Sunday, May 20, 2007

Stretchy Sunday

I am having a very relaxing Sunday laying in the sunshine! And I am stretching.....
And stretching....
And streeeeeetching!




Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: Stretching feels good. So you should do it.
Share/Bookmark

24 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i will try sum stretchin miself. thank u fer da recommendashun.
gess wut! i emailed da authoritiez, too, an bingo bango ... da imposter iz gone!
laffin an laffin! dat'z da key to da green arrow ... stay in touch wid da authoritiez! i believe it'z true!
luv--yer grate frend--jh
ps--did u email wagz hotel fer skeezix, too? i did.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!

Yes... stretching is delicious and so important. It keeps me limber and well-toned.

It's nice to get your toenails hooked deep into that carpet and pull, pull, pull.

ox,
Pearl

Parker said...

Ahhhhhh! That feels so good! Sunning and stretching at the same time is wonderful!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy i love to stretch too! how funny! and you look so cute honey. i wish you could come and visit me...

smiles, auntie bee

The M's said...

Nice stretching photos, looks like you are really enjoying that sun spot.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

WOW DAISY!!! You doubled in length! I didn't realize how limber you really are! Yowza, it's a good thing we both have girlfriends/boyfriends or I might be tempted to make a pass at you!

OSCAR, you stop that this instant! You are NOT being a gentleman!

Sorry Daisy, my Mommy is right. I apologize! You sure are pretty though.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm, that feels reely good. Thanks for the recommendation. Hey, why's mom laying on da floor? Hi Daisy, yoo made our mom all stretchy.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Daisy, I look at those pictures of you and I MUST stretchstretchstreatch... it's like when one cat yawns and everyone else follows suit...

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I love basking in the sun!

~Marie

I love stretchin' and stretchin'...

~Donny

Daisy - I love doin' both!!!

~Casey

Forty Paws said...

Yes, stretching is one of the many things that poodins have a patent on we believe.

Luf, Us

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Yoo are right, Daisy, stretching is very good! Thanks for the tips!

purrs,
Icon

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice stretches Daisy. :) Stretching does feel good! Especially when you do it in the sun. :)

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

That looks like brrr brrrr carpet, so I bet the sun duz feel gud.

Fanks for believing me, Daisy, cuz Momma still is blaming me!!!

Precious

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, if I can get Samantha and Tigger to wake up today. I am going to send them over here to learn how to stretch the correct way from you.
You are such a cutie and so smart.
Hello from,
Samantha and Tigger's Mom

Spoon of life said...

I was looking at you stretching and I started to do the same hehehe it does feel really good...now I gotta find a spot in the sun;)

M.

Lux said...

I think I'm going to take your advice and go stretch right now - you make it look so good!

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree I must go stretch :)

Pia K said...

Impressive stretching length you have, Daisy! And we love your pink sweater, looks gorgeous (or at leats our human slave thinks so) and it really compliments your cute features -

//Greetings from a cobby British Shorthair-gang in Sweden

Tara said...

I agree, a good stretch in the morning starts the day off right!

Tara

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wake up daisy! i tagged you! have fun honey...

smiles, auntie bee

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We agree; we love a good stretch too. And it's even better when there's something to scratch on with our front claws when we stretch.

~J&B

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, how I llllloooovvveeee to stretch! I overheard Mom and Dad talking about how much they'd love to be able to stretch like cats. Humans can dream, can't they? *giggle*

Around Your Wrist said...

you look like you're almost a gizzy* long! and you look super-comfy too. sundays are good for stretches and naps.

we did both after nana carol left to drive home. mmmmm.

love
--suz

Karen Jo said...

Just look at you stretch! I looks like it feels very good to you. I stretch, too, a bit, but you do it much better than I can.

Related Posts with Thumbnails