Sunday, March 11, 2007

Worried about Skeezix

I was sad to find out that Skeezix is feeling under the weather, and something is wrong with his tummy or his white count, or something. I am going to spend the day purring for him to feel better. I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture, but I am sending my very strongest purrs.
I also thought maybe a picture of my tummy would cheer him up a little today.

Share/Bookmark

26 Notes for Daisy:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy! If you show Skeezix another tummy photo he may hyperventilate and get worse! MOL !

xxx

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice photos Daisy. I am sending lots of healing purrs to Skeezix. I hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor Skeezix. Being sick is just terrible I hate it too.
You are very sweet to send purrs and tummy pictures. That might help.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh we is so werried and sad too. poor skeezix - we is purrin and purraying hard for him to get better.

Forty Paws said...

Oh my goodness. We dint know Skeezix was feeling poorly agin. And we ist bery worried bowt Earl Grey. He had to go back to ER V-E-T and now his mom hasn't posted anyfing since Friday.

We'll send pawsitive thoughts and lots of purrayers to both Skeezix and Earl Grey.

Luf, Us

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy i started this in the fourm of catster so other cats could send skeexix get well wish too

http://www.catster.com/forums/Get_Well_Soon/thread/389579

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We is all worriet about Skeezix too, and are lighting a candle for hims tonight.

Anonymous said...

Daisy Me and Mommy are praying for Skeezix.

The M's said...

We are also worried about Skeezix, let us know when you have any news about him.

Mr. Hendrix said...

We are sending good thoughts to Skeezix too! Poor guy. I'm sure the picture of your tummy will cheer him up completely!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Sending healing thoughts and prayers for Skeezix.
I'm sure the picture of your cute tummy will cheer him up!!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Thanks for the heads up about Skeezix! I didn't know he was not feeling well. I'll keep my paws crossed for him.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisey, we will keep purraying fur Skeezix to get better. And fur Earl Grey to! I'll bet he'll feel bettur seeing yoor tummy.

Gemini said...

Oh Daisy, keep us posted about Skeezix! We can't get to his blog this morning so we are quite worried.

Anonymous said...

Daisy looking at your adorable face and cute tummy should help :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i wuz havin sum trubbel wid gettin arownd da blogosphere today ... but i went to da FOs groop on da catster an got da low down.
i know yer wurried daisy ... we all ar!
get well soon skeezix!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is very thoughtful of you! I think the tummy picture will surely cheer him up.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - that should cheer him up!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy see my blog I purring in style for skeexix


Lilly Lu

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy see my blog I purring in style for skeexix


Lilly Lu

The Lazy Iguana said...

SOMEONE over here horked up a hairball last night. It was about 12:30 AM. I know this because I could hear the horking noise.

Cleo was with me, so she is innocent. But Fred, Sake, and Gigi could not be accounted for. One of them did it.

I suspect Sake. She has the longest hair. Fred is fat and lazy and does not groom himself very often. He has no balls and therefore no incentive to look sharp for the ladies.

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Daisy. I think your picture will make Skeezix very happy and will help him feel much better(after he stops hyperventilating).

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Awww Poor Skeezix! I am sure this has made him feel much better! Purrs

MaoMao said...

You look beautiful in your photos, Daisy, and I know they'll make Skeezix very happy. I am joining in sending big rumbly purrs to him.

Purrrrrrr purrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrr.

sammawow said...

We definitely think that Skeezix will like to see these photos of you, Daisy. We are sending lots of purrrrrrs and get well {{{hugs}}} to Skeezix.

Purrrrrs and {{{hugs}}} to you too,
China Cat & Willow

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, I'm sure Skeezix is feeling better already because your cuteness could cure anything!

Rocky

Related Posts with Thumbnails