Saturday, March 31, 2007

Photo Hunters #12: Water

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: water. I have a water dish. I have a fancy water fountain. But my favorite place to drink water is directly from the faucet! First I like to study the water before drinking. Then I stick my head right in there and drink it up!
It tastes GOOD!
ps: Do not forget that tomorrow is the big day where I play the April Fools day prank on Pixie! I can't wait!!!

Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey, Zippy drinks like dat too! She sez da water in da bafroom sink tastes better.

Tara said...

I love to watch the water from the faucet, but I've never tried drinking it!

Tara

Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow! Amazing photos, Daisy!! That water looks goooooood!
I can't wait for April Fools, too!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer teeth look vary vary wite. Do yoo go to a BriteSmile dentist? Wow. Thoze pikchers make me thirsty!

Anonymous said...

It amazes me, you know, the fact that you actually managed to take so many continuous pictures of your cat "playing with the tap" :)

Amazing Gracie said...

What an adorable little creature! Makes me want a kitty...but we have birds.

Chelle / Chel said...

That is adorable, for sure!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! :) I like to watch the water from the tap, but I don't like to drink it. The water here in Munich is hard, and I don't like the way it tastes.

Lazy Daisy said...

Daisy, aren't you just the smartest cat. I'm glad you didn't get wet just trying to get a drink.

Caylynn said...

Very cute series of photos Daisy. :) Glad to hear the tap water tastes good. :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i like doze pikshurz daisy.
da faucet iz a grate source uv refreshin water dat hazzen't been sittin arownd wid udder cat'z slobber in it.
luv--jh

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We agree with you, Daisy, faucet water is very tasty!
We'll come back by tomorrow to see what you've gotten into with Pixie :)

A. said...

Great pictures, and you're so good to do it in front of the camera. Not all cats are so obliging!

Thanks for passing by earlier :)

Fat Eric said...

My doofus cousin Fred likes to drink in the sink too. I do not get in sinks myself.

How interesting that you Mericky kitties call it a "faucet". Here in the UK it is a "tap."

Anonymous said...

Love it!! It is amazing how you captured this in the photos!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! It is amazing how you captured this in the photos!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

We used to drink from the sink... but now we just have a few bowls around the house. Mom spends most of her day just cleaning our bowls and refilling with fresh water. I really like fresh water!

~Prinnie

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow. That looks much harder than bathdrinking. Nice skills!

Parker said...

Golly Daisy, even your teeth are cute! And you little pink tounge! Your Mommy takes great photos!

Sasha said...

great shots of your tongue daisy!
Diamond

Anonymous said...

You're so good at that Daisy! Nermal says it looks refreshing and that he's gonna try that :) Happy hunting and have a great weekend!

MaoMao said...

What cute pictures, Daisy! I like playin' with water comin' outta the faucet, but it's my sisters Dorydoo and Brainball who like drinkin' it the most.

Forty Paws said...

One of the ones who came before, Munchkin, drank from the faucet as well. That's lovely how intensely you study it first.

We did a water theme today too!

Luf, Us

Gattina said...

He, he it's funny ! You can see Arthur doing the same work,lol!
(my cats & funny stories)

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I have a fancey water fountain too! Before that, my Mommy had to find ways to make me drink. BUT, I never tried drinking from the faucet. I understand your studying it first though, you wants to make sures that there are no harmful things coming out of the faucet! With my kitty fountain, I always know what's coming out! With a faucet, I would think it's a real mystery!

LZ said...

That is our favorite way to get water too! Ours always drips so there is a constant supply.

Latte

Heather said...

Daisy you're a cute little one, I like how you watch the water first!

=^..^= said...

Lurrve the pikshurs, Daisy! I've nefer drunk from a faucet befurr, but now I know how to... and it's all thanks to you!

By the way, I lurrve your fangs too.

~Bombay

Andree said...

You took the best photos of cat at faucet I have seen! A whole sequence, with that cute little tongue and those dangerous teeth! Great work.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We like to drink out of the sink faucet too. But even better is the tub faucet. I like to use the tub faucet to give myself a kitty mohawk. It's a good fur styling tool.

Tiki

The Furry Kids said...

We never tried to drink out of the faucet. Hmmm, that looks pretty tasty. I bet Skeezix really like these pictures, too.
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm glad that you were able to get your water dance on film ... Mom tried and tried to capture Cocoa Puff's drinking from the Culligan system where he stomps on the handle and swoops his head under the faucet for his drink ... So very, very blurry ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
I like to drink from the faucet too.
The water is nice and cold :)

Anonymous said...

go see what our furrends at www.the-kittys-mom.blogspot.com got!!!

The Lazy Iguana said...

One of my cats (the calico one) likes to drink from the bath tub. She would wait till people were done taking a shower then bum rush the tub as soon as the door opened, just to lick the water from the tub. Or drink from the bathtub water thing.

So I bought the fancy electric cat water dish fountain thing for her. It did cut down on the bathtub drinking.

Unknown said...

That´s an awesome collection of pictures, Daisy. I bet they´ll make a cool slideshow =)

The Cats Stephens said...

Our brofur Percy loves to drink from the fawcet too - he's the reason we have a drinking founten, even though he still begs to drink from the sink every morning.

-Abbie

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh please do not get water in your nose sideways upside down like that, Jezebel is always playing in the water and drinking. Happy Weekend to you.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute as always, Daisy! I am going to play a trick on my sister cats too!!
purrs,
Icon

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Hi Daisy! It's sooo good to meet a fellow lizzard lover. We LIVE to chase the lizzards! We don't care about the birds or the squirrels or the buggies [too much]. We only get to go out when our Mom can come out with us, but that's usually a few times a week except for the few dark months of winter. Us florida cats are REALLY lucky that way!! We live on the other side of Florida, but our Mom loves to go to the beach on your side. We just like to stay home.

Ariel, Lemieux and Tocchet

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy. i like to do that too honey!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
We like to drink frum a faucet (or tap) too!
Effurbody cept Casper, hoo kant hop up on the counters. Meowmy puts him up there, so he can too, sometimes.
In her bathroom, she put us a faucet fountain. I'll ask her to put sum pikturs of it on my blog, too.
You shur ar koot... I bet Skeezix got urjes when he saw yur pretty PINK tongue (MOL)

luf -
yur littel pal,
Zenith

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you have impeccable taste, as always. I do that too, because drinking from the faucet is much preferable than from a bowl in which a bunch of other cats have dipped their tongues. Ick!

Rocky

Jake and Bathsheba said...

I'm with you Daisy. Bathroom faucet water is the best! And I love your photos. Mom bought me a water fountain for Christmas, but I refused to use it so she eventually (after two months) just boxed it back up and put it away. I like my ritual at meals where I make her follow me up the stairs and give me a drink out of my favorite bathroom faucet. She is well trained.

~Bathsheba

Anonymous said...

Ooow, great photos!! My Cornish Rexes do that exactly the same way. :)

I'm not playing in the photohunt because they have stolen my camera 2 days ago (grrrrr).

Wonderful weekend from Marlene and the curly cats from Holland!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. You have very good reflexes to tilt your head for a refreshing drink.

Thanks for sharing these cool photos.

The M's said...

I am starting to try to figure out how to drink out of the faucet, any tips....Munchkin

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Daisy, you are absolutely gorgeous. What great photos, too. Can't wait to see what prank you pull on Pixie!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Daisy,
You are so pretty! We've never heard of a Devon rex cat before.
Thanks for stopping by to see us!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Datz da bestest way ta get a furry gud drink!!

gud fur u, miss daisy!!

Katie Too

HRH Yao-Lin said...

OMG I am so excited to see what your april fools day trick is!!!!!

It's 1st April already here -I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR TRICK!!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

OMG I am so excited to see what your april fools day trick is!!!!!

It's 1st April already here -I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR TRICK!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT action photos. Your April Fools trick was great too!! :)

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oooooo....this is co cool! The Spice Cats doesnt know how to do this.

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures, Daisy! You obviously have your human well-trained, too. Makes me thirsty to look at you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails