Monday, April 16, 2007

Movie Monday: Bird Talk with Daisy!

Here is my newest movie: Bird Talk with Daisy! You might have to turn the volume up a little because my voice is not very loud. This movie is rated G for all ages.



If the YouTube version is not loading, you can also click here to watch.
Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Hi Daisy! You chitter just like my sister Powder! You look adorable and George looks mighty tasty. Thanks for sharing your movie, it was thrilling!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great movie Daisy! :) You have a nice birdwatching perch there! When you see birds, you make a chirping noise just like I do! My mom has been trying to get a video of me when I'm watching birds, but I'm not cooperating! Whenever I start chirping, she pulls out the camera, and so I stop! Isn't birdwatching fun! :)

Unknown said...

We don't see that many birds around our house for some reason...Bummer! Your birdie chirp is cute, Daisy!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

That is so adorable! Daisy, you are just so cute! I love the chirp, I do that, too.

The M's said...

You are so sweet and precious. You are a very beautiful young lady.

Forty Paws said...

Awww Daisy. That was furry kyooot. We chirp and chit just like that, except louder. You haf a furry lady-like voice.

Another George, huh?

Luf, Us

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Awwwww your little chirps are very cute. very girlie like Prinnies.

Mine are loud... sometimes too loud and the birds fly away.

~Caesar

Tara said...

I wanted to jump into the screen and get those birdies! You looked so cute! I do the same thing, chirp at the birds through the glass and paw on the glass!
Tara

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy you is so cute. I am 'barassed to admit that I make the chirp for ham too. - Miles

Anonymous said...

Love the movie you sound so cute.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

George look like a furry nice bird. Do yoo talk to him offen? Zippy does dat, den Speedy jumps in da window and all da birdies fly away. We gerls know how to do it just rite. He is way to loud and moves to fast.~Sadie

MaoMao said...

Oh, how purr-ecious -- your chatterin' sounds like what my sister Dorydoo does when she sees birdies and buggies! And my momma wants to give you a hug, she's just laughin' and sayin' oh, Daisy's soooooooo cute!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Mo and The Purries said...

I was chuckling the whole way through, but when I saw "Bird: George" I think I peed myself a little!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

What a cute little squeeky voice you have.

Milton said...

Daisy,
What talents you have!
Doctor, fashion, stroller explorer, bird talker, and movie star.
No wonder Skeezix is so sweet on you.
---Your pal Beezer

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

This is adorable and so are YOU Daisy!

Abby

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy! Great movie.

Aren't birds fascinating? Last night there were three pigeons sitting on my fence and I just couldn't take my eyes off 'em.

Cheers, Daisy!

LZ said...

Wow, you have such a soft sweet voice! You must be an angel. I sound like a 80 year old woman who's been smoking her whole life, or so I'm told.

Kaze

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a purrfect moovee!
You are a star in our book :)

Monica said...

I was confused when I was watching your movie. The bird noises sounded so real I was thinking there was a bird in my house! I make chattering sounds when I see birds out my windows too, but Phoebe is a little louder than I am.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh your sweet little voice! So dainty!!!! It contrasts with the huntress look in your eye!

Fat Eric said...

We have had gazillions of birds in our garden this weekend. Maybe I should try talking to them, instead of just giving them the hard stare...

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are a fabuous singer...please consider singing at our next party.
I will have my agent call yours.
love
zevo

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
it'z grate to heer yer voice!
luv--yer frend--jh

Just Ducky said...

You have a very distinctive voice. I chitter too when the birdies get close to the windows.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... Were you saying what I THINK you were sayin' to that birdie?
DMM

Catzee said...

Ooo, Daisy! Yur furry good at that! My mom says yur the best chatterer she's ever heard.

momsbusy said...

one of ar brofers who went to the bridge always chattered and chirped when he saw a bird or a squirrel. we donts make any noises when we see the birdies. hearing yu made mommees smile ans say "awwwww, she is soooo cute."

yuki & kimiko

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh you was chittering furry good there Daisy! Then you used some good impressionist abilities. You are turning out to be quite the star! And sooooo cute too.
~Purrs, Beau Beau

Unknown said...

dazey always talks to the birdies too!

We luved your movie!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - that's like being bilingual!

Lux said...

Boy, did my ears perk up when I saw and heard that bird! Then you started talking! Excellent movie!

sammawow said...

That was some terrific chittering to those birds. We were doing that today but don't have a movie like you do!! Dad says that Mom needs to keep the camera permanently attached to her for those type of things.

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you are so clever to be able to talk bird as well as being cute

Karen Jo said...

Daisy, you are very good at chirping back at the bird. My brother's cat does that, too, but he sounds more like teeth chattering.

Christine and FAZ said...

I didn't know you were a bird whisperer Daisy - if the window wasn't there I am sure you could have talked him down from the tree right into your clutches. FAZ

TheSlyCat said...

I LOVE YOUR MOVIE!!! Bird watching is my favorite thing too!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Holy smokes! We can't believe that you were quackin at birdies just like Mr. Chen was on Monday. It wasn't snowing in Florida though, was it? We LOVE your video! We're hoping to post Mr. Chen's soon, too.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Related Posts with Thumbnails