Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Tongue

Look at my tongue! I like to lick my Mommie's finger. And her face. And her arm. And her leg.

Grandma Update: My Mommie and Daddie are taking Grandma to Parrot Jungle Island in Miami today. I wonder if I can stow away and go with them. I know they allow strollers inside...

Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh daisy My mama Luv Parrot Jungle !!!!!!!!!! Grandma and Grandpa and Prince Lm and Pricess are flying in today for the summer I going to get Grandma time too!! they should see the seaqurim and Fair feild gardens they have very neat glass there right now Mama Luves that place so much!!!

Mu shue

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

u hav a nice tongue.

Parker said...

Mommies taste good! In 9 more days I get to give Mommy kisses in puurson! I hope you get to stow away and see the biries!

Parker said...

Thanks for the instructions Daisy! But when my Mommy first read them she said, AAAAIIIEEE! Maybe after some more coffee she can try it!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I love love love to lick my Momma's fingers and hand too! I hafta to make her smell just like me!

Abby

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, you are just so cute! Mommy loved this picture so much she had to see it twice. I love to lick Mommy too. I always try to lick her as she pets me.

Carolina Cats said...

Ohhhh, Miss Daisy, what a byootiful pikcher of you! It's reely cool to see yore tongue and yore curly wiskers up close. Parrot Jungle sownds like lots of fun, you shood deffynitly go. We're glad yore having fun wif yore Grandma!

Love Finny & Buddy

=^..^= said...

What a face! And what a tongue! You shure look like you are getting lots of purrleasure licking your Mom's finger. Your Mom must be furry clean and groomed all fanks to you and your furry capable tongue!

~Bombay

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Parrot Jungle Island... sounds delicious! Hey, I heard that my grandma sent you an email! She was very impressed with your reply. I think she wants to start her own blog now she knows about how cool ours and our friends' are!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Licking mommies is a very good thing. I never see her doing any grooming

~Caesar

I hope you mommie and daddie and gramma have a good time at the Paront Jungle Island... I bet George and his cousins (George, Georgie and Georgina) live there, huh?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! :) You have a lovely tongue. :) I like licking both of my humans.

Unknown said...

What a cute picture, Daisy!!! Your Mom is a great photographer!

Lux said...

You look blissful, Daisy! What a beautiful tongue you have!

Forty Paws said...

That's a lovely tongue Daisy! It's impawtant to groom beans since they don't know how to do it themselves.
There are probably lots of parrots named George at Parrot Jnugle Island.

Luf, Us

Meowmepurr's Mumma said...

Daisy, I love your tongue, itis very pink!

You brought back memories. My grandma took us to Parrot Jungle a squillion years ago when we were little kids(actually fiftymumble years). Grandmother was a very elegant lady who would have been a perfect Pink Lady. We kids laffed and laffed when a parrot pooped on her head! I loved Grandmother and still miss her lots.

Enjoy your time with Grandma!!

LZ said...

The Parrot Jungle??? The Lap Lady LOVES LOVES LOVES the Parrot Jungle. She went there as a child a lot and just loved it. I think I would like to go too but she says there are mean birdies there who will bite kitties like me.

Kaze

Great tongue!!

momsbusy said...

what a great photo of yur tung miss daisy. parrot jungle island sounds fun. mommees says they shood dress yu up lik a little blurpy thing and sneek yu in.

kimiko - i luv to lik my mommee when she is pettin me.

yuki - i donts lik anyone cept me. kimiko is the big kisser in the family.

Anonymous said...

You a very nice tongue Daisy. It's a good photo of it too.

Anonymous said...

I must say Daisy, you have quite the enchanting tongue... ;)

The Meezers or Billy said...

um, there's an island just for FEV-VERS??? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I need to get a plane ticket and go there. - Sammy

Tara said...

That is a great tongue, your mom is so lucky she gets to have her finger licked by it.

I'd want to go see all those birds too!

Tara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooo, yoo shood go wif yoor gramma to see da birds! We must groom our moms cuz dey don't do it rite! all dat water pouring on dem and den da bubbles and den more water-dey is crazee!

The Crew said...

Not only your tongue, but a closeup look at your eyebrows & whiskers!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW. What a tung! I think I'm going to have sum fantasies abowt it, and yoo know ware that leeds... URJES!

Cafe Cats said...

Sammy likes licking the shower curtain ...but she and Bebe lick me too. What is Parrot Island?

The Furry Kids said...

We like to lick our mom, too. But sometimes we get carried away and start putting the bitey on her. Does that ever happen to you, Daisy?
Hope you get to go to the parrot place. That sounds like fun.
Love,
Tazo

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great picture Daisy! I like to lick my mommy but only when she is trying to sleep. I think you should stow away to Parrot Jungle Island. I'll bet you'll see the neatest birdies there.
I can't wait to see the pictures.

Catzee said...

Dear Daisy,

I like yur tongue. An' yur ears.

I am awarding you the thinking blogger award cuz you make me think. Come visit my bloggie to see how to get it.

Purrs,
Catzee

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Cute picture!! :)
I think parrot jungle island would be GREAT FUN for a cat! Bird watching is one of my favorite past-times... or all the time...
I hope your mommy takes lots of pictures!

purrs,
Icon

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Great tongue, Daiz. Was there something tasty on that finger?

Monica said...

Daisy, you should go to the bird island. They let little baby people go in their strollers. If they won't let you go in your stroller, you can just sue them for discrimination. You will enjoy it more than some silly baby anyway...

HRH Yao-Lin said...

LOL thats such a funny pic. I also agree with monica - they should let you in cos you deserve to go! You would love it I am sure!

Unknown said...

My kitty husband might be born next month! But we are going to have one of our breeder's cats come to stay with us early this summer, so I will be a mommy late this summer!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow that am one awesome tongue! That would be fun to go to da park. Owr beans nefur been there.

Spoon of life said...

Oh my Goodness that is a great picture!!!
So cute!!!

M.

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Aw Daisy, that picture is adorable! Bunny Mommy says she'd give up french fries to get a picture of my tongue like that. And I know it's a little belated but thank you for coming to my Gotcha Day party!

The Lazy Iguana said...

I know where that is! I hope you all had a good time.

I know the secret code to get into the Miami Yacht Club which is right by Parrot Jungle :)

Willow said...

You look like you are really licking something good there, Daisy! I don't know anything about the Parrot Jungle but I do like birds so it sounds like fun to me!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, our mom is in awe of the wonderful action shots your mommie takes of you.

~J&B

Ernesto said...

Parrot Jungle? That sounds like fun! I like chasing things. I'm sure they're kitty friendly.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Okay ... I "biggified" the picture ('cuz I'm daring that way) and I LOVED seeing your curly furs and tongue up close and personal!
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

Finger lickin' good!

Hope you get to stroll in Parrot Jungle!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow...nice tongue you have there. Garlic is a licker like you too. He licks everyone that sits on the sofa, including strangers.

Karen Jo said...

Daisy, you look like you are really enjoying licking your Mama's finger. We get a nice close-up of your curly whiskers and eyebrows, as well as your tongue. I think you should stow away to Parrot Island. You will enjoy seeing all the birds.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Wow a whole island full of parrots? ~poiland tribe

Anonymous said...

Oh, lotsa fev-vers. We hopes yoo gotted to stow away wif the stroller! We's glad to reed that yoo like yore Grandma too. Grandmas are cool :)
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Boy said...

I wove wicking mine Mummy too!
You've got a nice tongue!

Anonymous said...

Ow, Daisy how sweet!! And such a hilarious photo. :D Here all the cats also lick our face, nose, arms and hair.

In 1994 (yeah, that's a long time ago;) I also visited Parrots Jungle when I was in Florida.

Greetz to Mommie, Daddie and Grandma from the Netherlands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails