Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stroller Adventures

Grandma Visit Update: Guess what? When my Mommie, Daddie and Grandma went to Parrot Jungle, I followed them in my stroller. Boy were they surprised to see me there. Here I am checking out the alligator exhibit. I found out that strollers are very maneuverable, and they can get you into some great behind-the-scenes places at that park.

OK Mommie, I have seen enough alligators. You can come wheel me out now. Now. Now. NOW!

Ps: Do not worry, I am SAFE! But do not try this stunt at home. Unless you have a very strong stroller. And a can of Vishus Deer Repellunt.

Share/Bookmark

12 Notes for Daisy:

LZ said...

Wow, that looks terrifying! Where are the parrots? I thought there would be tasty birdies there.

Kaze

Phoebe said...

I think you accidentally only went to the scariest part of the park... You need some vishus gator repellent. Does Skeezix make that too?

The Lazy Iguana said...

I have seen that place from the sea. The old Parrot Jungle was landlocked, but in a VERY cool park. Lots of trees and stuff.

I can see the Venetian Causeway in the background :)

Did the Parrot Jungle people know that it was not a human baby in that stroller?

Wendy Hoke said...

Deer repellent??? I would take mace.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Lux said...

Believe me, Daisy, I would never try that stunt at home - just LOOK at those things!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, are you sure you're not trying to fool us?! I think you have a sneaky streak tonight! I think you're photoshoped. My Mommy wants to learn how to do that.

Did you see George in your adventure? Mommy says I should go with the flow and stop being such a snob. I'm sorry, my beans are cutting back on the treats! GRRRRRR! I did get into the peanut shells, shhhh, don't tell. Goodnight.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Watch out, Daisy! Remember what happened to Steve Irwin...

Rascal said...

You are a braver Cat than I am, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

you are so brave Daisy - we & Mum would have runned away quick fast

Parker said...

AAAIIIEEE! I was scairt for you till I read you were safe! Those guys look hungry for tender Daisy burgers!

Anonymous said...

Dasiy the only way I want to see alligators is far away.

Anonymous said...

I love that stroller! :) And my cats know that so they want one too. Hmm, I think some want together in one, but that's still 7 strollers... Who's gonna wheel all of them? ;)

Daisy you're a lucky cat, you've got one! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails