Saturday, March 3, 2007

Photo Hunters #8: SALTY

The photo hunters theme this week is: salty. This was a hard one because I do not eat very many salty foods. Until I remembered that I love to eat PEANUT BUTTER! I get to lick it right off my Mommie's finger. This is a very special and delicious treat, because I do not get to eat it very often. Maybe, two times a year!
The bad part about peanut butter is that it takes a very, very long time to get clean after you eat it. Closing your eyes helps you concentrate better on the grooming.
It also sticks to your tongue!
PS: If you haven't watched my new movie, it would make me very very happy if you took a quick look, below. Because it took me over 10 minutes to learn my part. Thank you.

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Daisy, that's very cool! Peanut butter sounds yummy. I wonder if I can get my humans to let me try some.

Those are great photos. You look like you are really enjoying the peanut butter!

Waspgoddess said...

That's so sweet :) Our cat Heinz has discovered that my contact lens solution is delicious. I use daily disposable lenses and mindlessly left some little containers lying round. A delicacy for a little cat, but it can hardly be good for him so now I have to be tidy, which is good (for me).

Happy Saturday hunting.

Andree said...

Wow. That movie was great. How did you do all that? I make little bitty slide show movies and it takes me half a day. I was laughing so much!

The peanut butter: I remember now how we used to smear medicine embedded in peanut butter on a cat's fur so that they would wash themselves and get their medicine. I wonder if anybody does that anymore.

Hootin Anni said...

Howwwwwwwwwww, clever!!!!

Mine's posted this week...OLD SALTS

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

waspgoddes ... dat'z not sweet ... dat'z salty! (laffin)
daisy ... hav u tried mayonnaise? verree delishus ...
an so ar u!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Viamarie said...

Looks like a lot of fun for both of you.

Cheers!

Twisted Cinderella said...

too cute! great pics and fun take on todays theme

BlueBugg said...

naww...that is just too cute :) :) definately the cutest "salty" pic I've seen so far :) :)

Anonymous said...

I love peanut too it delicious.You look so cute in the photos :)

Sarah said...

Peanut butter is definitely a tasty treat, I'm sure you deserve it more than twice a year!

Forty Paws said...

You look like you're in heaven licking that peanut butter. We like to lick the salt off crackers. Yup. We lick the tops right off crackers. And potato chips!!! Yup.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your photographer did a nice job!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Thanks for playing Hug Another Cat Day!!
I will have to try some peanut butter. Do you have jelly? I didn't see any in the pictures, but I've seen both of my people eating apples with peanut butter.

Anonymous said...

very cute pictures of you.
I know Caesar and Prin love butter and salty stuff, and tuna, and mayonaise a lot! chips, cookies, cake....

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

me again daisy ...
yer singin voice iz divine! (laffin)
an mi apologiez fer spellin "waspgoddess" wrong before!

Janet said...

ROFLMAO! What great shots!!! I love peanut butter, too ;)

sammawow said...

We've never tried peanut butter but you look like you really really like it! We'll have to check it out!

China Cat & Willow

Mitey Mite said...

Very cute! My cats love butter, but I don't think they've ever gone after the peanut variety.

Anonymous said...

That's so great you get a treat of PB. My dog loves it too. Thank you for dropping by.

The Lazy Iguana said...

I never tried to give any of my cats peanut butter.

But they DO get that Laxitone stuff crammed down them every so often.

Sake the long haired cat is the most frequently given the stuff. Gigi the short haired calico cat is next, because she grooms herself a lot. Fred the fat one is lazy and would rather lounge around or eat than groom himself, but if I detect him trying to hork something up get gets the goop too.

Cleo has long hair and will need the goop sooner or later, probably as frequently as Sake.

But the bad part is they ALL hate the stuff. It is a struggle to get it down them. And of course the goop gets all over the place in the process. What a mess.

But it is better than stepping on a wet cold nasty hairball in the morning.

srp said...

We must get our mom to let us try peanut butter... it sounds like something we would really like.

Mr. Rhett

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow that is indeed a special treat! Yoo are sooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Not The Mama uses peanut butter on the mousie trap in the pantry. While he was putting it on the springy-thingy he said to me, "How we can have a mouse in this house with YOU around is beyond me, Missy!"

I think he forgot my name is Daphne.

Anyway, he never let me try the peanut butter. But I like to lick the salt from his fingers after he has tortilla chips. And the salt on top of the aquarium was good too, 'til he cleaned it up!!!

Cheers & ((((((HUGS)))))
your pal,
Daphne

maiylah said...

peanut butter for a treat! :)

Unknown said...

And we were very glad to see your mom feeding you Jif PB, because that Peter Pan is baaadddd news right now!

Anonymous said...

I love peanut butter too!

Cute pictures :)

Biker Betty said...

Hi Daisy, that salty peanut butter sure sounds delicious. That is nice of your mommy to give that to you occasionally. My dog, Herbie, absolutely loves it to and wishes I'd give it to him more often. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Heather said...

Awww Daisy you do love the peanut butter don't ya?! My little doggie loves it too!

Desert Diva said...

My dog absolutely loves peanut butter. I put it in a "Kong" toy and she's amused for quite some time. Have a great weekend!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hmmm Peanut Butter... I'm going to have to try that!

Tara said...

I'll have to try the peanut butter, it looks pretty good!
Tara

MaR said...

Wonderful take on the theme, love all those pics!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahahaha! We loved da movie! Especially da part where yer eyes were popping out! That was some furry god acting!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I would think that Peanut Butter would get stuck not only in your throat but on your claws and in your fur!! Boy that would be pretty hard to get cleaned up..Thanks for coming by my blog today. Simon and Annie say hi again.
Sandy

Rosie & Cheeto said...

WHAT A GRATE set of pickturs. Yoo reely captured the salty essance and its gud to know yoo cleened yerself up after eatting it cause it luks like quite a mess.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dat PB looks tasty, an we cud see yoo wuz reely enjoying it. We loved yer video too.

MaoMao said...

I love your pictures! You're such a bee-yootiful kittygirl. I haven't tried peanut butter! I bet it's sticky as can be.

I'm tagging you for a hug -- big, warm fuzzy huggies! Come by my bloggie for details.

OreotheCat said...

hehe....Daisy ur so silly! i cant belive u like pnut bttr! and u bathe gorgeously! i mite have to try some of that sometime!
oreo

Tanya said...

Very cool idea for the theme.

Mine's up too.

http://photogfrog.livejournal.com/

tkkerouac said...

Love your cat come see mine.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

one last comment before u go to bed ...
thank u fer comin to mi partee ... an i wuz so happee to see skeezix an hiz brudderz dere, too!
i luv u!
jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mmm ... Peanut butter is good, but I like sweet stuff better (like the frostin' on Mom's toaster streudel ... don't tell, 'cuz I blamed it on Lucky Charmz and Mom totally bought it!).

I hope you managed to get efurry lick of peanut butter off of your mom's finger. I find that "finger" tastes pretty good, too! I'm a "whisker shark" that way!

DMM

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, we neffur had peanut butter. Sadie eats cashews with daddy and she reeeely loves cheddar flavor harvest chips. We had fun at the party and reely liked seing yoo there. {{{{hugs}}}}

tiggerprr said...

Seeing pictures of your cute little face makes my day! I love seeing what adventures you have. OC loves to lick things off of my fingers too.

Lux said...

You look like you're in ecstasy! Next time Dad has the peanut butter out, I'm going to sneak some.

PowersTwinB said...

lol..Daisy loves PB! My son's cat loves Doritos (just teeny peices)...but she doesnt get it often either! My photo is up, please come and visit

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy that looks like you really enjoyed it. :)thanks for visiting us.

Patty said...

Oh My kitty's will be jealous.I don't think they have had peanut butter.
Great photos

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hello Daisy, Oh the Peanut Butter sounds wonderful. Cream cheese and peanut butter and all the sticky messes.

The video was great! you are a movie star and so is Pixie!

Saying hello and have a great Sunday!

Gail said...

Glad to see it's JIF and not Peter Pan she's getting! :) My nephew actually got salmonella poisoning from a jar of Peter Pan. I don't know how cats deal with such things, but I wouldn't want to find out. Very cute pictures and unique spin on this week's theme!

Teena in Toronto said...

Yum-mee!!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. Wow, I love peanut butter too. Glad you enjoyed it.

It's a brand new week. Have a great one. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you find something salty and you! I did not...:( hahaha

Great photos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails