Saturday, May 12, 2007

Photo Hunters #18: Five

The Photo Hunters theme this week is five. I can count that high! Let me see here: one, two three, four, FIVE treats.
Next, I will demonstrate... ::crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch:: ...
ZERO treats!



Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

The M's said...

Only 5 treats at a time? Oh my. Cute photos.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute photos Daisy. :) I like how I can see your reflection in the table! You are lucky to get five treats at a time! I get 2 or 3, maybe 4 if it's for being good while my nails were clipped or my ears were cleaned.

Anonymous said...

The reflection picture is the BEST! :)

barman said...

Very nice and smart too! So perfect for the theme this week. Thanks for visiting mine.

Unknown said...

five treats??? vamoosh! no treats!!! five more treats, Mom???

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This was so true. Too day the photo theme wasn't 25....

Patricia said...

That was cute, Daisy! Maybe you will get more treats later. =)

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

This was a great series of photos. So you bef for more after you've eaten all of your treats? I do but Mommy doesn't give me more until bedtime. Now Daddy will give me a lot to begin with and I don't need to ask for more. So I like it best when Daddy wakes up first!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think you look so pretty in the photo with your reflection.
Those treats didn't last long!
Happy Mother's Day to your Mommie!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy you are amazing! if efurry kitty could be as smart as you they would take ofurr the world!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Parker said...

5 treats at a time! WooHoo! You are so smart to be able to count in human!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy ...
i am alwzys impressed wid yer talentz. yer good in math ... an yer a grate "eeter".
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Cheryl said...

Awwww...that's so cute! Great take on the theme!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That was grate! Ferst there wuz five , den there was none. And the table is STILL shiny and clean.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dragonheart 5 treats is alot.Your a lucky kitty I only get 2.

LibertyBelle said...

Mirror, mirror on the floor! *S* Very sweet photos!
Happy Weekend
Mine's up too
L

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

TREETS! Oh, sorry, we gots carried away. We'z lerning what 5 is today and from now on mom better give us at least 5 treets (or more). Thanks Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Daisy reminds me a lot of our Elizabeth. :)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

great photos! i am so impressed that you can count! usually i am too busy crying to know how many treats i am getting!

mommy says that your floors are so awesome....so polished, that you can see your own reflection in them!!

Lux said...

Wow Daisy, you can really count! You are one smart cat!

Patty said...

Your a pretty kitty!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. It's great that you are good when it comes to counting your treats. Remarkable! Take care!

SJINCO said...

Very impressive!

Have a great weekend...

Monica said...

That was a very good demonstration of addition and subtraction, Daisy.

Unknown said...

we like this picture a lot! 5 treats is GOOD!

The Lazy Iguana said...

I got a new cat! Her name is "Seagull" but I am going to change that.

She was born in 1999. She is 19 feet long, 8.5 feet wide, weighs 1700 pounds, and can run at 35 mph. She loves the water.

www.lazyiguana.org/seagull

Tara said...

Yummm....treats! With the theme of five, you could have done five pictures of five treats!

Tara

Anita said...

Muhahahaha! You are a gluttonous cat!!

A. said...

Ahhh, are they all gone? Not even a crumb left ...

Lovely pictures!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your presentation was both educational and reflective! You want to come work for our school district? You would be "top cat"!

I played too,

Anonymous said...

Very nice interpretation of "five" Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

Excellent post for FIVE!
I must admit, this one stumped me.
Leave it to Daisy to have a clever answer for such a dilemma!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Well done Daisy. I wouldn't be able to count them before eating them, personally.

Karen Jo said...

You are very good at counting, Daisy. I really like the pictures, especially the last one.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Excellent Daisy, clever cat! Lovely pictures as always little miss dainty paws!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Only ... FIVE ... treats?!? You only get ... FIVE? Oh, no ... There's somethin' wrong if you're only gettin' FIVE! You've gotta stage a protest or somethin' ... Or did Pixie eat the rest of your treats?

I really like the pictures, though ... Your table is so shiny!

DMM

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Five treats.....we only get free....MOMMA......MOMMA.....Guess what.....DAisy gets 5 whole treats and we only get free! We could run away you know.

Patches

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm always imprest by how good yoo are at math.... cuz math is hard!

Yoo need to do five TIMES five so yoo git more treets!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are furry impressed wiv yer counting skills. Yoo will haf to tell yer mum that yoo need to count to ten now.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Now you have nuffin to count!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Kute Kitty! One of these days I'll add Mr. Linky. sigh

Around Your Wrist said...

that's a neat picture, daisy! i do agree with so many others that 5 treats seems a bit like a travesty. do we need to sneak some more temptations to you?

love
--suz

Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive for a 3-year-old! And a clever way to illustrate the Photo Hunters theme, too...

BenSpark said...

Cute Kitty photos for the hunt.

MaoMao said...

Now that's my kinda five theme -- educashunal and yummyyummy, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Halloween said...

Hi Daisy. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Please give me some tips about about how to keep Rocky interested in me. But I do not wear clothes so you will have to give me something besides fashion tips!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow Daisy - five treats! That is very impressive. Cute photos and you are a very good counter, too.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, our mom sees your pictures and just wants to swoop in and cuddle you. You'd get more than five treats from HER. We might be jealous if we lived closer.

You are a very smart girl.

~J&B

Catzee said...

An' ya can subtract too!

Samantha & Mom said...

A counting cat. Maybe you should go on Jay Leno's show for all the world to see. Great pictures. Especially the last one. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest cat of all. Daisy.
Be blessed,
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Unknown said...

5 treats? Yummy!

The Crew said...

You're so smart! I don't have time to count my treats 'cause I inhale them. I eat them so fast Mom says she doesn't think I even taste them!

Maxwell Smartkitty

Related Posts with Thumbnails