Thirteen things that are good about living in south Florida:
1. LIZARDS!!! They are everywhere!
2. When I grow big enough to go on the rides, I am going to Disney World!
3. I will not have to move when I retire
4. I can play golf if I want to
5. My Mommie and Daddie live here
6. It is almost never too cold to go out in my stroller
7. There are lots of sunny spots in my house to bask in
8. There is no smoking in restaurants
9. The Miami Dolphins. Ok, maybe not this year.
10. Sometimes, I can see an alligator
11. There are lots of pretty and strange birds to look at outside
12. There are also many bugs to play with. Sometimes they get into the house. Four times a year a man comes out to spray for the bugs. I wish he wouldn't do that. I would rather have a house full of bugs.
13. LIZARDS! I know I already said that, but they are the BEST thing about living here.
Here are some of the crazy birds that live here. They were in my backyard!
And this is to the right: