Friday, April 27, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: My new jewels and purse

Here are just two of the wonderful presents my Grandma got for me. I am pretty sure the necklace is made of real diamonds. I might need a bodyguard when I wear my diamond necklace, because I think pink diamonds are very rare. And here is my new purse. It is my favorite color. I am going to use my new purse to keep my allowance handy, in case I go shopping. I think a lizard might fit in there, too.

My Mommie and Grandma are going shopping at Sawgrass Mills Mall today, so maybe they will pick me up some new outfits.

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i reelee like yer bling. it'z verree impressiv. u definitelee need da bodygardz.
yer havin so much fun wid yer grandma. pleez be sure to tell her dat jeter harris sez "hi"!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Parker said...

I think that the necklace and purse are very chic! The diamonds are so big! Your Mommy better put a rider on her insurance policy! I still want to see a lizard for real, they sound like the perfect thing to put in a purse. How nice of your Grandma to get these for you!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh How Lovely. Maybe two Lizards would fit. The color is very Daisy! Purrs

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh daisy I luv you new necless and purse it all about the acccassy it furry cool. Grandma are great ours just came back from Lizard coutry near you to spend the summer here. Guess what she got me gota day gifts a facey new litter bix i wanted and a 2 fancey outfit I got a storler like you do Mama located one before i got sick for 147 and then she had a 20% off coupon then she had a gift card and by the time she was done it was a bargen I went storling for a mile yesterday i wanted to go more I going to deital my storler in Boston red sox stuff and hello kitty . Oh i catching up on last week faishon show I luve your hello kitty shirt do they make it in pink !!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Wow look at those rocks! You'll need more than one bodyguard Daisy! The colors look divine on you.

Abby

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Wow Daisy! You are tres chic! I need sunglasses just to look at you! You're Grandma is one fantastic lady!!!

Unknown said...

Well, Daisy...Now that you have a purse, we think you should ask Mom to put you in the stroller and take you with her and Grandma to the mall!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We think that Skeezix would make a great bodyguard, since he has so many mussels.

Excellent bling!

The Furry Kids said...

Skeezix is going to flip out when he sees how chic you are in your pink diamond necklace and pink handbag. You look like a movie star. Your grandma sure buys good presents.
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Honey P. Sunshine said...

those r lovely jewels daiy, you're grandma is a peach. mom saw a lizard sunning himself on a rock outside her work yesterday and guess what, his name was george..

miss honey p

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oooo I love the pink treasures. I love pink too.
The genuine diamond necklace is super lovely and the purse is a great match. I love pearls too.
Daisy you look beautiful, and totally ready for an elegant evening... purrrrrhaps to the symphony :-)

I hope your mommie and gramma have a great time shopping. I would love to go shopping at the mall wouldn't you?

(((hugs))) Princess <3

The M's said...

What a lovely necklace and purse. Do you think that your Mommie is going to enter you in the fashion show at the Mall?

Unknown said...

Daisy, our mom says she is jealous of your diamonds!! We just think they make you look even more BEEYOUTEEFUL!

LZ said...

That is a HUGE mall! Sigh...sometimes the Lap Lady misses living in Florida. She says the Franklin Mills Mall does not compare.

I love your necklace and purse! Your grandma was very sweet to bring them for you.

Kaze

The Meezers or Billy said...

cool Bling!!!! you look furry ladylike and purrty!

Gattina said...

Daisy you look stunning ! and don't forget to insure your jewelry at Lloyds ! and pay attention to the boys !
I bought catnips for the first time look at the result !

Forty Paws said...

Oh wow! You are so gorgeous!! And that purse is so cool! Could it be a Dooney & Burke?

Luf, Us

Tara said...

OOhhh...very nice bling! What an elegant Pink Lady you make!
Tara

Victor Tabbycat said...

You look lovely today, Daisy! The diamonds remind me of the Pink Panther. Good idea to pack a lizard wherefur you go. Purrs!

The Crew said...

Oh, you look gorgeous in your new necklace. Your Gramma is very generous! And the purse is just the right size for you too. Skeez will be jealous when he sees all your bling!

Anonymous said...

Daisy are you going to accentuate your dress at the wedding with those? I mean my secondary colors are pink.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW! That is a vary vary nice ensembul. Yer gramma has cary good taste. I have a pink handbag, too, but it isn't neerly as nice as yers. And be carefull win yer owt in publik waring yer dimund nekliss. Sumbuddy mite try to steel it frum yoo, becuz it probably is werth like a sqwillyun dollers!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dats sum fancy bling! Hope yer mom inshered dem. We think yoo cood fit a lizard and sum treets in yer new perse. Gramma's are da bomb! Maybe she will buy yoo a new effuning gown to go wif dat stuff, den yoo cood ware it to da acatemy awards parties!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy! That's some Bling! you got going on there!
You're so fashionable!

And your post - made Not The Mama laugh. Thanks!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very elegant, Daisy. You might need a bodyguard!
I think a lizard would fit in the purse, maybe two. Not that I know about purses - I am a big MAN cat. Man cats don't carry purses.


purrs,
Icon

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very pretty Daisy! :) Your grandma sounds like a very nice lady! She has good taste in accessories!

Anonymous said...

Dasiy you look very beautiful.

Christine and FAZ said...

You look like a Princess in these jewels. It is amazing that you are one of the few female cats I know who manage to combine an important career like medicine yet still find the time to look feminine and elegant. FAZ

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh My!! That is the most beautiful thing I have seen in years! You look simply GORGEOUS Daisy and my heart is all aflutter!! You must have many admirers besides Skeezix. I wonder, is he the jealous type? I hope not!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy i go to that mall too sometimes!!! how funny... and i am sure those diamonds are real!! you look wonderful!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

You are one fancy cat! ;)

Monica said...

Daisy, You look so elegant in your necklace. and it coordinates perfectly with the handbag. You also know just how to do the proper head-tilt to get a great photo from the paparazzi.

Monica said...

PS. Misty said that I might be a candidate to be a Pink Lady. Can you tell me more about the organization?

Lux said...

How lovely, Daisy! I hope there's a safe in your house to keep those diamonds in - they look VERY expensive!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I am just a touch jealous. I don't have anything even close to your gorgeous jewels or a perse.

Patches

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, your grandma has wonderful taste! You look very lovely. Be careful when you go out with those diamonds, someone might want to take them. What a great purse to keep your allowance handy. I just have a jar.

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you look simply stunning in your bling - i ams jealous of the size of those rocks & maybe you will have to change your name to Liz or Marilyn (after Ms Taylor or Ms Monroe of the the diamonds are a gerls best friend fame
Poppygirl

MaoMao said...

Wow, Daisy! You look just fantastic with your jooowelry and handbaggie. I bet Skeezix is havin' to fan himself!

Monty Q. Kat said...

WOW! Daisy, you look like a princess!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

"Bling, bling" ... Nope, the phone's not ringing ... It's you who's blinging! You look marvelous, Daisy!
DMM

Around Your Wrist said...

such a gorgeous girl with extra special accessories! you're ready for anything!!!

love
--suz

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Oh, Daisy, you look like such a proper, well bred, young lady!

~J&B

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! You look like a real princess with that.

Did Pixie also got something from Grandma? I hope she did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails