Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

I love to sleep in my stroller, especially right after I have been out strollering. My stroller is perfect for napping because it has my soft pink sleeping bag, and my catnip heart. I like to dream about Skeezix. A long day of strollering can make a girl sleepy!
Pixie sometimes likes to sleep on top of the sofa. I think she might be dreaming about Icon!
After napping, it is good to do some grooming!
That black fuzzy thing is a pillow. In case you were wondering.
Share/Bookmark

29 Notes for Daisy:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy, you and I have so much in common... I love napping too!!!!

You and Pixie look really sweet while napping. Do your feet ever move when you sleep?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You both look very cute sleeping! What a large mouth you have Daisy - that's a big yawn! I can see your teeth! You look adorable. :)

Gattina said...

That's a cute serie of pictures !
It's a pitty I can't see the stroller, I only know baby strollers, but have never seen one ! I am sure it doesn't exist in Belgium. No petshop has it and when I asked just by curiosity they looked at me as if I had escaped of a madhouse !

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Gattina, I hadn't heard of one either until I started blogging and I live in the US!

You girls both look so comfy and lovely. Happy napping sweet angels.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ahhhhh our favorite thing is napping, and our goal is to nap in as amny places as possible each day.

We hope you have a happy happy day today. It is raining here, brrrrr


~Princess

Anonymous said...

Very sweet napping photos.

=^..^= said...

I thot that the black furry bit sticking out at the bottom of the pikshur might haf been a black panther. Guess I was wrong!

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy, we lufs your multi-colored toesies!!! Maw wants to sniff them...

Good thing you told us what that black fuzzy thing is, we thought it was your daddy's head....

Luf, Us

Boo said...

i like your catnip heart :)

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike. Couldn't think of anything better than napping today!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
it'z rainin an rainin heer in noo york. it'z da beginnin uv sumthin called a "nor'eester". we ar sleepin in today ... jus like u an da byootiful pixie.
luv--jh

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

It's raining here in PA too. I heard your part of the country is also having some mean storms.
I love sleeping on the top of the sofa too!! Maybe when the weather is better I can fly my helicopter over and take a nap on the back of your sofa with Pixie!!! fun!!

purrs,
Icon

Spoon of life said...

Oh my Goodness I wanna come there and give you a big fat hug!!!

Maria

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo dreem abowt me??? Reely??? Wow! I dreem abowt yoo, too! But I can't tell yoo whut the dreems are abowt becuz it's a littul emberrussing.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We tried Firefox, but still having the same troubles.

Momma loves your tosies and would like to kiss them.

Patches

Tara said...

Ahh...that looks so comfy! I like to nap after my walks too, and usually find a soft spot inside. And grooming is very important!

Tara

Gemini said...

Oh Daisy you look furry comfy. I think I will go have a comfy nap too.

MaoMao said...

Daisy, that's an awesome yawn. And Momma says to tell you your yawn is adorable -- she loves kitty yawns!

You look so comfy and cozy snoozin' there. It's a wintery day here today -- good day for relaxin' and snorin'.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Parker said...

I wanna take a nap on the black fuzzy pillow! It looks wonderful to nap on!

Jake said...

Napping really does make a rather civilized Sunday. Tibbles has a new woolen blanket made for him by my friend. He's on Metacam at the moment for arthritis. I don't like him limping. regards to you all.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you and Pixie are very sweet nappers! We think Sunday is a great day for napping, too.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Jake and Bathsheba said...

'Twas definitely a day for nappin' here on the East Coast. We love your big yawn, Daisy, and Pixie's tongue is terrific.

~J&B

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Daisy, we spent most of da day napping too. Wow, we sawed yoor teefs! We love yoor choice of poems fur da trubute. Mom haf been bizzy but we hope to be around more this week. We gots a new blurpy Grandson thing on Thursday and dat made mom and dad a little weerd.

Mattingly said...

You and Pixie both look so comfy and cozy in this pictures. It makes me very sleepy!

Mattingly said...

Oh yes, and we would love to see some more of your fantastic toesies!! Maybe on Tuesday?

The Fluffy Tribe said...

whoo that is good to know,cause we thought that black thing might be a huge dustbunny or somfing getting ready to attack Pixie ~Poiland Tribe

Phoebe said...

Daisy, I put a picture of us napping too!

Lux said...

You could also call it Sweet Sunday, because that's how you & Pixie look.

Mr. Hendrix said...

awww, we love seeing sleepy daisy and pixie. we agree with lux, "sweet sunday"

Related Posts with Thumbnails