Monday, May 7, 2007

Tent.... Disagreements

The Meezer gang have so much fun with their Tent Wars, that I begged my Mommie to get us a tent. And she did! Here is Pixie checking out the new tent.

Pixie got very very mad when I wanted to go in the tent, too. See, she hissed at me!
And then Pixie left before the Tent War could even start!
This tent is great! There are lots of windows too. But I am kind of lonely in here by myself.
So I moved the tent over by Pixie. Now we can have tent disagreements. But I really wanted to have a tent WAR!

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

see pikshur #2, daisy? it lookz like pixie'z head an yer tail in one long cat. i wuz laffin an laffin.
yer so funnee ... tent disagreementz! u alwayz make me laff! wutta grate way to start da day!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Parker said...

We did the same thing this weekend. We were very cranky with the rain!

Unknown said...

Daisy! We are teleporting over to play tent WAAAARRR with you. We don't want you to be lonely!!!!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I would get lonely, too. I don't have anyone to play with. I like that you can have tent disagreements with Pixie! She may surprise you one day and ATTACK! hee hee! Have fun! Your Mommy may need to buy another tent for miss Pix!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you're just always into something aren't you? We bet you keep your mommy on her toes. Maybe Pixie can use the tent while you're out for your stroller walks searching for George.

Luf, Us

The M's said...

We can come over and have a tent war with you also. Mommie says that we are wya too hyper for her this morning.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahahahaha!!! You wanted a tent WAR and all you got was a disagreement! Hilarious Daisy you naughty cat!! xx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Caesar and I still fight over stuff. I wish mommie would just buy two of everything!

Have a great day!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

tent war! tent war! tent war!

you cuties...

smiles, auntie bee

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your tent looks very nice! I hope that when I get a little brother or sister we will have fun playing in the tent together. I'll teleport over if you want to have a tent war!

LZ said...

I posted a picture of one of my tents too! You can come teleport over for tent wars with us. They go on for DAYS!

Latte

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I would hiss at my sister cats if they tried to get into my tent...

On the other paw, Katie said she would love love love to wage a TENT WAR with you!!

purrs,
Icon and Katie

Anonymous said...

WE don't have a tent. I wish we had a tent so I could jump on it when Lydia was inside. It would teach her a lesson!

xxx Flat Cat

Congratulations on your acquisition. It looks as if you will have many happy hours of play and relaxation with Pixie!

Sincerely, Sam

That is, like, a really fab tent. The only thing that bothers me is that it's open at both ends so you can't, like, protect your tail. In this house nobody will get inside cat tree logs that leave your tail undefended.

Lydia

sammawow said...

Daisy, hopefully your tent disagreement will lead into a full scale tent war! Anyway, we don't think that you will be lonely for long as you will seem to find fun things to do!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Furry Kids said...

Tent wars sound like fun, but EG is always hogging the tent. Boo! Maybe I can teleport over to your house. I'd love to play tent war with you because I don't think you'd put the bitey on me.
Love,
Tazo

The Crew said...

We have 2 cubes that hook together with velcro. They're PINK and Mom got them at Target. So with 2, there's enough room for someone to play in there with me! Maybe you could get another one and you & Pixie would each have your own space.

Your friend
Misty

Skeezix the Cat said...

If Pixie won't play, I'd LOVE to play tent wars with yoo! I play in my tent abowt ten howrs a day... I LOVE it!!!!!

Around Your Wrist said...

maybe as the day goes on you'll get more interest in a tent war with miss pixie. --suz

i, on the other hand, think that i could help you out with a tent war anytime you want one. --ben

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Tent wars sound fun, can I come ofurr and play. I hiss at Eric if he tries to get on my new blankie.
Flynn

Samantha & Mom said...

Neat tent. First time I ever saw one.
I'll send Tigger over, he likes to have wars over anything. Thanks for the info on photo shop.
Samantha

Daisy, say Hi to Pixie for me. I'll come have tent wars.
Tigger

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy & Pixie ~ now Daphne & Chloe want a tent, too!!!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

We love our tent. We play 'stalk' by our tent. If any one comes near we hide and jump out and run them off. It's a lot of fun.

Abby

Kimo and Sabi said...

That's just like our tent (except ours is red)- tent wars is da best! We also likes to store all our little balls and treasures in da tent and play indoor hockey!

TheSlyCat said...

OH that sounds fun! My Mom said she thought of you this weekend when she was in Georgia. She and Dad were talking about alligators and lizards and she was hoping to see one and put up a picture for you, but they didn't see any. Anyway, have a great week!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, Sadie will come over and haf a tent war wif yoo. She wanted to ressul dis morning but I was still sleepy. Yoo'd like Sadie she has a weerd sense of hoomer and likes to play tricks on me and da beans. She's nice and funny and is da best sisfur a mancat effur had.

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks, Daisy.
High 5 paw,
Tigger

MaoMao said...

Me and Brainball will play tent war with ya, Daisy! We love to play and rassle. Marilyn likes to play chase but she isn't too physical (bet she'd be with Mick, though, hehehe). Me and Dorydoo are kinda like you and Pixie, I think. Sometimes I try to play with her and she gets cranky and hissy with me, and the funny thing is she's the kitty here who's closest to my age!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Ernesto said...

Are tents fun? Fritz and I have a tunnel. It's fun, but our Feeders haven't thought to buy us a tent yet. I think I will put in an order.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great you have a tent too!!

Tent war is sooo much fun! We play it every day, and tunnel war is also great fun! And after the 'war' we all are tired and sleep in each others paws...

the kitties of Catwalk ;)

Lux said...

We've got two of those hooked together, but here's what I like to do now. When the Whirlybird is flying around, I go inside there so it can't see me.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Have someone wait until you and Pixie are both very hungry, then place just enough food for one cat in the tent.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

The Feline Americans and I have two blue tents just like yours! We could teleport over bringin' ours with us and have a colossal Tent WAARRRRR!
DMM

Just Ducky said...

I love my tents, mum calls them 'cat cubes'. I have four of them put together into a tunnel. I like to hide in them and then jump out at mum.

Wendy Hoke said...

Maybe try a bivvy sack instead to start a war.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, we want to have tent wars with you and Pixie (she'll come around). We have asked mommy to get us some - maybe for our birthday!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha. The tent looks like fun. I am gonna start looking for one for the Spice Cats.

DK & The Fluffies said...

I had a tent... till Fiona ate it.

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy! Congratulations on getting 100% on your PoP Kwiz on da Okapi!

Luf, Us

Zoey and the furballs said...

The furballs love their tent. They used to climb on top of their dome one but now they are so big that it collapses when they try to do that. I just howl watching them play. Tent wars are way cool. Hopefully you'll get one going soon.

Zoey and the furballs said...

The furballs love their tent. They used to climb on top of their dome one but now they are so big that it collapses when they try to do that. I just howl watching them play. Tent wars are way cool. Hopefully you'll get one going soon.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Pixie doesn't look like she wants to participate in the tent war Daisy ~poiland tribe

Mr. Hendrix said...

You tell her Pixie! That is your tent. It was nice of you to share with Dixie. Make sure you get plenty of tent time too! Maybe instead of a "tent war" you can have a smaller "tent skirmish"

Related Posts with Thumbnails