Friday, March 30, 2007

Frootbat Friday and Meme

Happy Friday!
Psssst! I have a secret for you. Remember how Pixie played that little joke on me on St. Patrick's day? Well, I am planning an April Fools Day trick for Pixie on Sunday. I can't wait! (don't tell her though). I was tagged by my friends Latte, Millie and Lilly Lu, for this meme, so here are Five Reasons Why I Blog:
  1. So my Mommie will buy me cute outfits for my pictures. My wardrobe is growing!
  2. So I can play funny games and tricks on Pixie, and then post it on my blog.
  3. Because I like to make new friends, and the cats I have met here are the greatest.
  4. It is FUN!
  5. Because I get to see my special friend Skeezix every day on his blog; that makes my heart race!
5 other cats I tag: Anycat who hasn't been tagged yet and wants to participate. And I am specifically tagging Oscar!

Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute photos as always Daisy. :) Have fun playing your trick on Pixie on April Fool's Day. I know it will be something fun because you really do care about your sister.

Those are all terrific reasons to blog. It is fun and I enjoy making new friends. :)

The Lazy Iguana said...

A pressure switch in the litter box connected to a fire hose would be really funny.

Unknown said...

We are beside ourselves to see what this trick may be...

Anonymous said...

Daisy... this is Prinnie here. I know you love your sweet sissy Pixie. I think a silly April Fool trick will be a whole lot of fun, but remember her heart condition. We both have murmers and can't take much excitement, blah. Getting old is not fun!

You are very cute here in the kitchen being sneaky and frootbatty.

I like this meme and I am going to work on mine and I will help Caesar too. <3 Love Prin

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You sure are cute! I think frootbats are awesome! As for the April fools joke, make sure Mommy gets pictures!

I'm new to all this in the cat world, I wouldn't mind being tagged sometime.

Parker said...

You look like you are cookin' something mischevious up in that first photo! I'm looking forward to hearing the story!

LZ said...

Uh-oh.....I can't wait to see what you have planned for Pixie! You have such great ears.

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

We see your milk ring!!!

Luf, Us

Sasha said...

you are so pretty Daisy you Cuteycat. What sensitive ears! And eyes almost like segments of oranges. I will burst into a catpoem in a minute.
Regards from Diamond

The Meezers or Billy said...

we just love love love your gold eyes Daisy!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute there Daisy. Nice reasons to blog!

Spoon of life said...

You're just so adorable...I wanna hug you!!!

Maria

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great reasons Daisy! I can't wait to hear about your April Fools trick on Pixie.

Christine and FAZ said...

These are all very good reasons Daisy. Hope you have a great weekend. FAZ

Hot(M)BC said...

Our lips are seeled bout April Foolz! Grate reezins to blog, too, Daisy, we's glad yoo do blog cuz yeah it's FUN!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I make yer hart race? Reely? Wow, that's neet!!! Yoo know whut? Yoo make my hart race, too!!!

DKM said...

We can't wait to hear what's going to happen on Sunday

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That last photo of you is adorable. You will stop Skeezix in his tracks with that look!
Abby

Lux said...

You definitely look like you're up to something, Daisy!

Tara said...

Uh oh, Pixie better watch out!

Isn't blogging fun? I'm really glad you blog, its been fun getting to know you!

Tara

The M's said...

Great reason to blog, we like meeting new friends also.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are some terrific reasons to blog. I think that I blog for some of those reasons, too!

DMM

Karen Jo said...

You do look like you are planning something, Daisy. I can't wait to find out what it is. I really like your reasons for blogging. I also blog because it is fun.

Monica said...

You do have very big ears, Daisy. I'll bet you can heard better than the average cat. Phoebe plays with one of those plastic ring things too.

Tiger Lily said...

I hope your April Fool's trick gets Pixie good!

Around Your Wrist said...

love your pictures, girl! you are soooo photogenic. when you need a break from being a professor, a surgeon, and who knows what else, maybe you could be a model!

--suz

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Oh is that blue toy from the cow milk jug? We love stealing those. We can't wait to see what you have planned. But do not scare Pixie too much. Purrs

Related Posts with Thumbnails