Monday, May 14, 2007

Movie Monday: LIZARD HUNTER!

I decided to make my first Action/Adventure movie. It is called "Lizard Hunter." This movie is rated G for all audiences. I hope you enjoy it!


If the YouTube version is not loading, you can also click HERE to view the movie.

Share/Bookmark

58 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Excellent movie Daisy! :) I really enjoyed it! You are a very talented lizard hunter. :)

Parker said...

Wow! I was on the edge of my seat! You are an awsome lizard huntress! And I loved you leash with the "Bling" on it! George doesn't seem very friendly though...

Pumpkin said...

Wow, yu almost got him!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Standing Ovation!!! What a great movie! And the musical stylings of Chris Issacs, awesome!!! I loved you hat, your leash! EVERYTHING was fabo!!! I give your film, 2 paws way up!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wowie!!! great movie!!! four paws way up!!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

You almost had him! Maybe if you tell him your plans he'd stay still next time.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy! WOWIE you are a super great hunter! You almost got him.
This was a superb video of your hunting skills in action!
Very impressive

The M's said...

Great movie. Lizards are very fast creatures, maybe if you gave him some treats he would talk to you.

=^..^= said...

Wow! You are such a good lizard hunter! I bet you made George purrty nervous fur a while.

~Bombay

Forty Paws said...

Great action film Director Daisy!!! You almost got George!

Luf, Us

Tara said...

Great movie and hunting technique! I took careful notes cause George often turns up at our mountain house!
Tara

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy... I'm glad you played the hunt in slo moe because I didn't even SEE that lizzard get away the first time.

Did you do the stunts yourself or do you have a body double?

Anonymous said...

Good job there hunting, Daisy. If you hadn't had that harness you would have tracked down George and eliminated him like the relentless huntress you are.

We don't have lizards around here, but my pesty sister Caitie caught a young rabbit one time. My human got her to drop it before she could do any damage.

LZ said...

Daisy!!! Daisy!!!! Daisy!!! I can't even contain my enthusiasm at seeing you play with GEORGE! I want to "play" with George too!! OK, I need a nap because just watching you made me exhausted.

Latte

Wendy Hoke said...

Dear Daisy,

Wow!!

I must say though, it's easier to catch and eat the lizard if you can convince your pet human to ditch the harness! :)

Skittles, The Huntress
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Leaping lizards! Daisy, we did not know dat lizards moved dat fast. Wowie, and yoo almost hadded him. Dis was a furry egsiting movee. We'z wif effuryone else, six paws way up.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What an exciting movie!
We like your pretty pink harness, and think George is cute :)

Looking forward to 'The Sequel'

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, you're a super-ackomplished lizard hunter! Them thingies sure zip around fast!

Great film, Daisy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW! That was the most ixsiting moovey I've ever seen in my hole entire life!!!! I was rivited!!! This is SHUR to win an aCATemy Award next yeer!!!!

The Furry Kids said...

That was a great movie! It was very exciting. Were you in the jungle???!!!!

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Love the video you look so cute in your pink harness.George sure moves fast.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy! that was so good i had to go get popcorn and watch it again! you are a star! it was furry good...

smiles, auntie bee

Milton said...

That is a great moovie!
Will you make a part 2? Mine mombean says that they are always makeing c-quils to movies that are big hits.
---Beezer

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
I really liked your movie. Maybe we can go lizzie hunting together soon. I just caught me a lizzie the other day. I was in our new garage, when I saw one and I caught him. I will have to post the story on our bloggie.I don't normaly catch the lizzie though.... Sia

INAMINI said...

Anuther grate Daisy Produkshun! Yoo are furry talented- wow, films and lizzards!
LOKi

momsbusy said...

we jus coodnt beleeve the action in yur movie. it was astounding! ans yu didnts efen use a stunt double during yur attack scene. yu cood hafs gotten hurt if george had turned on yu. yu ar fery brave daisy.

yuki & kimiko

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are our favorite movie star!
This new video is right up there with catnip madness to make us smile!

ps: George's cameo was good, too!

luv,
Daphne & Chloe

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - you is a good hunter! We likes yer Pith Helmet too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your list of talents just keeps growing!!!
We're glad you did the slo-mo too. that George is a fast little dickens!

Samantha & Mom said...

Way to go Daisy. You are one fine huntress. More, more, more. Tigger and I are giving you a standing ovation. Bravo! Bravo! We can say we knew you when.
Be brave out there in the world,
Samantha and Tigger

Karen Jo said...

I love your new movie, Daisy. You almost caught George. He is one fast lizard! Your hunting skills are awesome.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Since I haven't ever seen any lizards here, I was quite fascinated watching your techniques for lizard hunting. I hope that if a lizard shows up that I will remember everything re: lizard hunting. Maybe I'll watch the movie again!

Willow said...

China told me about your movie so I watched it with her. You really do have some excellent hunting skills!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

EXCELLEnt movie Daisy!! Thoroughly enjoyed by all the family today! Loved the soundtrack, loved your harness, loved your stealth and agility displayed for the whole world to see. You deserve an oscar my lady! Of course, george deserves an award for his 'bit part' lol.

Fantastic!

Yao-Lin xx

Artsy Catsy said...

FANTASTIC movie, Daisy!! You are definitely star material! Wish we had some lizards to hunt in Indiana. We get to do a little hunting when moths and ladybugs fly in the house, but no big game like lizards!

Lucy

Fat Eric said...

Wow! That was furry exciting, I am sorry you did not catch George, but that means you can do it again another day, right? We have no lizards here but we have newts in our pond which look quite a lot like them.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Dear Daisy, We love your new movie. We couldn't sit still waiting to see if George Escaped or not... Sometimes we think it is more fun to hunt than to catch, because then it's all over. What excitement.

And our human is asking us to say thank you for TeaCup and your purrs and linking paws for him. They mean a lot to us all. He is missed. One day we get to see him again and I wont even mind if he steals my toys any more.

Purrs and Love
Zed Monster

Mrs. Sniffles said...

That sure is funny! Guess what? You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see the rules. I hope your mommy had a furry nice Mother's Day!

Hot(M)BC said...

Great action movie, Daisy! And you're a lot more fun to watch than that silly Crowe guy Mom likes to watch on dee-vee-dee. You're prettier too.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, that was a pawesome movie!! I wish we had lizards here to catch, they are so much bigger! We can only catch bugs here...altho we are working on catching a nice big, fat, juicy pigeon that keeps hanging round the nextdoor neighbour's roof!!

Ernesto said...

Daisy, the slow motion hunting was awesome!

Leona said...

Great movie Daisy- you will get him next time!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Daisy I just wanted to tell you dat yoo has da most beautiful eye fings too. Dey is dat beautiful lion yellow. Dat is one kool color and makes yoo look furry special.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy - you are a world class star! When's the sequel????

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great movie, Daisy! Was Pixie playin' the drums with Chris Isaak in your movie music? Your slo-mo lizard huntin' is masterful to say the least! I had to warn Mom so there wouldn't be any screamin' from her. She has somethin' against George ...
DMM

Ellen Whyte said...

Brilliant hunter! And guess what...You have been tagged!

This tag challenge: tell us 7 special things about yourself. Check out Au’s list at Katz Tales.

PrincessMia said...

Daisy, that was excellent. Kudos to your cinematographer. I especially enjoyed the slow motion segment. That George is one fast lizard!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, what a great movie! You are really good in your harness. George is so quick but you almost had him. What a star you are!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy--Great movie! We can't wait to see the sequel when you make George's tail fall off!

~J&b

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy: I like to hunt Lizards, too. I only pull their tails off and then let them go. Thanks for the comment. on my Mancat Monday. My feet were hanging over the edge.
High5 paw,
Tigger

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

WOW Daisy! You are a great huntress, and more beeutimus than Jane in the Tarzan moovies!
You mite get that George, next tim!

Owr meowmy sez to tell yu dat bein out in the direkt sunshin made yur coat look like a wonnerful watercolor painting!

Yu ar jus da BEST, Daisy! I kant wait fur yur next moovie!

Yu ar a STAR !!!

Luf,
yur littel pal,
Zenith

DK & The Fluffies said...

Excellent Video, can your own show on The Animal Planet be far behind?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We wuz so ixcitid we couldn't sit still. We want to catch a lizzerd! Can we come ofurr and catch one???
We reely liked yer slinky stalking hunting moovmunts too.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, wow, wow that is awesome! you are an excellent hunter. have you seen george since?? loved the slo motion stalking moves...

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, it was very kind of you to let George get away (I know you and he are great friends really). FAZ

Phoebe said...

Daisy, that was an excellent action/documentary/ nature movie. The soundtrack was perfect and the slow-mo sequence was very effective.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! It must be a blast to try and get George the lizard.

Anita said...

Muhahahaha! You continue training!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails