Saturday, May 19, 2007

Photo Hunters #19: Cooking

The Photo Hunters theme this week is cooking. At first, I thought this would be hard, because I am Not Allowed to use the oven or stove. But then I remembered.... I get to snoopervise the cooking of the popcorn! I like to hear it go POP*POP*POP!
But the very best part about cooking the popcorn is....
EATING!!!!


Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute photos Daisy. :) Great job snoopervising the popcorn cooking! I've never had popcorn, but you sure look like you're enjoying it! :)

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

uuuh popcorn. Kashim likes it too but Othello only liks the salt of and then plays with it but does not eat it.
hugs'n'kisses
Kashim&Othello

The M's said...

Munchkin likes it too, however, he does not snoopervise its cooking as well as you do.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. Great sequence of photos. We both share the love for popcorn. Thanks for visiting earlier.

Anonymous said...

why you are not allowed to use the oven or stove ?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i miself hav not tried da popcorn ... but, on yer recommendashun, i will.
i am luvin doze pikshurz uv u.
luv--yer grate frend--jh
ps ... do not get too close to da microwave!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You make the prettiest reflections photos, Daisy!
I like to eat popcorn, too!
~Sara of The Bunch

Happy Hunting :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

It is great fun being a helper in the kitchen. then you get to test the foods
~Caesar

Parker said...

We are not allowed to eat popcorn. Our Doggy got a hull stuck in his throat and had to go to the V.E.T.'s to get it removed. Ever since then, no popcorn. Sigh!

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Popcorn is GREAT! I think it is Myst's favorite thing to lick as he loves warm butter. I just enjoying batting them around.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy we love popcorn too! we think it is furry good! i thought you were going to see how they cooked temptations! ha ha ha you cutie you...

smiles, auntie bee

Unknown said...

HOw Sweet..great choices for the week

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I anxiously await popcorn in front of the microwave too!

Victor Tabbycat said...

HEY! NOT FARE! MINE DAD DON'T SHARE HIS POPCORN WIF ME! See?

Unknown said...

I love the shot of Daisy looking into the microwave. So cute!

Forty Paws said...

Wow! We didn't know so many poodins like popcorn!!! We are going to have to beg Maw to fix some and see if we like it!!! Thanks for telling us about this wondrous treat Prof. Daisy!

Luf, Us

Cheryl said...

These are always so cute to come and see! How adorable.

Mr. Hendrix said...

great job snoopervising daisy! you look like you love popcorn as much as pixie love nanners. i take that back, i don't think anyone loves any food as much as pixie loves nanners. it is too cute to watch her eat them!!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Great job, Daisy! And the reward for such a great job? You get to eat the subject! Have a fantastic weekend!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

you are a very adventurous eater, Daisy! I might have to try some popcorn soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping my to wish me a happy first birthday!! My new tent is great fun and I love it!

-Katie

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mommie had a cat that ate popcorn, his name was quasar. quasar gots to have his own small bowl to hisself becuz otherwise he would have his face in the big popcorn bowl munching and munching and they would have to keep pushing his face outta the big popcorn bowl.

Anita said...

Muhahahaha! Delicious!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you got those real 'acited eyes about eating the popcorn! you must love it!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Mmmm! That popcorn looks good. And you sure look like you are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

wow did not know cats love popcorn!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos.Daisy I do think you get cuter everyday.Popcorn looks good.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We had no idea. Not only are you a famous doctor, but you are a wonderful chef as well. You are very talented, Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoo can make yoor own popcorn! Mom picks off just da white part so we don't get a hull stuck to da back of our throot and choke. It's furry tasty stuff.

Myst and Blackie said...

We don't really like popcorn but the cat who came before a tuxie named Blanket loved it. We love your photos - especially the reflected one.

Lux said...

That last picture is the funniest thing, Daisy - you are really smart to know how to snoopervise cooking!

RayPod said...

Hi Daisy,
Very cute! You know, my sister, Baby loves popcorn too.

I just like the olive oil it's cooked in.

Emma's Kat said...

Yum popcorn! We are all out at the moment. My human boys love popcorn as do I! Daisy, I don't think you could get any cuter! Love that last picture of you enjoying the popcorn you cooked, lol!

p.s. Thanks for the congrats! We're excited!

Jane said...

My kitties like to lick popcorn. But their fave is olives. :)

Cute photos!

Around Your Wrist said...

you're a lucky girl, daisy. your mommie lets you snoopervise and taste afterward!

it's probably smart that you're Not Allowed to use the stove or oven. it's easy to singe paws...even when you don't mean to (speaking from experience).

love
--suz

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow! You did some good supervising. I love popcorn!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos!!! You sure enjoy popcorn (me too!)

Karen Jo said...

You do a really good job of snoopervising the popcorn, Daisy. I agree with the Meezers about how excited you look in the last picture.

Anonymous said...

Yummy, Popcorn's yummy, little B LOVES it, he'll steal it right outta da bowl if Mommy doesn't share, but she only gives him the fluffy top part cause she's 'fraid of him chokin. She had a kitty when she was a little bean who loved popcorn too, she'd smack what she wanted outta da bowl and then jump down to eat it!
The Feline Sextet

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That am great! You makes yur beans cook popcorn fur you. You haf dem furry well trained.

tapps said...

watching the popcorn is a VERY important job. good work :-)

Unknown said...

You like popcorn, Daisy? We have never tried it.

P.S. Peter Pan is here to take care of Stella's Urjes...Hopefully, it works.

Samantha & Mom said...

Popcorn, Popcorn, I love popcorn. Great pictures.
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Those are the cutest pictures, we ever saw. Your so good to supervise the popcorn, wouldn't want it to burn. Have a great weekend.
Samantha & Mom

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We've never tried popcorn, but yer eyes in the last pichur tells us it's good.

Anonymous said...

You look lovely as always, Daisy. Wonder if they make pink popcorn?

My human won't give me popcorn. They put our good food in the microwave, though, so we won't have cold food that upsets our stomachs.

Anonymous said...

Popcorn! What a fascinating concept. I'll have to get Mom and Dad to give me some next time they eat it! You sure look like you're enjoying it, Daisy. And I'm sure you're an outstanding Popcorn Snoopervisor!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

jmb said...

Daisy you're a little star and you get a treat too.

PowersTwinB said...

Daisy, it sure looks like you love popcorn with that last photot! Great job for finding a photo! My photo is up, please come visit

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I love your kitty! All pictures are awesome, but that 4th one is terrific!

TheSlyCat said...

I LOVE your pictures. You always have such great photos Daisy. My Dad and Mom really enjoyed the Eating the popcorn picture.
Sly

The M's said...

Have you heard anything from Skeezix or Mao?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Mmm. Smells good. Can I come over and join you? I like popcorn too--especially if there's butter on it.

~Jake

Anonymous said...

We don't eat popcorn over here, and I had no idea kitties like it! What beautiful pictures - they are so clear! Every popcorn maker needs a supervisor and it looks like the job has been taken! :D

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, I heard there was more hot popcorn. I'm here! Yum!

~Jake

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hey Daisey, I had popcorn today at the movies. We saw Shrek the Third. Thanks for dropping by my SPH today. Have a good weekend.

Kitikata-san said...

You my dear Daisy, are just the cutest eating the popcorn right out of your humans hands!

DK & The Fluffies said...

We've never tried popcorn... DKM!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Me and Precious love popcorn!

Momma said to tell your Momma that for some reason comments wasn't enabled on our post today. I usually try to post ahead, and evidently now that blogger automatically saves (which I don't really like) it also messes with the comment section.

Patchaes

sher said...

Dear Daisy, you must be the most popular cat ever! But, why not? You are just adorable. I could look at your sweet face for hours!

Biker Betty said...

Your last photo is such a classic!! I love popcorn. My dog, Herbie, loves it too and usually get some of mine, lol. Have a great weekend.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaahahaha! I can't believe you get to eat popcorn!!!! That is hilarious - especially how you watch the microwave so intently for the food! I am laffin and laffin Jeter style! x

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Plume doesn't like popcorn, but she loves french beans!

Andree said...

Daisy, your face is priceless. Watching the popcorn and eating it, you look so cute! Mine love popcorn too, but not in your ladylike fashion!

You've been tagged, Daisy! Please see my post on my blog for the 8 Random Facts Meme and have fun!

MaR said...

I have never seen a cat eating popcorn before!!
nor a cat with sooooo many friends, lucky you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails