Friday, May 18, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Go Marlins!

My Mommie just reminded me that, in addition to the Yankees and the Red Sox, I should also root for my local baseball team. And guess what? My local team is called the Marlins. That is a kind of big FISH! And look! Their team color is this very beautiful teal blue. I'm very glad my team colors are pretty.
T-shirts are good to wear on casual Fridays, too!
Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a lovely shirt, Daisy. :) That blue is very pretty. :) It looks very nice on you. You are beautiful as always! :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u look byootiful in dat marlinz shirt. it fitz u perfectlee ... u must be a model size!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Daisy,
Thank you for the advice you gave me.
Love--Mickey

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

yup rooing for the local team is good!!!


and the shirt clorlor is great wiff your furrs


Lilly Lu

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well now honey maybe they will WIN!! you look furry beautiful too!

smiles, auntie bee

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

OK Daisy, I have to say this. Of all your cute clothes, this simple t-shirt is my favorite on you. It fits perfectly and the color is awesome. You look fabo is bright colors! I'm not even a Marlin's fan! You look mahhhhvelous!

Parker said...

The color is beautiful! It is perfect for casual Fridays! I'm sitting in Mommy's lap while she is typing for me!

Katnippia said...

Daisy, youz lookz very cute in your Marlins shirt. Our meowmize use to rootz furz them. That was until we got a baseball team called the Devil Rays. There team colors are not as purrty though...Sia

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hi Daisy!

You look really cute in your shirt, where do you recommend shopping? MomBean is thinking I need somefin' fancy to wear for courting Miss Millie.

Rascal said...

Hee hee. That look on your face and the way you're holding your ears tell me your mom better be careful about how many more team shirts she makes you wear!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ooohh we think that is a good team to
root for. You have a fishie on your shirt, yummy!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh daisy, that is so cute, that shert fits you purrfectly

momsbusy said...

i agree w/ oscar, you look mahhhhvelous! the teal really brings out the colors in your fur. a wonderful shirt to play around in. perhaps you could become the spokescat for the marlins.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look gorgeous and your showing your support for the home team.

No baseball teams here, just the Jaguars....hey them is BIG CATS!

Abby

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You have all the best clothes. We like the fishie on your shirt!

The M's said...

We like the teal color on you, it brings out the best in you. Of course, so does pink.

Forty Paws said...

Oh, it's so very important that the team have pretty colors. No sense in rooting for a team with yucky colors. We luf your t-shirt!

Luf, Us

Tara said...

You look great in the shirt, the colors look wonderful.

T-shirts are great for the warmer weather!

Tara

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I love fashion show Friday!! The tee-shirt is very cute, and yes, baseball is for girls too. Do you watch the game? Does Pixie watch them too?

I can't wait to see what you wear next week!

LZ said...

Maybe you should be a cheerleader for the Marlins! Or a mascot? Or maybe you should throw the first pitch? Something because you look beautiful supporting your team!

Kaze

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow. That shert is not only byootiful, but it makes yoo look even more byootiful than I thot possibul. Do yoo know if thare are any teems hooze color is pink? I wanna root for them!

PEE ESS: Move yer leg a littul to the rite so I can see all of yer tummy!

Anonymous said...

Great shirt Daisy! I'm going to have to get me a Mariner's Shirt!!!!

Gattina said...

Geez, that suits you really well, even if a fish is on it ! You look great. Didn't that thing itch ? You look as if it would on the second picture.

Mo and The Purries said...

You are such a beautiful fashion model!
Teal is almost as becoming on you as PINK!

not the mama

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry purrty in your shert Daisy!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Looking gorgeous Daisy! As always x

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You look very sporty...and the teal colour on you is pawesome!

Leona said...

Could you be any cuter?!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dang Daisy, yoor soooo cute in dat shert! If we looked dat good in clothses we'd ware dem too. Okay, not reely.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy you are so furry cute in yore shirt. If mine mom tried to put a shirt on me I would not be as nice about it.

Yore a very purrrty girl.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wherever duz your Momma get your luvely cloes? There must be lots of boo-teaks where you live.

Patches

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wherever duz your Momma get your luvely cloes? There must be lots of boo-teaks where you live.

Patches

MaoMao said...

Wow, Daisy! You look so purr-etty in your teal and white Marlin t-shirt. And thinkin' about a Marlin bein' a big fishie kinda makes me hungry for stinky goodness... ya think they make stinky goodness outta Marlins??

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

MightyCat said...

Wow! My .om tried to put a hat on me, but I am too old to wear clothing. You look nice in that shirt.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're a knockout in everything you wear! Stunning, simply stunning.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Furry Kids said...

I love your shirt. The color looks really good on you. I wish the Detroit Tigers would have good colors like that. Tiger stripes clash with my speckly spots. :)

Love,
Tazo

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a nice summer t-shirt. It looks furry nice on you.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy - We think the shirt is perfect for casual Friday and just perfect for you. How nice of the local team to make their mascot cat appropriate.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I love the t-shirt, Daisy. I'll have to start putting some pressure on Mom to get ME a t-shirt of "our San Diego Padres" as they are called ... They're not the greatest colors (or mascots), but at least I'd be supportin' the home team. Maybe I'll look as cute as you?
DMM

Mr. Hendrix said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm fish.....I'm glad your team has pretty colors too. I'm sure you'd look great in anything Daisy. You're very stylish.

Karen Jo said...

You look great in your Marlins t-shirt, Daisy. Teal looks really good on you.

Penelope said...

Daisy

Karen wants to know where you got your Marlins t-shirt. She wants to get me and Sadie Astro ones, despite the fact they are playing mediocre baseball (at best) this season.

Got me.

Go 'stros,

-- P

Related Posts with Thumbnails