Sunday, May 6, 2007

I had FUN!

Chey and Latte's wedding and reception yesterday was tons of fun! The bride was radiant and the groom was very handsome. They sure know how to throw a wonderful party, and I want to thank Chey and Latte again for allowing us to share in their special day. I had fun partying with all of my friends, there were many yummy foods, and we got to go on all of the rides, even the Matterhorn! And we chased the fev-vers in the Tiki room!

And guess what? At the end of the evening Skeezix gave me a little kiss! My lips are still tingling. Parties are fun.

Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Skeezix is a very lucky cat, Daisy. He was lucky to get a kiss from you!

I am sad that I missed the wedding. It was late here in Germany when it was taking place and neither of my humans is feeling 100% right now, so they went to bed early and left me with no way to teleport over.

Angel Simba said...

It WAS fun, and such a neat way they included so many cats from all over! I didn't comment much, but I did enjoy being there and seeing everyone else's comments. That was sure funny about you catching the "bookay" and Skeezix's reaction when he found out what it meant!

The M's said...

We didn't get to the wedding, and only got to the party for a couple of minutes. We had tornadoes around here and one was just a 1/2 mile from our Grammies house.
We are very excited to hear about Skeezix kissing you.

Parker said...

I'm sorry I missed it, but Mommy and Daddy were having "quality time" I don't know what that meant, but I couldn't get on the computer. You looked beautiful!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Daisy we are so glad you had fun and a kiss. Thank you for sharing TeaCup's Secret Message back to you. He indeed is being very brave.

Does Skeezix now have lipstick on his cheek too? Sending much purrs and thank you for linking paws with Pixie. Scritches and Squinks to you both.

Unknown said...

Daisy! That party was sooooo much fun! The Tiki room was a blast!!! The Pink Ladies need to have a "loo-oww" this summer, or something like that!

Forty Paws said...

Wasn't it just the best ever wedding and reception? Oh my, do they know how to throw a party!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I stop in for a quick hello at the wedding and arrived just as Skeezix gave you the kiss...Very romantic.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i am so glad you had so much fun. how is latte's little tail doing? hope he is better today. lucky it's not broken, right? have a wonderful day daisy!

smiles, auntie bee

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We also did not go to the wedding, our limo never showed up :-(
We are glad to hear it was a great wedding

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, dat wuz da best and most funnest party. Sadie apologizes fur just blurting out dat stuff about da bokay. It turned out good tho, and we'z furry proud of Skeezix fur kissing yoo (right on da lips!) and not passing out or wetting his pants. Yoo two are a grate cuppul.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my we missded the kiss!!! did he pass out?

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I'm so happy to have attended the wedding but regret having to miss the reception. You looked so beautiful and Skeezix's is a lucky man cat!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, I'm glad Skeezix gave you a kisssie! You look very happy, Daisy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Samantha & I were there at the reception and it was fun. Our first cat wedding. Didn't talk much, not use to typing so fast. Good food, drinks and rides. Skeezix is a very lucky cat. Thanks for your comment on my post yesterday. Samantha is much better at writing than me, but I wanted my story out, too.
"Headbutts"
Tigger

Around Your Wrist said...

what a lucky lucky lucky girl!

love
--suz

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Sounds like we missed a great party! We're so bummed but mommy couldn't help us get there (she was having a yard sale in the day and then a fundraiser all night) - darn her! Daisy, you make a beautiful bridesmaid and I bet you looked even more radiant after that smooch with Skeezix.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

DK & The Fluffies said...

Are you going to press the flowers from the bouquet?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

gess wut daisy ...
roger clemenz iz comin back to noo york. izzen't dat grate?
i knew u would be intrested!
luv--yer frend an yankeez fan--jh

Lux said...

Oh, you look like such a cutie, Daisy!

Anita said...

Muhahahahaha! It´s a "photo hunter"!! You are falling in love!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy: You are right girls before boys. Mom came running when I hissed. She thought it was Tigger. Don't mess with a Pink Lady!
See ya,
Samantha

Monica said...

So if you caught the bouquet, then did Skeezix and you start planning your wedding? Do you think he might propose?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Are yer lips STILL tingling??? Mine are! Just like littul volts of elektrisity are pulsing thru them!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, with your tongue in position in that photo, your mouth almost looks like it has human-type lips.

We're sorry we missed the excitement yesterday. Mom generally only helps us blog late at night. We managed to get to the reception for only a few minutes just as it was winding down. Do tell more about catching the bouquet and Skeezix's reaction! As two mature cats, we think you both are two young to get too serious too soon.

~J&B

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you looked adorable at the wedding & reception. Skeezix is a very lucky mancat!

Rocky

sammawow said...

We weren't there long but we didn't miss the kiss. It was so romantic! So, maybe we'll be looking forward to another wedding... No pressure... just a thought...

Anyway, you looked beautiful and it was a lot of fun.

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for coming Daisy and for being one of my bridesmaids! It was quite an honor!

Karen Jo said...

Oooh, I missed the kiss. Congratulations on catching the bouquet. I managed to get to the reception a couple of times and was there to send off Latte and Chey on their honeymoon. I really enjoyed chatting with the kitties and had some really good shrimp. It was a great party.

Anonymous said...

Daisy: Skeezix is the luckiest big man cat in the whooollee world to have you for a sweetie.

~Jaz

Wendy Hoke said...

A kiss? What did it feel like? Do you feel all silly and gooey inside?

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

RayPod said...

Oh, this is such a cute picture of you. I am going to download it and put it in my wallet. Ssssh, don't tell Skeezix.

Related Posts with Thumbnails