Friday, March 2, 2007

Feature Friday: My new MOVIE!

Here is my very first drama! It is a cautionary tale about catnip use. It is called:

Catnip-Reefer Madness!

I hope you like it. This movie is rated PG-2. Any cats under two years should watch with an adult or guardian.



If the YouTube version is not loading, click HERE to view another version. I hope you enjoy my new movie.
Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy,

Mu shue here all i can say is wow!! that a great mnovie you should post that one on catnip annymous we a bunch a freindly catnip loveing cats


Mu shue

Ps Lilly Lu said she has her outfit picked out you need to see them

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
may i be da first to comment on yer noo drama. i giv it 2 pawz up!
evree yung cat should watch dis important film! in fact, mi noo brudder matsui haz now seen it 3 timez ... hiz eyez ar buggin owt.
may i also say dat in da munchee seenz i wuz noticin yer byootiful eer tuftz.
dis film iz award worthee!
luv--yer grate frend an admirer--jh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

... um ... may i be da second?

Hot(M)BC said...

Psssssssst... Sanjee.... hide the nip. Quick!

hehehe

Louche Tabby said...

.......ahem.....tha was the best vid!!........Daisy...it's official....you are LOUCHE.....and one SEXY REXY.............

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh my cat!!! that was so funny, to quote jeter, we were laffin and laffin....loved the music too

Anonymous said...

Great movie. WOW great acting too.

I hope you and Pixie have the best day ever! Happy Friday

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Awesome movie! Very educational for us young cats. (Mommy watched it with us.)

Christine and FAZ said...

My Goodness, this is quite disturbing. I think 'Pansy' may need to go to the Catty Ford Clinic for rehab. FAZ

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job! Are you entering that in the Skeezix Acatemy Awards?

LZ said...

BRAVO Daisy!!! I seriously think you guys are incredible cat actors and your Mom is a great director!

Kaze

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Oh. My.

That movie had the woman laughing out loud.

I'm glad the rehab was successful. You must be diligent, though. It's easy to relapse.

Hot(M)BC said...

I putted a link at Catnip Anonymous fur nipheads to cum see yore educayshunal moovie.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that was a great video Daisy! I had to watch it with my mom, since I'm only 7.5 months old. I haven't been allowed to try catnip yet, since I'm still a kitten, so thank you for this cautionary tale!

My mom and I really enjoyed the movie. :)

Forty Paws said...

Daisy,

You are such a mess!!! We crack up when we visit your site. And our Maw is envious of your Maw's fotoshop and youtube abilities. She is a great director!!!

Luf, Us

Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow! What great acting! What great catnip!!

Oh man. Now I'm hankering for some catnip ...

-Bogdan

(My people say I missed the point of your movie; I have no idea what they're talking about.)

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a great movie! You and Pixie are amazing actors!
umm... you were acting, right??

Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Daisy that was the best video ever.
Mommy laughed so hard she had tears coming out her eyes.

Kismet said...

I made sure that Sophie watched it with me, since she is not even one yet. She couldn't really focus on it though because she was real busy looking for foods and making sure my tail wasn't twitching. Maybe she is already on nip, who knows. Anyway, great video, Daisy!!

Milton said...

Great movie!
All young kits should watch.
2 paws up!!
---Beezer

Wendy Hoke said...

Dear Daisy,

Great video. Excellent acting. 4 stars.

Here in California we can legally use catnip for medicinal purposes. We just need to get a prescription from our vet.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom made us all watch yoor moovee. We tried to tell her we'z not 'dikted or nuffing we just enjoy da okashunal use. O.K. so yoor powerful moovee made us rethink da use of catnip. We'll stop begging fur it every day and cut it down to a cuppul times a week.

Unknown said...

As usual, Daisy, you get 12 paws up from the Cyclone Cats! Great movie! *whispers* we likes the nip too and go wild eyed and crazy too!!

D
J
CC

Anonymous said...

That was a very informative video. Every kitten must see it. Too bad my cats didn't watch when they were kittens. They are to far gone for help now.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, that was soooo funny! You, Pixie, and your Mom did a fantastic job. Keep em' coming!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

hahahahaha. this is great. well, mommy almost frew up looking at the egg wif fancy feast sauce, but we fought it was great!!!

Millie said...

Oh that is SO funny! We give it three paws and one thumb up~

The Crew said...

Um, dare I point out that "Pansy" looks suspiciously like you, Daisy. Or is that just a coincidence?

George
Catnip Anonymous member (clean for over 6 months now!)

Spoon of life said...

I'm laughing so hard!!!
This is too funny!!!

Believe it or not Ben couldn't care less about it...

M.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I mean, "Pansy" is a fabulous actress. She really had me believing that she was all hopped up on the "nip". And "Shady Lady" was a star, as well. Can't wait till the sequal comes out!

Just Ducky said...

Good job Daisy. A good lesson for all of us.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

{{{{PIXIE and Daisy}}}} you been hugged by Icon (me) and Mu shue pass it on to 4 other cats see my blog and Mu Shue's blog for details

Daisy said...

That is very sweet. We passed hugs along to DaisyMae Maus, Emma, Gemini and Tara!

momsbusy said...

wow! riveting! informative! such emotion! certainly a acatamy award winner.

yuki & kimiko

Tara said...

Oh Daisy, that was soo great, and I really needed a good laugh today!

And thanks for the hug..I'm passing it around!

Tara

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha, ha. Thay is the bestest movie ever.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Holy Moly that was awesome!!! What creative genius!! The timing and the music-great! Mom was laffing & laffing the whole time too! That reminds me, we need some fresh stuff!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Encore! Encore! I give that movie ... uh ... two paws up ('cuz I don't have any thumbs)! You deserve the Acatemy Award just for using the Stones for your musical score! Awesome! I cannot wait for the sequel!
DMM

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Amazing!!! HEHEHEHE We luv videos like that! Ummmm, it makes us wanna go find the nip....gotta go, see ya latur

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Perhaps your message will get through to those hard-headed cats who say "I can handle 'nip." Serious business indeed...

(But my human kept laughing at it.)

LZ said...

You've been tagged with a hug by me! I love you!

Kaze

Around Your Wrist said...

{{{daisy}}} warm and cozy hugs to my friend daisy! i hope you'll remember me when you're famous (although i think you probably already are!)

your video is perfect! you show so much talent!

--suz

twiga92 said...

That is a wonderful movie, Daisy! You did a great job!

(storm & mocha's mommy)

Anonymous said...

Daisy: you are a wonderful actress! "method" acting works for you!

And Pixie should get a Supporting Actress Nomination at the Cattys!

Not The Mama laughed so hard, I thought he was gunna hurl his breakfast or squirt his coffee outta his nose!

((((((((((((((Hugs to you both))))))))))))

Meow for now,
~Daphne

Miss Sara said...

Daisy,

Me and Kat 3 have come back and watched your movie soooo many times now, taking notes, so we can someday be great actresses like you. We even showed our Daddy the movie, and he thought it was soooo funny. I think you have a best movie award coming your way from the motion picture industry.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I've watcht this moovey many times, now. I've never reely bin into nip, but yer moovey makes me think I shood give it a try. Are yoo going to enter it in the aCATemy Awards? Yoo reely shood!

Gotta go and talk to Rocky....

PEE ESS:

{{heer's a hug}}

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Were going to linky to yer video frum owr blog cause it made us laff laff laff...ummm, no, not laff..it was a grate edjucashunal eggsperience as to why yoo shuldn't enjoy nip!

Daisy, what kind of nip is that and whare can we get sum!?!?!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, what a great movie! We're asking mom to get some nip out for us now, but she thinks we need to watch the movie a few more times because we're supposed to get some other kind of message.

Hugs to you and Pixie!
~J&B

tiggerprr said...

Daisy! That's a great video!!! I love the soundtrack, it was perfect! :)

Lux said...

It is obvious to me that the two of you actresses are going places. May I request your autographs so I can say I knew you when?

Mom - stop that giggling!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Wow, I need to show Persephone that Movie! She's got a serious problem with the nip and won't admit it! And just a day or so ago we noticed that now Squeak, who only 3 MONTHS was rolling around on something that smelled like nip! I think Persephone is setting a bad example!

Emma's Kat said...

LMBO!! I had missed your video altogether and Rosie told me to come and look at it. Too funny! Great video! I will save it under my fave YouTube videos!

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy;
THAT was indeed skary! I am willing to start a 254 step program to rid my sister Zeldy of this horrible affliction. Thank yoo for this 'portant warning!!

Ms. Tiger Woods
http://www.catster.com/cats/404988

Anonymous said...

WOW! You taught us a lesson! If Mom ever brings out that little bag of Meowie Wowie again, we will "just say NO!"

Regards,
Nutmeg, Pipsqueak, Chairman Meow (aka. "White Kitty"), Rugby, Ms. Fuzzy, and Velcro

The Cat Realm said...

Now we have to admit: this movie is AWESOME!
But you have it ALL wrong with the catnip! It might be habit forming, but that's all. We made our servants grow a BIG patch of it outside and eat it everyday, NO side effects if you don't count the extremely good and playful mood it puts us in! Maybe because it's fresh and not dried....
Karl and Anastasia

Anonymous said...

Fantastic movie :)
Am a pet lover too.Lovely presentation with brilliant performances.

Keep up the great work:)
Cheers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails