said...

Awwww....poor Daisy, reminds me of the quote that says, "I can resist anything but temptation!"

Parker said...

Oh the horror! No Temptations!?! A day without Temptations is like a day without...I just don't know! It's the only thing that I'll "high five" for (well tuna too!) It's so awful I just can't imagine it! I hope your Mommy got some more for you! Yikes!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy honey, don't worry or be sad, mommie will fix that situation! i know she will!

smiles, auntie bee

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

OH THIS SHOULD NEVER EVER GET TO THIS POINT AN EMPTY BAG OF TEM-TAY-TION HOW WILL YOU SUVIVIVE LONG ENOUGHT FOR YOU MAMA TO GET YOU ANOTHER I WORRIED AND SCARD DAISY TELL ME THIS HAS A HAPPY ENDING WIFF A NEW BAG

Lilly Lu and Mu shue too

Daisy said...

Do not worry, I will be getting many more bags of Temptations, today!!!

Smalltown RN said...

oh poor kitty ....that is very sad....an empty bag of temptations...that will never do!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh Daisy, that second picture of you is breaking my heart! Either you were way sad, or you are such a fabulous actress that Dame Helen Mirren should hand her award over to you right now! Either way, I'm glad you're getting some more temptations today. Maybe you should hide an emergency pack somewhere so you never run out...

The Meezers or Billy said...

Don't cry Daisy!! I will share my tem-tay-shuns wif you! You can haf Sammy's share!!! - Miles

Unknown said...

Awwww... this kind of emptiness would cause a heavy heavy pain in me - but I´m sure your little problem will be fixed soon =)

Have a nice weekend, Daisy!

Jane said...

Ah what a sweet, sad photo for today's hunt.

Andree said...

UH OH Looks like somebody's mom better run to the store REAL quick! LOL

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very sad that your bag of Temptations is empty Daisy! I hope there is another bag in the cupboard for you.

Forty Paws said...

Poor poor Daisy. We know you are so mistreated. And probably starving as well. We shall alert the authorities right away!!!

Luf, Us

PowersTwinB said...

Daisy you look so sad hun...mommie please find some new treats for her!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat makes us sad too. Temptayshuns are da bestest.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe, poor Daisy. How sad, dat empety bag almost made us cry. Yoo look so unhappy.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no!!! Empty Temtayshuns is the werst sort uv empty. We haf some yoo can share if yoo want to.

Tara said...

Don't you hate it when that happens?

I'll share mine with you, I still have a few bags.

Tara

Crazy Working Mom said...

he he he...that's cute! :)

Hope there's some more in the cabinet!

Great photos!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

An empty bag of temptations is very sad, indeed.
Did you get a new bag yet? I hope so!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you look like you're no bigger than that Temptations bag, you cute little thing, you!

Rocky

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh Honey, I feel for you!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Daisy, yoo need more Temptayshuns and a BIG HUG! Maybe sum kerly wisker liks! I've NEVER seen yoo look so sad! (And Monte, it's okay by me if yoo send her more Temptayshuns!)

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, I can't imagine anything worse than an empty bag of Temptations!
That second picture of you is priceless! I may just have to go home and print it and frame it!

Anonymous said...

I just learned about Temptations. Mom got me the chicken flaver because that is my faverit flaver. Those things drive me crazy. I think I like them more than nip!!

~Princess

RobKPhD said...

Was it empty before or after the cat got it? :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy ... Teleport over furry quick 'cuz we've got some fresh bags of Temptations® to share with you.

Mine are up, too ... I did last weeks and this weeks on account of my Macintosh was sick last week.
DMM

Biker Betty said...

Hi Daisy, You look so sad with your empty bag. I love the name of your favorite food. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Yikesola!!! Too, too sad... Hope you got more today!!!

Boy said...

Oh no! That's the saddest thing in the world!
nudge your mommy until she gives a new pack of temptations!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Eeeeek! No more Temptations?! I bet yer mom's got a stash somewhere!

Tiger Lily said...

Oh what a terrible thing to happen Daisy! I'm glad to hear you'll have more soon. You look so sad I want to cry with you. Purrs!

MaoMao said...

Awww, Daisy, I'm so sorry. But I'm sure your momma will buy you some more. Or you're welcome to some of my Pounce!

Purrs and kittyhugs!

Lux said...

Such sad expressions, Daisy! How did things get to that point???

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Everyone's already said it, but we have to exclaim that the second photo is just so sad! Poor Daisy! We were relieved to read that your mom is getting you more Temptations. You deserve them.

~J&B

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Awww Daisy we are sorry you are out of your treats! Get the keys to stroller and ask your mom top drive you to the local Kitty Store and then you will feel better. Purrs

Patty said...

My cats love treats too. Very cute photo. I have one up so stop by if you have time

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. Awww, you look so sad looking at that empty bag. You almost look as if you were going to cry on the 2nd shot. Hope you'll have a fresh bag of goodies soon. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope your tummy isn't empty anymore. Hopefully you've been able to get a full bag of treats!

Emma's Kat said...

Oooh, poor Daisy! An "empty" bag of Temptation just won't do! Great entry for the "empty" theme, but not great for a Daisy kitty who needs her Temptations! I'm sure your human will get you some new Temptations soon!

Kerri said...

Poor Daisy. Great picture but oh so sad. I'm sure that was quickly remedied with another full bag.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Awww...you poor thing. I am sure mommy is running out to get some new stock.

Karen Jo said...

You look so sad, Daisy. An empty bag of Temptations is the worst kind of empty for a kitty. I hope your Mom got to the store to get you more.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look so sad in that second picture! I hope your Mom brought out another bad of goodies and fed them to you right away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails