Friday, May 11, 2007

Seven random facts about me, Pixie!


I was tagged by Icon Baxter Bentley and Monty Q. Kat for this meme! I am a lucky girl.

Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

7 Random Facts About Pixie:

  • The tent, it is MINE!
  • I love cheeses. All kinds of cheeses. But my favorite kind of cheese is: STRING
  • I balance on the very edge of the litter box when I go ::whispers:: number two. And I don't usually cover.
  • When I growl at Daisy, it is very high pitched and sounds like a little siren
  • I love to sleep on fresh laundry
  • I am very good about taking my medicines every day
  • Sometimes I give the bitey, but I NEVER scratch
Seven random facts about ME, Daisy!
Guess what Pixie? I was tagged by The Zoo Crew, Dragonheart, Sly, Ernesto, Skittles, Samantha, and Marilyn MonREOW for this meme! So, I am lucky too!

7 Random Facts About Daisy:
  • Sorry, Pixie, but the tent is MINE!
  • Sometimes I like having my picture taken and pose like a little ham, and sometimes, I RUN away when I see the camera coming!
  • My favorite toy (this week) is the Cat Dancer
  • I love to get up on high places. I can jump onto the stair banister by myself. I can hop from the window onto the bed canopy. I can climb to the top ledge in the closet. I am still trying to figure out how to get to the top of the kitchen cabinets by myself.
  • My Mommie almost named me "Dolly" or "Kewpie" because when I was a kitten she thought I looked like a little Kewpie doll with my big round eyes.
  • I love to make biscuits on my Mommie, and while I am doing that, I put my face right onto her skin. Sometimes I drool a little, too.
  • I secretly adore and look up to my big sister Pixie, and I am hoping they will find a cure for cardiomyopathy. Soon!
I am supposed to tag 7 other cats, but I want to tag ANY cat who wants to play! You're it! (I hope I don't get in trouble for breaking the rules).

Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Hi Pixie! Hi Daisy! Those were great facts. My sister Powder loves cheese too! I hope you have great weekends!

Unknown said...

Hi, Girls!

Pixie: We are so glad to see that you are liking the tent!!! And if you don't "cover" that just means that you feel safe in your home...

Daisy: We, too, play the camera hog game sometimes...but there are days that we don't feel like playing...

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Good morning ladies! You are both so interesting and exciting! Pixie is such a lady and Daisy is the adventure seeker. I love that you've both claimed the tent and Daisy, I think it's sweet that you adore your sissy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pixie and Daisy

IT was great to learn those interesting facts about both of you two lovely ladies. I see the tent is going to be somewhat of an issue..I am sure you both will make a fair and equitable decision.

Abby

The M's said...

Wow Pixie, you actually ballance ont he edge, that's incrediable.
You are a cute little ham, Daisy.

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Guys, good luck with the tent wars. How about asking for another tent from your meowmie so you can have one each? FAZ

Rosemary B❤️ said...

So wonderful, both of you girls are super lovely kitty cats

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pixie and Daisy, I really enjoyed learning more about both of you. You are both beautiful cats! I hope they find a cure for cardiomyopathy too.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You both have such cute pictures today. We love Pixie's tongue sticking out and Daisy looks very inquisitive.

Forty Paws said...

Great picture of your tongue Pixie! We luffed learning about you. We like cheese, but only sharp cheddar. We haf never tried string cheese.

Daisy, we think your name suits you better than Dolly or Kewpie. And you are a ham!!! Just don't let Miles know, he might try to eat you!

Luf, Us

LZ said...

You know I do the biscuits skin snuggling drooling thing. I guess I'm not that weird then.

Pixie my dear, I certainly hope they find a cure for cardiomyopathy too!

Chase

Monty Q. Kat said...

My BabyBean drools sometimes, but I don't think she makes biscuits when she does it. It's usually when she's puttin' the bitey on something.

Fanks for putting up your seven random things, it's neat to learn more about my furrends!

Tara said...

You are both so cute! Try not to fight over the tent!
Tara

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

y'all share the tent now, you hear???

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

Pixie - that is the most awsome pikshur efurr!!!

we enjoyed all your random facts.

Anonymous said...

Those are 14 more reasons why we love y'all!

Jazper's 7 thing meme (Obi from 40 paws tagged him) is up today, too!

cheers,
Daphne & Chloe

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm learning so much about all you guys! I think the tent is yours Daisy. I've seen you in it more!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Pixie and Daisy:
You both are very interestin'.
That's why we visit you every day!

Thanks for always comin' by our blog and seeing us. You're great friends.

-The Morning Scratch gang

P.S. Wasn't that cat town video funny? They stole your catnip movie idea!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pixie Hi Daisy,

I loved reading your facts :)

=^..^= said...

Hahaha! Such funny facts! Any chance of a video capturing Pixie's high-pitched, siren-like growl and Daisy's biscuit-making???

~Bombay

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great facts! Pixie, that is such a cute photo with your tongue out. I do that too. I'm pretty sure that tent will be yours whenever you want it.

That is a very sweet photo Daisy. More often than not, I run from the flashy box. You pose very nicely.

I agree with Bombay, I'd love to hear Pixie "growl" and see Daisy make biscuits.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute stuff on the lists! I think Pixie secretly wants to have a tent war!

purrs,
Icon

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

When dey find a cure for cardimyopathy then Pixie will beat you up for da tent! We wonder if Pixie growls like Zippy, mom always sez "oh Zippy, you hum so pretty" and dat makes her even madder. We love lerning more about our frends.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Those are some great facts - Pixie, you sound like a lady! And Daisy - you are cute as ever but girls, seriously, time to set aside the tent differences. Little siblings should love one another. Who am I kidding? xx

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Daisy, thinking abowt yoo making biskits and drooling kinda givs me ::wispers:: urjes!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Pixie, git owt of Daisy's tent... and I meen NOW!

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed reading your random facts, Pixie and Daisy. Pixie, I like cheese, too. I also hope they find a cure for cardiomyopathy soon. Daisy, you are quite the kitty athlete.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Pixie, mom read on some cat fact place that the Alpha Cat in the house usually doesn't cover his/her poop. It's a way of expressing superiority. (Shaggy doesn't cover here and he is definitely in charge.)
Pixie.....do you agreee with that statement?

The Furry Kids said...

I love learning about you guys. Maybe your mom could get another tent so you could each have one? On the other hand, that doesn't really work at our house. EG hogs all the toys. Brothers... grrrr

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Those were great random facts about you! I was especially interested in how you make biscuits and put your face close to your mommie's and even drool a little bit.

I hand-raised a tiny kitten and for awhile, when he was about six months old, he would jump up onto my chest in the morning while I was still in bed, start making biscuits, and press his little mouth on mine. Funny, huh? And he would drool, too, so I had to keep my mouth tightly closed! But I just loved it, it wasn't gross or weird. Anyone who adores their poodin, and especially anyone who raised little orphans and kept them as a pet (very close bond, there) knows what I'm talking about!!!

Pixie said...

Yep, I must be the Alpha cat! I am not leaving the tent, EVER!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout --- that ixplanes Rocky's problim!

Pixie --- GIT OWT!

Milton said...

You both are inter-sting young ladies!
I think your mombean should get another tent then you wouldn't have to share!
---Beezer

MaoMao said...

Hi there, Pixie and Daisy! What great kitties you both are. I loved readin' your lists!

And Daisy, tell Pixie I love cheese, too! My fav'rit is cheddar.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That wuz grate lists furrom both of yoo. Pixie were you sticking your tongue out at Daisy cuz yoo had the tent? I balance on the edge of the litterbox too, but sometimes I lose my balance, but we both always cover afterwards.
Eric
pee-ess
Glad yoo liked our water and snake posts. Flynn has a Post from August 25th when he caught a mole.Sorry but we don't know how to do linkies on Posts.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That should haf been we don't know how to do linkies on comments.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those random facts came with the CUTEST PICTURES EVER! Love your little pink tongue stickin' out, Pixie!
DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy:
So glad to know more your big sister Pixie. Love the tongue picture. I hope they find a cure for her, too. Your name Daisy fits you the best. Your big sister loves you lots, I can tell. I'm going to get Tigger to post his 7 random things tomorrow. My mom is resting. It took her all day to get up our Friday post. The pictures disappeared, the words kept moving. I thought I might have to take her to the loony farm. Have a good weekend.
Be blessed,
Samantha

Kimo and Sabi said...

TENT WARS!
Sabi

Psssst - Sabi doesn't cover his poop either!
Kimo

Zoey and the furballs said...

Pixie - We'll be praying that they find a cure for cardiomypathy. Maybe you could tell us a little about it sometime on your blog and let us know what we can do to help out those working on it.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

both those photos are so cute, meowmie always wants to just hug and kiss both of you

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We love both of your lists. We especially like Pixie's technique in the loo! Ollie doesn't like to cover either but Mr. Chen always does. Daisy, though you do have big beautiful Kewpie eyes, we think your name is perfect for you because you are a sweet flower.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
P.S. We wanted to tag you for this meme but we knew you'd already been tagged.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Pixie - you are a lady...not willing to get dirty with the litterbox. Can you pls teach me how to go #2 by clinging on the edge of the litterbox? That's the ultimate in clean if you ask me!!

Daisy - I'm a high jumper too!!

I loved learning all about the two of you!

Lux said...

You *still look like a Kewpie doll, Daisy! That's a funny picture of you! :)

caspersmom said...

Really enjoyed reading the random facts about you and Pixie. Well, it looks like there is a dispute about the tent. Guess you will just have to share, then the dispute will be gone. The tent does look like it's fun.

Casper

Related Posts with Thumbnails