Monday, April 23, 2007

Monkeying around on Monday

Hi old monkey! What are you doing on my scratching post? Let me sniff your fingers, OK? Now let me sniff another part of you...
Monkey, get down from there! I want to play with you! NOW.
Guess what my monkey's name is. Here is a hint. He is very Curious. Let me know if you cannot figure it out, and I will give you another hint.

Grandma Report: I found out that my Grandma is very nice. I was only scairt of her for a few minutes until I got to know her. And she brought me many special presents. I will show them to you later. I might have to share them with Pixie, too.

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

I knew your grandma would be nice! Here's a secret about my Mom. She is scairt of clowns and monkeys, so there aren't any in our house. Although curious George is OK as long as he stays in his book. I bet that's your monkey's name too! I am learning that a lot of animals are named George! Enjoy your gifts, I'll be looking forward to seeing them!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
see? i knew yer grandma would let u do sum bloggin wile she'z dere!
i hav a monkey, too. maybe mi monkey'z name is GEORGE! (i dunno.) maybe i'll take a pikshur uv mi monkey, too ... den we can say it'z "monkey monday!"
luv--yer frend--jh

Christine and FAZ said...

I like your monkey Daisy and I think he is called George too. Is here there for an operation? He looks a lot nicer than the big animal that was in front of my house yesterday. FAZ

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Have lots of fun with your Grandma!!

Abby

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi Daisy, Hi George. Your monkey looks life he'd be fun to chew on. Mommy won't let me have one because she doesn't like monkeys. She likes Lemurs though.

Hi Grandma Daisy and Pixie!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a cute monkey, Daisy. :) His name must be George! Glad to hear your Grandma is nice. :)

Unknown said...

We are so glad that you are not afraid of your Grandma! have a great visit!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

grammma's are super great. They always bring treasures and treats. Mine does anyway. Does yours like to pick you up and squeeze you? mine does. Most of the time I don't mind/

I Like this monkey. He looks oldie fashiondy. Yeah, we guessed it was George right off, haha

Have a wonderful day in FLA
~Caesar

The Furry Kids said...

Hmmm, I think maybe that monkey's name is George? I think Grandma's are always nice. Like it's some sort of Grandma rule or something. Our Grandma is nice, but we don't get to see her too much because we make her sneeze.:(
Love,
Tazo

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I know his name!! It is George!! and guess what?! That is my Tall Man's name too!! cute, right?!

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures and new toys.

purrs,
Icon

LZ said...

Hmmm...that is hard I'm just not sure what his name could be!

I'm glad you like your Grandma. I love my Grandma, she always hugs me and plays with me.

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

Uhhhh. We haf voted an we fink his name is Frederick. Yup.

We're glad you like your Grandma. That's impawtant since she brought you gifts.

Luf, Us

Tara said...

I guess that name must be George. I would be a little scared of him at first, then I'd have fun playing with him.\!

Enjoy your grandma!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Grandmas are always nice. I'm glad yours got you some great presents!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your grandma sounds great and she brought you presents.My grandma does that too mommy says she spoils me.I love my grandma she's the only one I let hold me like a baby.Don't tell that's a secret.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Why does evrybuddy think the monkey's name is George? He looks more like a Randy to me.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

You allow a monkey on your scratching post? And how can he be curious if he's not a cat? We corner the market on curiosity.
Grandmas are good. They smell a little like my people, so I tolerate them. One of ours pretends my growls don't scare her! I respect that.
Purrs!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Daisy! What wonderful pictures of two curious animals. Is your middle name "Georgie" perhaps?

Ooh and you got presents from your Grandma! Maybe Pixie won't be interested in them and then you won't have to share. Or you could hide the presents like I do so you'll have 'em all to yourself.

The Crew said...

I'm honored you named your monkey after ME! Thank you, Daisy.

George

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm glad your grandma is nice. Grandmas are lotsa fun. I'm sure Pixie would appreciate your sharing your presents with her. Her limerick from Karen Jo was very sweet and fun. We love the 'nana video!
Mine mommy has an unnatural fear of monkeies even tho we have some stuffed ones too. Mine is blue and sometimes I nap with him....

Unknown said...

Daisy, Why don't you teleport over one day, and Mom will put the nip down, and we can all wrestle together!

MaoMao said...

I'm glad your Grandma is nice! My Grandma's nice, too. She gives me catnip mousies as presents, hehehe. And I bet my whiskies that your monkey's name is George!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Is it "Bush"?

Bogdan, the editor said...

Daisy,
George is a very common name in Florida. How interesting!

It's nice of you to consider sharing toys with Pixie.

-The Morning Scratch investor

HRH Yao-Lin said...

GEORGE!!! AND ITS ST GEORGES DAY TOO!!!! XXXX

Mattingly said...

Of course his name is George! I wouldn't expect it to be anything else! I'm very glad that you like your Grandma. Grandmas are truly wonderful people... I'm not even afraid of my Grandmas! Can't wait to see your special presents!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are so lucky to have a Grandma and I'm glad you were only scared a minute because every minute with a Grandma is well spent ... and usually brings toy!

Rocky

Villana said...

We have a Grandma, too. She gives us present like cloth or toys! We prefer toys!! jiji!

Besos de Villana y Ginebra!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, his name is George. Mom sez dat da minit yoo get grand kids, furry or otherwise, yoo get zaped wif a "nice ray" and from den on yoo are nice. Ahem, mom gots grand kids and grand kitties and woofies and sometimes she's not nice!

Ernesto said...

Lucky you! Greandmas are fun! Enjoy your time with her.

Unknown said...

Daisy, we wonder if your gramma flied over IOWAH on her way to your house?
Grammas are great....they spoil you rotten!

Milton said...

I think his name is Bananas! my mombean told me that when she was a kitten, I mean, little girl, she had a monkey like that and his name was Bananas.

---Beezer

Boy said...

George the monkey!
Haha....you were sniffing at George's beeHind!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer grandma sounds furry cool!

caspersmom said...

Daisy, sure hope you are having fun with your grandma. Did your grandma give you Curious George your monkey. It's a good thing you are giving him the good old sniffaroo. Got to make sure he is on the up and up.

Casper

Lux said...

I can't wait to see your special presents that your Grandma brought you! Your monkey is cute, but how did he get up there?

Around Your Wrist said...

what a cute monkey! i bet his name is george...like the lizard, the crocodile, the bird... it's a good name!

i'm really glad your grandma is nice! see, i told you grandmas are the best. it's not a surprise that she brought you presents.

love
--suz

Phoebe said...

You are such a great climber, Daisy. You climbed up there three times to sniff that monkey. Is George the monkey from the circus, too?

Around Your Wrist said...

me again, daisy! i forgot to tell you that we're having our first contest. our 100th post is coming right up!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

What a great Monkey! Have fun with Grandma and enjoy your visit!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, weve nevur seen a monkee befour eggsept on teevee. That monkee luks vary vary quiet and is probublie a beeeutiful modul who was told to stay vary still.

HAHAHA, yoo sniffed it's booty, Daisy. That's supur funny.

Karen Jo said...

I'm glad you were only scared of your Grandma for a little while. Grandma's are very nice and fun. Have lots of fun playing with Curious George.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, We love your old monkey. He looks well-loved! Of course you are not scared of your grandma anymore. Looks like you had a great visit with her.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Related Posts with Thumbnails