Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Practicin' my Circus tricks

I decided to practice balancing for my Circus act. So, I jumped onto the banister. Even though Mommie says I am Not Allowed, because I do not have a safety net. Hmmm, it is pretty far down there....
Let me try getting around this post here. Then maybe I can SLIDE down the rest of the banister.
That did not work. I will turn around and go this way instead. This is FUN!
I got in trouble for jumping up there. But if it is Wrong to get up there, why did my Mommie take pictures of me before she made me get down?

Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are very brave and very talented, Daisy. :) Maybe your mom took photos so she can remind you of what you shouldn't be doing by showing you the pictures?

Parker said...

You have a good point Daisy - if Mommy takes pictures first, how can you get in trouble? I'm glad you are OK though, that would be a long fall!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I have to go with Parker on this one. Maybe your Mommy came to her senses after the awe and amazement wore off. You do look quite graceful up there though.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Wow you are VERY brave and well balanced too. Yesterday while trying to love on Mom, I fell off the counter. She always worries to much about me, but I just jumped right back up on the counter, it was dinner time after all.

Abby

Unknown said...

She's saving the pictures to show you what you should not do when you fall off. Moms do that sort of thing.

Around Your Wrist said...

hmmm...who knows why mommies do the things they do.

you look graceful on the railing, and it's fun to watch you practice. do you know when your circus will perform? will you have a performance in seattle? i'd love to come watch!

love
--suz

Rosemary B❤️ said...

It is a long way down but it is kind of fun, isn't it? scaring mommie half to death is always fun!

~Caesar

The M's said...

At least your Mommie was under you, if you fell she might have been able to catch you. But she might have dropped the camera in the process, not good.

Christine and FAZ said...

BE CAREFUL DAISY. I know you are amazingly agile but it looks like a long way down. FAZ

p.s. I am sure you are right about cats being able to jump higher than dogs - good thinking.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Wow! You did good. You look cool up there!

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy. You are always amazing us with your various feats. Maw has been looking at houses with 2 stories and she is concerned about all of us trying circus acts too.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

See I don't get that either. If they take pictures of it then why is it bad? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Kaze

momsbusy said...

yu is truly amazin daisy. mommees says yu have more talent than doans has liver pills. we finks that means yu is fery talented. if yu comes to south carolina wif yur purrformance, we will take yu on a tour of ar world famous swan lake gardens.

yuki & kimiko

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, dat is just amazing! Mom's don't make a lot of sense sumtimes. Dey take da pikshers den say "get down, don't do that". We keep saying it but it bears repeeting - beans is weerd.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Ack! Daisy, that is to high!
I agree with you tho. My mommy takes my picture when I'm on the piano then shoos me off. What is that about???

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow Daisy, that looks like fun. Mom's are funny, you look good up there though. I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself. Have a good thankful Tuesday.
Samantha

Very cool pictures.
High 5 paw,
Tigger

Skeezix the Cat said...

Be careful, Daisy .... maybe yer Food Lady was just taking pikchers to use as evvydense at yer trial for being bad.... and yoo'll git sended to prizzin just like my big bruther Mao!

Anonymous said...

Obviously because you're quite cute and despite her motherly worries she wants you to enter the balance beam competition at the Cat Olympics!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I used to balance on the railing up way high all the time and it would freak Momma out. I don't do it anymore, but the nail scratches on the wood tell the tail.

Are you thinking of running away to join the circus, Daisy?

Patches

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I used to balance on the railing up way high all the time and it would freak Momma out. I don't do it anymore, but the nail scratches on the wood tell the tail.

Are you thinking of running away to join the circus, Daisy?

Patches

LZ said...

Hey Daisy, I noticed over on Oscar's blog you said your daddie can't build things but can install a light fixture. That is exactly like the Tall Man! He likes electricity but wood scares him.

Kaze

The Crew said...

You're so brave! The highest I've ever been is on top of the big cabinet where the TV is. That's where I knocked 2 plants down!!

Your friend
Misty

Anonymous said...

Your very brave Daisy but please be careful :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey sometimes mommies are just nuts. i know, cause i am one, see? and sometimes i do stuff for no reason, xcept i want to! you be careful okay?

smiles, auntie bee

Monty Q. Kat said...

I agree with Skeezix, I think your MomBean took pics for proof you were up there in case you try and plead innocent.

And be careful! I don't think Skeezix has a nurse outfit in case you get hurts. :(

Emma's Kat said...

Daisy! You are scaring me up there! You are very daring, but mommy is right, you have no safety net up there. You be careful! Have you gotten any calls from Cirque de Soleil? ;)

The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy is still trying to get pikshurs of me hanging off the balcony, but whenefurr she brings out the flashy fing, i run. our banister is too narrow to do circus tricks on, so we has to do the tricks hanging off the balcony - Sammy

Sebastien Millon said...

Daisy that looks like a dangerous stunt. Fortunately, everyone likes dangerous stunts :)

But be careful, I hear cats only have 9 lives.

Merlin said...

Mommies ALWAYS do that. At least mine does. She'll see me somewhere I'm "not supposed to be," and she'll chuckle, take a picture, and then get me down.

Happens all the time. Who knows why? Mommies are silly.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy! You're looking guuuuud up there on the rail.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

You shiuld go into acrocatics!

Seriously though, its weird how humans take pics then tell you off.. I don't understand!
xx

Milton said...

Mime momlady is crazy too. I think they all are.

I think that you are a brave and a true artist, you should practice where ever you want. (don't tell mine mombean that I said that, she agree with your mombean!)
---Beezer

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you are so athletic and talented! I bet our Momma would have had a heart attack if that was us up there. Hahahahaha!
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & EG

Unknown said...

Be careful, Daisy ....Oww! my mommy doesn't want to look at it, she scares her that you fall.

●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna Spain ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

PJ said...

Rhett does that, it scares me to death. Be careful up there!

caspersmom said...

Well, Daisy there is no explaining moms with cameras. You could tell her that cats always land on their feet when they fall. But she is just concerned about you getting hurt. Sure was a beautiful banister that you were walking on. Just take care O.K.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy! I've got my own Blogger account now and am co-spokeskitty with Chairman Mao for the Ballicus Blog.

Your pictures are great! You look like a marvelous jumper. And that banister does look very high up! Good thing most of us kitties don't have a fear of heights, huh?

Anonymous said...

You are such a talented cat Daisy, are you going to join a circus or make your own?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i wish u lived closer to me ... we could climb treez ... yer a verree good climber.
mi brudder mickey wanned to have hiz own blog an we're tryin dis owt ... we don't hav a sootibul pikshur yet.
wuddya think?
be honest.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Anonymous said...

Daisy you better be careful up there! Kitties like high places be we still have to be careful!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, ican't say it enuf, u r so very cute!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Oh yer momma is a worry wart! You are doing just fine!

Just Ducky said...

Mum does that to me too. Pictures first, then tosses me out! I think she does it to show me and keep reminding me what not to do.

Ivan from WMD said...

That's pretty scary, Daisy. Be careful up there!

Zoey and the furballs said...

That looks pretty high Daisy! We have a high balcony too but I never get up there. I have a hard time just getting on the window sill sometimes! You must be very agile.

Ernesto said...

Daisy you are such an acrobat. Fritz always makes fun of me because I fall off of things.

AbsoluteLeigh said...

WOW Daisy you are amazing..so greacful!

Our Mum does that too, they are silly aren't they. Busy taking lots of pics, and then we get in trouble!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That does seem like a double standard: "No, no" followed by flashy thing.

I say "keep practicing!"

DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy the great. High stair walker. I love my fur slippers. Thanks for the comment and your 3 reasons to be thankful.
Samantha

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's like me with my picture on the table (although not as daring and death-defying as your banister tricks). Sure, I'm not allowed on the table, but WHO TOOK MY PICTURE WHILE I WAS ON IT? How's a cat supposed to know what to do if the rules keep changing?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you are amazing! How did you turn around on the skinny railing? Life would be dull if you never did anything "Not Allowed."

~J&B

zoe said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like a ton of fun!

=^..^= said...

Wow, Daisy... are you a ninja-cat like my brofur, Bangles?

~Bombay

Mo and The Purries said...

So, in other words, mommie should get you a safety net, right?

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Nice Balance.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow!! That's so high! You are so brave...and I wish I could go that high!

Anita said...

Your house is very big and perfect for the gatorrĂ­stico training! Muhahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails