Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #21


Here are 13 of my very favorite hobbies:

  1. Visiting all my friends in the blogosphere
  2. Practicing my circus tricks like: getting up high, walking the tightrope, and the Cannonball
  3. Going out in my stroller
  4. Going out on my harness and leash
  5. Shopping for cute fashions
  6. Chasing lizards
  7. Studying about lizards (see, I even got this special magnifying glass!)
  8. Watching for lizards
  9. Teasing my big sister Pixie
  10. Snuggling with my Mommie
  11. Studying to be a doctor using my wonderful Milton-Bradley Operation home-study course
  12. Playing with toys
  13. Daydreaming about Skeezix


Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Daisy, you do lead a very full and active life. This is most impressive and an example to us all. FAZ

Parker said...

Great list! I'm going to be snuggling with my Mommy TONIGHT!
Hooray!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Wow you do have a terrific list! And it made me think that you are a true ren-ney-saw-nance cat! :-)

Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are great hobbies to have, Daisy! I enjoy 1, 3, 4, 10 and 12. :)

Re: pet quality. You have lovely fur - I can see why your breeder thought about keeping you. I could have been bred or shown, but my humans just wanted a pet, and so I was sold with a pet contract. According to my breeder, my only fault is my nose break - it could be a little more evident. My breeder thinks it's a bit of a shame that I won't be bred, especially since I have a great personality, but she's happy I have a wonderful home. My brother has been kept entire and will likely be bred and we are both similar in personality.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You're so well-rounded and very smart, Daisy. Skeezix is a lucky guy! You should go to Harvard. I hear that they are now accepting kitties.

Have a fantastic day!

The M's said...

Wow, you are a very busy lady. Were do you find time for naps?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This list made me and Prinnie kinda tired *sigh*
We hope you have a very successful and produckie-tive day

Monty Q. Kat said...

You are a well-rounded Ladycat! How do you keep your day organzied?

Around Your Wrist said...

i'm always impressed by your versatility, daisy! there's nothing you can't do (see, double negative! means you can do anything!).

love
--suz

thanks for coming for birthday cake!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
thank u fer thinkin dat da ape haz nuthin on me.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Louche Tabby said...

...I love this pic...the wackier the better.......duzza...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy! you have furry good things to keep you busy honey! i am proud of you to do all those nice things. be a good kitty, you cutie!

smiles, auntie bee

Forty Paws said...

We dunt tink we hast seen yur cannonball.

Luf, Us

Mz Jackson said...

I run the other way when I see lizards! :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like the way you can use that glass to biggify George and his friends.
You are such a busy girl!

LZ said...

You lead such an exciting fun life!! You have lots of fun things to do all of the time.

Kaze

Tara said...

Those are all great hobbies! You keep yourself busy indeed!
Tara

=^..^= said...

Are you studying to be a hyooman doctor or a V-E-T?

~Bombay

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow daisy, you keep yourself busy don't you. be sure to find time for naps! you lead a very fun and exciting life!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, yoo sher keep bizzy. We don't get to all on #1 and we do a lot of #12 and lots of naps. Dang, we'z lazy kitties. Maybe we need a purrsonal trainer?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, thoze are my faverite hobbies, too! I'd like to git high with yoo sumday. And #13: reeeeely??? ::blushes::

MaoMao said...

Whatta great list, Daisy! I think lizards are neat-o, too. And you're a superduper smart Doctor!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Lyn said...

Good list.
Lyn from Bloggin' Outloud

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your medical skills, Daisy! And I, too, love snuggling with my mom. :)

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Wow, that is a fantastic magnifying glass! I bet you could use that to preform surgery on a lizard!!

purrs,
Icon

The Meezers or Billy said...

whe does you fink you will be able to get your doktor license Daisy?

Bogdan, the editor said...

Do you think when you pass your home-study course, you'll be able to fix the lizard tails that pop off during play time?

- The Morning Scratch gang

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Those are some great hobbies you know. I love the magnifying glass! I doctor in training such as yourself needs one!

The Furry Kids said...

Your list has a ton of fun things on it. When do you fit your naps in?
Love,
Tazo

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy! Those all sound like lots of fun!!

I'm up too, and an update about Samanth also. Happy TT!

byoc said...

You have a very busy life!
I took over my mom's blog today to tell her why I don't like riding in the car with her. I'm a dog.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy: Where do you find the time? Such a busy cat. Cannonball, do you like water? Love that picture. Sherlock Daisy, out to track the lizards. Have a great Thursday. Our TT13 was late, Mom was'nt feeling well this morning, but she's better now.
Be blessed,
Samantha

I like to keep my Mom safe, she is very special to us. You are truly a adventuresome cat.
High 5 paw,
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Great List Daisy :)

Karen Jo said...

You have lots of wonderful and educational hobbies, Daisy. I don't know where you find the time to do all that. I love the magnifying glass.

JT said...

Daisy you are so well educated. A herpetologist and a doctor! Ernest studies the neighbors!

You asked me if the kitty grass ever made me sick. The Feeders were worried that the kitty grass would upset my tummy, but it never does. I have a stomach of steel!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry great hobbies, Miss Daisy! I like the "snuggling" one the best ... It's one that I'm especially good at.
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

That magnifying glass thingy is furry cool - we likes da photo!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo do a lot of #13...Pixie told us!

Yoo shuld combine yer hobbies and dress yer lizurd friends up to join yoo on yer strollur rides and then yoo can teech them how to walk the titerope!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Daisy, you really do lead a full and exciting life. What great hobbies! We're most impressed with your lizarding (watch out, George!)
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

DK & The Fluffies said...

Snuggling is always good.

The Cats Stephens said...

I like to tease my little sisfur Abbie, it's so much fun!!! Great list Daisy.

-Eliot

Related Posts with Thumbnails