Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My new sweater!

Look what the man in the blue shorts brought! My new sweater made by Munchkin, Missy and Monte's Mommie! I noticed right away that it is very beautiful. Then I had to sniff, sniff, sniff and sniff some more. It smells GOOD! My Mommie buttoned it up, but since it is very warm here, I decided to wear it with just the top button buttoned, because I like to be a trend-setter. And I hope Skeezix will like my new sweater, because it shows my belly!
Here is the back of the pretty sweater. It is the perfect length!
And just a little reminder: Even when beautiful fashions cover most of your furs, you cannot neglect your grooming.

Share/Bookmark

58 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Daisy, that sweater looks purrfect on you! Such a pretty color and the "just one button look" is wonderful! I wish I liked clothes (almost)! The M's Mommy did very good!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Bravo to the M's mom ... the sweater is beautiful. And ... you're a lovely model, Daisy. It looks perfect on you!
Mickey

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yer byootiful, daisy.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh that sweater looks so nice on you. Daisy you are very pretty in pink
You are right, always groom.

We hope you have a very happy and exciting day!!

Our daddie is right down the street from you, in Orlando. That is maybe 5 minutes away. I bet if you meowed really loud he would hear you.

Love, Princess

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, you look so stunning! What a gorgeous color on you! The M's Mommy did a fantastic job! I saw the cutest dress yesterday and I thought of you. What size do you wear?

Have a great day~

Unknown said...

You look lovely today, Daisy!!!

The M's said...

You look smashing in the sweater. Thank you for all the wonderful comments.

The Furry Kids said...

That is a great sweater. You look great in that color. Skeezix is going to flip out!

Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Axel and Manny said...

wow, i like that sweater!! I like the colot too, it really highlights you eyes.

Axel-out
Brrrr

Honey P. Sunshine said...

very luvly and it fits you purrfectly

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You look very pretty in your new sweater.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your new sweater is beautiful, Daisy! :) It is a gorgeous colour too. You look lovely wearing it. :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

You could be a model, Daisy, you already have the 'turn and pose' down already.

They need to have an 'America's Next Top Cat Model'.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, dat swetter is furry pretty on yoo. I bet it comes in furry handy on a chilly evening. Da M's mom is furry talented, our mom sews but she don't make pretty swetters like dat.

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is so pretty. What a perfect color for you. I agree with Monty, you should be a cat model!

Tara said...

Oh, that is beautiful! I can't wait to get mine! I'll be sure not to neglect my grooming when I wear it.

Tara

Anonymous said...

The M's mommy did an excellent job on that pretty pink sweater! It looks perfect on you, Daisy.

Christine and FAZ said...

Not only does this fit you beautifully but the colour suits you really well. You must have a very big wardrobe to fit all your clothes? Where do you keep them all? FAZ

The Cats Stephens said...

That is such a pretty sweater and it looks so chic on you Dasiy! I'm jealous!

-Emily

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - the fit and color are just PURRFECT for you! What a beautiful model you are for this!

LZ said...

That sweater is perfect for you! I would want a sweater in the AC all day long myself. You're a great trend setter!

Kaze

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC!!!!!!!!That is the most byootifullest swetter I've ever seen! But if I had one like that, I'd make shur I didn't swet in it so it woodn't git ruint.

Anonymous said...

Why Daisy, you look gorgeous in your red sweater!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Stunning! Purrfect for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you look gorgeous in your hot magenta sweater! You wear clothes so well. You're a regular kitty Audrey Hepburn!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy honey it is lovely! just the right fit and color for you! lucky girl...

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry gorgeous in your new sweater Daisy!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh what a nice sweater! It looks very nice on you. I like the buttons very much.
Cute!

Purrs,
Icon

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy - What a beautiful sweater! It looks marvelous on you. That color sure brings out your pretty eyes.

zevo hussein calamari said...

I am going to call Donatella Versace up and ask her to have you model the fall line.....
stunning!
zevo

The Crew said...

Daisy, that's the perfect sweater for the President of the Pink Ladies!!
You look wonderful.

Your friend
Misty

P.S. I see Chey says it's red but on my computer it looks more like hot pink!

Hot(M)BC said...

That's a grate sweater for yoo Daisy. The M's Mommy did a sooper job!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Forty Paws said...

Oh that is a loverly beeyoutiful look on u Daisy!!! Such a purrty color.

Luf, Us

Karen Jo said...

You look gorgeous in your new sweater, Daisy. The color suits you well and I love the buttons.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look beautiful. Wow that sweater is so darling and so are you.

Abby

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look very beautiful your new sweater.

Merlin said...

Daisy, that is a furry pretty sweater. I like how it's short in front and longer in back. Furry practical!

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Daisy, you look absolutely fabulous!

Cafe Cats said...

the M's Mom is very talented! Daisy, that sweater is very pretty on you!

Wendy Hoke said...

Dear Daisy,

Oh! Pink is your color!

Skittles, The Huntress
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Phoebe said...

You look very nice in your sweater, Daisy. I like the one button look a lot. It probably gives you more range of motion,too.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - you looks beeyooteeful in that sweater!

Tiger Lily said...

That is a very beautiful sweater Daisy! If I had one like it I might even be willing to wear it.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You look gorgeous Daisy, and what a trend setter you are! I do like the one button only look.

Penelope said...

Daisy,

The sweater issue is causing much a problem in my house. Karen (the woman who I allow to live in my house), saw your pictures and has now decided I would look "really cute" in clothes, which means tomorrow she's going to bring a sweater home from work for me and Sadie (probably matching).

Thanks alot, pal.

I cannot imagine any of this will turn out for the best. It will be like "bath night" all over again.

-- P

momsbusy said...

what a wonderful addition to yur wardrobe. very stylish and wif clean lines. makes a bold fashun statement. yu go girl!

yuki & kimiko

Samantha & Mom said...

You look beautiful in that sweater Daisy. Such a pretty color. You are such a fashion statement. Thanks for visiting our blog and sharing your de-stressers. How did your mom like the Yoga class?
Be blessed,
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Boy said...

Hey Daisy! I gotted back on the compoooter and I nominated you for the thinking bwogger award!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awwww your sweater is beautiful!! And it's pink! A sure hit with Skeezix!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... You look absolutely gorgeous in that sweater. So fashionable!
DMM

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just chekking bak in to git anuther look at yer tummy! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way yoo ware yer stylish swetter! Do yoo have a shot ware yer leg isn't cuvvering up qwite so much of yer tummy? If not, that's okay. The urjes reely made me bern up today, and I don't wunt to set the howse on fire!

snowforest said...

hi,

nice sweater daisy. i'm starting a new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. would appreciate if u reciprocate :)!
thanx

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

wow I luv you swetter is that hand made MAMA LAURA DID YOU SEEE DAISY SWEETER I DONT HAVE A BUTTON SWEETER IN PINK LIKE THAT HAAAYYYY


Lilly Lu

Skeezix the Cat said...

... Just gitting anuther look at yer tummy....

Vlado&Toni said...

this is so cute, where do you get such sweaters? is this hand made? i also have a cat, i wonder if he would like to wear one of those?

Around Your Wrist said...

that is a most beautiful sweater, daisy! you certainly are a trendsetter.

love
--suz

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great sweater and you look wonderful in it!

Anita said...

You are a fashion victim!
Muhahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails