Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Meme about balance!

I was tagged by my friend DaisyMae Maus for a meme about balance in our lives. This should be fun!

To participate, write a post about balance in life and link back to this post. Answer any or all of the following questions or simply share your thoughts about life balance.

Let me think....

How do you achieve balance in your life? As a Circus Cat, balance is very very important to me. I try to practice balancing every single day using the tightrope above the bed or the stair banister. Is that what this question meant?

What is your biggest challenge in balancing your life? Balancing is hard. My biggest challenge is finding places to practice balancing.

What are your priorities? So many priorities and so little time! In between playing, sleeping and eating, I am trying to practice my circus stunts, study my Milton-Bradley Operations course so I can become a licensed doctor, and still find time to snuggle with my Mommie. Of course, finding time for strollering as often as possible is important too. Oh, and keeping up with all my friends and activities on the cat blogosphere.

How have your priorities changed over time and why? Now that I am all grown up (I am already three years old) I am trying to spend less time playing with toys and more time studying and practicing. But it is very hard, because toys are fun.

What advice can you share to help all of us balance our own lives? ALWAYS make time for fun. Be kind to your fellow cat. Eat plenty of Temptations.

Now it’s my turn to tag five others. Let me see here, I will tag:

Share/Bookmark

14 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, this one is tough - but, I will think hard and do my best! Thanks for the tag!
Purrs!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wot HR hyooman came up wif dis meme? Yoo has good answers efun if it makes owr furs ruffle by reminding us of Mommy's werk. It looks like yoo are actually able to haf some balance in yur life. Good fur yoo!

Anonymous said...

Wow... kind of like homewerk... like what my girlbeens do in kollig. These are really tough questshins.

You answered them really well though...
We used to do a lot of balencing. it used to be my faverite thing... but now I just nap a lot, a whole lot


~Caesar

MaoMao said...

hehehe, my momma got tagged for that meme and answered it on her bloggie, but I think my answers would be different, a lot more like yours. I enjoyed reading your answers! You sound like a very well-balanced kitty.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We love your thinking pose! I had to answer that too. I'm no philosopher, but I think we cats have our priorities straight.

~Jake

Lux said...

Excellent thoughts on balance, Daisy - I love your thinking pose!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hmmmm, it will be interesting to think of balance in my life but I'm up to the challange! I actually signed my name up for the meme on DMM blog but I'm happy that you thought of me. I will do my best. And hmmmm, I don't know many kitties but I guess I'm going to meet them when I tag them. Now it's off to bed with my Mommy...FINALLY!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy,
This is a perfect meme for you given your amazing circus skills!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

The minute I was tagged with this topic I automatically thought of you, Daisy, 'cuz you're such a talented balancer (and you've got such diverse skills what with the professorship, Milton-Bradley Operation's course, and circus work) ... And I wasn't disappointed in your answers at all! Your responses were EXCELLENT and I love your thinking pose, too!
DMM

The Cats Stephens said...

Thanks for the tag! We feel so honored. Especially me, because I devote my life to balance.

-Eliot

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, that is a great post - and a truly beautiful and fun picture!

not the mama

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, Daisy! I am going to put some thought into it and add it to tomorrows post!
purrs and purrs,
Katie

MaoMao said...

Those are great answers, Daisy! You sound like a really balanced kitty. And somebody tagged me and my sisters for that meme, too, and we all gaave answers, not just me. We had fun!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in the meme and reminding us people of the importance of having fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails