Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #15












Here are 13 things that I love most about Skeezix!

  1. His big, strong muscles!
  2. His frootbat ears and handsome face. I think his long nose is cute.
  3. His fashion sense. He has the nicest wardrobe of any cat I know. I would say he is a clothes horse, but I am not exactly sure what that means. He doesn't look like a horse.
  4. He is very well groomed. I especially love his pink toenails!
  5. He is a daredevil! He knows how to go rock climbing, and sometimes he goes off-road in his stroller. I like boys who do extreme sports, they are very rugged (check out his corduroy jacket!).
  6. He is a philanthropist and is always doing nice things for other cats like reporting about sick cats, introducing new cats, having fun contests, and auctions.
  7. He has very good etiquette. He gave me a corsage for the Valentine's day party, and he also detailed his stroller so it would be clean when he picked me up for the party.
  8. He has a really great club on Catster called Frends of Skeezix (FOS). If you aren't a member already, you should go to Catster and sign up. It's free, and it is loads of fun.
  9. He created the Cat Blog Help Center to help every blogging cat with questions. He is smart!
  10. He is the best friend I ever had.
  11. He warns other cats about dangerous things, like VISHUS DEER!
  12. He looks very handsome in pink, which is my favorite color.
  13. Even though I listed all those other things, the truth is I love Skeezix just for being Skeezix. I would love him even without the fancy clothes, stroller, and pink toenails. I do like the muscles though...

    Share/Bookmark

35 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i luv skeezix, too...an fer many uv da same reezinz.
wate a minit ... dere'z mi name rite nex to dis. yer mom read water fer elephantz becuz uv mi mom? i like dat!
luv--jh

Unknown said...

Daisy, what a sweet tribute of your love of Skeezix!!! And number 13 is the best of all!

Anonymous said...

wow! pink toenails...she is adorable! no wonder why u love her!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What an amazing Cat. He can detail your stroller and get you a corsage.

Miss Positive said...

The pink toenails reminded me of the comic strip, 'Pickles', where Opal painted her cat's toenails pink, too!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, you came up with 13 great reasons! Skeezix is a wonderful kitty! When my oldest boybean was in the hospital for a long time, he and Mao sent us a wonderful card that made Mommy and the boybean very happy. They were there FOREVER! So I would say he's very thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

this is a very sweet and honest to goodness very accurate list of Wonderful attributes that Skeezix possesses and we are in total agreement that you should love him!!

<3 Prinnie

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fell--ow
That, nobody can deny!
Yay Skeezix!!

Daisy, we think you're pretty cool too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That was a very sweet TT! I am sure Skeezix will be beside himself. I hope he doesn't tinkle all ofur himself with happiness.

Abby

Unknown said...

We think Skeezix will be very impressed with your list, Daisy! We hope he doesn't pass out or something!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice list Daisy. :) Skeezix is a great cat and a great friend. :) He does have a very good fashion sense and he helps many, many cats and humans. :)

Parker said...

Daisy, that was a very sweet tribute! I bet he'll just blush and blush and blush! #13 was the sweetest!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

What a cutie!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I think some of doze is da same reezons dat we luv Skeezix too, just not da way yoo luv him (sum of us iz boy kitties and dat wood be weerd). We luv yoo too Daisy, cuz yoor a furry thoughtful, smart, konsiderate and yoo are beyootiful inside and out cat. Oh, mom's been going to da libery. She will hafta get dat book to reed to us, just as soon as we finish the three she brot home Monday! We like elafants too.

LZ said...

Aww...that is so sweet! He is quite an amazing cat and so are you Daisy. You make an adorable couple!

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

That's a grate list Daisy!!! We're so glad you and Skeezix met! What a perfect couple.

Luf, Us

Tara said...

I agree, we love Skeezix because he is Skeezix!
Tara

Anonymous said...

We totally agree! Especially with #13!!!


Daphne & Chloe

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a great list of things you love about Skeezix. He is one awesome kitty! He helps a lot of kitties and beans out and that is special.
I wanted to let you know I tagged Pixie for the MeMe about how she achieves balance in her life. I'll bet she has great tips!

The Meezers or Billy said...

aww, that's so sweet. Skeezix will be on cloud 9 after reading this!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, man. As Jeter Harris mite say, "I'm blushin an blushin!!!" Wow. That's the best TT13 EVER!!!! Thank yoo, Daisy!

=^..^= said...

Oh, Daisy! Hahaha! What is that pink thing you are wearing?

~Bombay

Anonymous said...

You're all just too cute. I love all the little cat faces. I must get my cats a blog.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Furry nice Honey!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I agree with Skeezix ... This is the best TT ever. Terrific job, Daisy!
DMM

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Skeezix is the reason I started blogging! If it weren't for his fantastic cat blogging help centre, I would never have been able to share my beauty with the world! I also love his group on catster and his fashion sense, and his funny funny posts and all the videos on youtube! We love you Skeezix xxx

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered Skeezix and was very frightened by his story of the vishus deer. Glad he escaped and that he has you to love him!

Pumpkin said...

That'z a wunderful TT list. Yu got a grate boyfrend cat!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Great list, Daisy! We didn't know Skeezix created the cat blog help center - cool! Our mommy says she loves his pink toenies, too.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oooo....a cat with strong muscle is so irresistible...

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We agree that Skeezix is great and we love him too, just not the way you do, Daisy! We, too, credit him with getting us starting with our own blog.

We were afraid that Mao and Rocky would try to intercept this blog post just like they do with his mail, but we were relieved to see Skeezix's comment so we know it went through.

Hip hip hooray for Skeezix the Cat! And three cheers for his very cute "special friend."

~J&B

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Skeezix is a great addition to our cat blogosphere and you are so lucky to be his gurl.

Patches

Karen Jo said...

I love your TT about Skeezix, Daisy. I am so glad that the two of you met and fell in love. I am very fond of Skeezix for most of the same reasons, especially #13.

Meowers from Missouri said...

dear daisy, we certainly agree wif efurry point. you are a lucky kitty to be his sweetie, and he is a lucky kitty to haf you!!

an' we unnerstands all about not caring about "things" an' loving skeezy for himself. our mom & dad aniversaryed for the 30th time yesterday, an' dad don't have none of those things, either--not even mussels. so you has the right idea!!

The Crew said...

Gosh Daisy, everyone loves Skeezy for those same things. He's such a great guy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails