Sunday, May 20, 2007

Favorite Things Meme

Guess what? Empress Bee (of the High Sea) tagged me for a meme! Thanks, Auntie Bee! This one is all about favorite things. So, here goes:

Some of my favorite things:

Time of Day:
Bedtime. As soon as my Mommie goes upstairs to bed, I follow her up the stairs, and hop right into bed and snuggle in for the night. Then I start purring and kneading, and sometimes I try to sleep on her head.

Day of the week:
Sunday. That is a day for napping.

Season of the year:
Winter. It is too hot here the rest of the year.

Holiday:
Oh, I love Christmas! Because I get lots and lots of presents. I like presents.

Beaches:
I don't know, because I am Not Allowed to go to the beach. And my Mommie never goes, either. Even though we live in south Florida. I would try to go by myself, but I think my stroller would get stuck in the sand.

Song:
Anything by the Jingle Cats!

Flower:
Daisies!

Talk show:
Ellen DeGeneres. Because she dances good.

Movie:
Well, I used to be afraid of Godzilla because he is such a big lizard. But now that I turned three, I am not afraid of him any more. So, I will say Godzilla. (Godzilla, you will not eat me up, right?)

Soaps:
I don't watch soap operas. But I might like General Hospital, to pick up some doctoring tips.

Beverage:
Tuna water

Fruit:
I hate fruits. But I will say bananers, because my sister Pixie loves them so.

Snack:
TEMPTATIONS!

Food:
Lizards

Restaurant:
I am Not Allowed to go to restaurants. But I think I would like a seafood restaurant like Shells.

And now I get to tag five others! I choose Axel, Diamond, Felissa, Jellicle Catz, and Mickey Mantle! I hope you have fun, if you want to play.

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeah, gud idea not to take yer strollur to the beech. That seems like supur trubble.

And it's soooo nice of yoo to think of yer sistur and menchun her luv of bananers. Yer such a thawtfully girlcat, daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy you did a wonderful job honey!! just lovely! you are the princess of memes! you should get to wear a tiara!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy you are such a precious cat. We love learning more about you.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! And oh yes, tuna juice as a beverage simply can't be beat!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The M's said...

What a fun meme. We enjoyed your answers.

Around Your Wrist said...

your picture for this meme is PERFECT! you look curious and thoughtful all at once. :-)

love
--suz

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Daisy,
What a fun meme to get to know some of your favorite things. We are VERY impressed that you are not afraid of Godzilla now that you are three!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Karen Jo said...

I am also impressed that you are no longer afraid of Godzilla. I really enjoyed reading your answers.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You also love lizards? Lizards are the Spice Cats' favorite food too!

Parker said...

I'd LOVE to taste a lizard! Would you mail one to me?

The Lazy Iguana said...

I have seen cats in boats.

I do not think any of the 5 cats here would like the boat very much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails