Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stairs are fun!

The stairs are one of my very favorite playground areas! You can watch the front door from a good spot halfway up:Then, you can look up to see if anyone is coming:
And after that, you can look down and scare your Mommie by pretending you will jump:
Hi Mommie! Why are you so scairt? .... you look small.
Sometimes I jump up and try to practice walking the tightrope on the stair banister. But my Mommie gets worried and tells me it is Not Allowed. Because if I fall, I don't have a safety net.

Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

As always, Daisy, you look very cute! It looks like you have a great spot on the stairs to hang out and watch everything that is going on.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Wow Daisy... you have an awesome stairway.

You can look out, look up, look back AND look down. That would suit me just fine because I need to know what's going on around me at all times AND I need a good escape route.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

watch owt daisy ... it'z verree high up an u could get hurt!
laffin ... u won't get hurt ... yer a trained profeshunal!
i notice u hav sumthin i diden't see on yer paje called "shoppin wid daisy." i am gointa take a look later wen mi mom comez back frum da skool today.
luv--yer frend--jh

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy they also a great sleeping place we have some not that nice at grandma summer house and we likr to sleep on the stairs so who ever passus know we rule the house i like the second step from the top mu shue take the furry top step


Lilly Lu

Shilgiah the Cat said...

What wonderful stairs. By the way,my mom thinks you are just so so cute and cuddly she wants to pick you up and kiss you. I think you are adventurous like me. Wish I had cool stairs like those.

The M's said...

We want stairs like yours also. Please listen to your Mom about the tightrope walking.

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow Daisy, that's king of like our balcony where I praktice my gymnastics- I scoot all the way forward on my side or belly and hang down to look downstairs. Miles jumps. - Sammy

Anonymous said...

Oh the stairs. Yeah. mommie thinks Rexy kitties are related to monkees because Prinnie and I used to jump from up there... and I used to love walking on the railings.
we stopped doing that when we turned 11 so you have many more yeers to enjoy scaring mommie...
haha 'not allowed' hahaha yeah. That is of course you know, when you pretend you do not understand.
Once I jumped from the highest level and mom thought I knocked a lamp over but it was really me making my superb landing into the family room.


You look very very cute Daisy :-)
I hope you have a fun day driving mommie crazy with worry


~Caesar

Unknown said...

Daisy, You have so many talents! I've never known a doctor who can walk the tight rope!

Parker said...

That looks like a long way up Daisy! Be very careful though if you try to tightrope walk! It does look like a fun place to keep watch from!

LZ said...

Daisy.....you are BRAVE! Of course we're always leaping through our stairs because we have a nice piece of furniture we can sit on top of if we go through the rails. Don't jump though, I don't think it would be good.

Kaze

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I bet those stairs are great fun! And it would be wonderful to always be looking down on your beans below. But I agree with your Mom...be very careful on that banister.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are right, stairs are a lot of fun!! If I had big stairs like that, I would never leave them! (Um, except to eat and litterbox)

Skeezix the Cat said...

We don't have stares like yers, but we have a rayling ware the upstares overlooks the downstares and I jump up on that a lot. I fell off wunse, so now I'm more careful. It's a good place to watch that psyko stray cat Trip frum.

Anonymous said...

In my old house, I used to walk on the bannister like that. I did fall once but I wasn't hurt. I worried my human but I ate well and I think just had the wind knocked out of me. I found that to avoid human interference it was best to walk there late at night...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look so cute up there in your balancy(notice I said YOUR balancy) *giggle*... but your Mommie is right you need to be furry careful. Don't want to fall off.

Abby

Tara said...

That is really cool! We have a balcony just like that, and I love to scare Mom into thinking I'm going to jump!

Tara

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh how high up you are!
I can see how your Mommie would be afraid if you tried to do one of your acts on that bannister.
Just survey your kingdom from the floor :)

The Crew said...

Oh Daisy, do be careful up there!

Mo and The Purries said...

that is pretty high up!
no wonder your mommy's scairt!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Be very very careful Daisy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... You can get up furry high like Charmee does. We don't have a second floor with stairs, but we do have a catwalk about the kitchen cabinets and he gets there via the 'frigerator. He hasn't fallen either, but once he jumped from the catwalk to the back of the recliner and flubbed his geometry missing the recliner by inches. He got the wind knocked out of him BIG TIME. Be careful and don't scare your mom so much.
DMM

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy! you'z looks very cute today in your pic-fers. We don't have stairs to play on any more. We did in NC, but not now. Just don't jump down like Miles does. That would reall scare your meowmize.- Sia

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, those stairs look like a great place to supervise from! I wish we had stairs.

~Earl Grey

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Oh Daisy, be very careful! My biological sister use to do that and fell off the loft-twice! It was a good fing that there was a couch there for her to fall on. It scared Mommy to death!

You look really cute though! My oldest kidbean has Spina Bifida and we can't have stairs so she don't worry anymore. I miss the stairs! They was fun!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow! Look-it those stairs! You have amazing views. Our new facility has stairs. It's the first time Sara and Kat 3 have lived in a house with stairs. I'm the only one that plays on them, running up and down and skipping five or more stairs at once!! I bet you do that, too! You are a daredevil.

Kat 3 said...

Daisy,
It looks like you are almost as high as the birdies. Have you ever caught any birdies up there?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

DAISY!!GET AWAY FROM THERE!! YOU MIGHT FALL AND HURT YOURSELF!!!

Oh, that was my human talking. She got worried just looking at that Picture. She isnt used to stairs - we live in a flat LOL

Phoebe said...

I don't have any stairs in my house. I used to live in a house that had some really cool stairs that were very steep and were fun to RUN up and down. But I like your VERY TALL stairs with the great view.

MaoMao said...

Your pictures are so cute -- you've got bee-yootiful big eyes. And wowie zowie, those are some fantabulous, humungous stairs! I bet they're so much fun to spaz out and run around on. But your momma's right, be careful way up there!

Boy said...

WOW! Stairs! I don't have them here!
They wook wike weal fun!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Luk at the grate spot to luk owt!! Yoo have the culest lukowt space evur! Grate job making yer lady werry...werrying is just another way to get attenchun frum yer lady!

We'd rite more but we gotta find a HI place and act like were going to jump! Thanks fur the grate tip!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

What a good way to tease yer MOm ~Merlin, sAhdow, Ko Ko and the Poiland Tribe

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh dear. The Stairs are so high up! No wonder your mommy is worried! I would be too!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Of course you will not fall, you are a Kitty Cat. Stairs look like fun but that's really high up. Be careful not to scare your mom, humans usually are the ones to fall down a stair case. Kitty Cats have Grace and Balance! Purrs

Forty Paws said...

Oh my goodness!!! We almost movededed a cupple yeers ago but Maw an Paw wuz skeert of da stairs an 10 poodins. Not all ov us ist as graceful as u Daisy!!!

Luf, Us

Leona said...

Oh No! Be careful Daisy! Don't jump!

Related Posts with Thumbnails