Tuesday, April 17, 2007

An Ode to Toes

See my toes? They are multi-colored, just like my coat! It is very important to clean between your toes. Because you would not want to get toe-jam.
Here is a close up of my back foot. And look! One of my paw pads looks like a raisin!
Here is a poem I made about toes:

My Toes
Look at my multi-colored toes
They help me go fast
Here I goes!

My toes are sticky to give me traction
So I can run fast to
Wherever there is action!

I hope Skeezix likes my pink paw pad
It's my favorite toe
And I would be glad!

By Daisy
Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! How pretty! The Spice Cats toes are mostly just pink!

Christine and FAZ said...

I am 100% sure Skeesix will love you favourite paw pad and all the others as well. Thank you for the poem too. As you know, I am a bit of a poet myself sometimes. FAZ

Parker said...

What a lovely poem about your toes! They are very pretty and very clean! I bet Skeezix enjoys the photos and LOVES your toes!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great toe pictures Daisy! That first picture makes you look like a kitty angel.

Abby

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I love you peom! You're an artist. And your toe pads are lovely, especially the pink one. Skeezix is sure to swoon!

Emma's Kat said...

You are so talented Daisy! Great poem and I love your toesies!!

Unknown said...

Daisy, You are such a cutie pie! Your toes are lovely!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have very cute toes Daisy! :) As you said, cleaning between your toes is very important. I like your poem! You are very talented. :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You have nice pawpads. I agree, cleaning them is an absolute must.

we hope you have a great day!

momsbusy said...

anofer talent! daisy, yu is amazing! yu seem to be able to anyfing yu set yur mind to. skeezix will be so impressed wif yur poem.

yuki & kimiko

sammawow said...

That was a wonderful toesies poem that you wrote. You have toes just like Willow's - she's a dilute calico too! Those are some terrific toes pictures.

Purrrrs China Cat & Willow

Mattingly said...

Fantastic post Daisy! Your toes are beautiful and you wrote a wonderful poem. Can't wait to see what Skeezix says!

Tara said...

Great toes! Very attractive! And the poem suits them well!
Tara

Forty Paws said...

Those are beeyoutiful toe close-ups! Your multi-colored toes match your multi-colored furs.

Toe jam = bad
Clean toes = good

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Cute toes and multi colored like mine.

The Furry Kids said...

Your toes are certainly coordinated with your curly furs. Our Momma about spewed coffee out of her nose when she saw that last picture. Your bloggie always makes her smile.
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome poem Daisy! And your toes are very nice, you do a great job at keeping them clean :) Happy Tuesday

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, yoo are just soooo talented. Speedy has multi-colored toes too. Love dat poem. I bet Skeezy loves yoor toes. Speshully cuz yoo keep dem so cleen.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

um Daisy, owr kollig girl made some cool buttuns if you want one we have some on our bloggie

=^..^= said...

Wow! That's the purrtiest paw pad I had efur seen!

~Bombay

Anonymous said...

You have lovely toes. I'm sure Skeezy will love them all--at least he will if he has any sense!

LZ said...

Beautiful paws pads! I actually have similar pads. Strange since we're so very different.

Chase

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Lovely paw pads and a great poem!!!

The Crew said...

Great looking toes! Skeez must be ready to pass out from all those closeups!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I love ALL yer pawpads! But the pink one is espeshully nice. I spred my toze reel wide win I kleen my toze, too... but it's not to git the toejam owt, it's to git the poop owt. Poojam is even werse than toejam.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Excellent poem!

Mr. Hendrix said...

An excellent poem for excellent toes! Nice job Daisy!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, you are one of the most talented cats we visit! The poem is beautiful. One of our favorite things you do is your circus acts!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are very talented! Your poem is very nice.
Do you bite your back claws? I always do cause I don't let anyone clip them.

Anonymous said...

As usual, Daisy.. your smarts impress me! Great poem!
-Bogdan's investor

P.S. I talked to Sara, Bogdan and Kat 3 this morning on the phone ... they all say hello and purrs.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Daisy your toes are simply gorgeous, just like the rest of you! I bet skeezix will love each one of your toesies! I know I do! xx

Unknown said...

We didn't know you were a poet among all your other talents Daisy! Fabulous poem and pictures!

Anonymous said...

Very cool toe photos! I love the closeups.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, a lovely poem for cute toes. My toe pads are a mix of black an pink, but not as swirly as yurs.

Regardin yur taxes, I'm not koalafied to gif advice, but you mite consider itemizing yur deductions. Can you declear Pixie as a dependent? Oh, wait, sorry, all cats are INdependent. See, don't listen to me!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you haf furry nice tosies!!!

Pumpkin said...

Grate toe cleening tekneek! I haff all pink toes and spend lotz of time cleening too. At leest yu don't haff toe fluff to cleen like I do!

Monica said...

You have very nice toes, Daisy. I like your poem. Those are some great pictures! How did your mom take those?

Daisy said...

Hi Monica! We don't have a macro lens (yet). But our camera takes huge/high resolution photos. So, she just gets as close as the camera focus allows, and then crops the photo! We are still learning about photography.

Lux said...

Love your toes and the sweet poem about them!

Around Your Wrist said...

daisy, your feet don't look all that big (hehehe...longfellow...get it? you're a poet and you didn't know it...but you feet tell us because they're....longfellows! hehehe)

love
--suz

Boy said...

You've got weal cute toes!
I think the waisin paw pad is funny!

The M's said...

You are such a wonderful kitty. We love you toe pads also. Nice poem too.

Wendy Hoke said...

Dear Daisy,

luv ur toes....and I love the bird video.

Did you hear??? SlyCat asked me to be his girlfriend! I said yes!

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

MaoMao said...

You have bee-yootiful multicolored toesies, and I'm sure Skeezix is lovin' those pictures! He's a lucky feller, good ol' Skeezix!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are some gorgeous toes, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy your toes inspire greatness
Your toes make us want to sing
Sweet multicolored pads of tender touch
soft clouds of sweetness and love

Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

P.S. Ollie also has multi-colored toes!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy your toes inspire greatness
Your toes make us want to sing
Sweet multicolored pads of tender touch
soft clouds of sweetness and love

Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

P.S. Ollie also has multi-colored toes!

Spunky Doodle said...

I didn't know you were a poet! I like your poem. You are a very smart cat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails