Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Villa Vizcaya Adventure

Last week when my Grandma was visiting, my Mommie took her to see Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Since I love to look at beautiful things, I decided to stow away and visit the museum with them. After all, it is very educational! Villa Vizcaya is an Italian Renaissance and Baroque style estate in Miami. I thought you might like to look around the museum with me! Here is the very beautiful music room. Maybe I can learn to play the harp! See how well behaved I was in the museum.
This is one of the beautiful bedrooms. I love the colors. Here I am taking a little break from the tour to groom my furs.
This is a sculptural breakwater. Hey, Mommie! Why are you saluting? I am right behind you!
I have learned that museums are very fun!
Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Wow, that was a very pretty place! Your Mommy needs to get that sofa for you! It's pink and you look like a lovely princess kitty on it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful museum! :) You were very well behaved Daisy. :)

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow Daisy, you look right at home in all this splendid opulence. I think we lead very different lives. You lead the life of a queen and I lead the life of a country girl (even though I live in the city). FAZ

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm laffin an laffin, daisy!
i never went to a myoozeeyum before. verree intrestin.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy my mama LUVS !!!!!! THAT PLACE SHE GOES ALL THE TIME !!!!! NOW THAT YOU BEEN I WANT TO GO TO DID YOU SEE THE GADEREDS MAMA SAID IF SHE EVER FINDS THE RIGHT MR TASTY FACE THAT WERE SHE WASNTS THE WEDDING AND I GET TO BE THE BRIDES MADE KITT MAYBE YOU COULD COME TOO YOUR MAMA SHOULD MEET MY MAMA NEXT YEAR WHEN SHE GOES DOWN IT WILL BE FUN

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This place is very pretty and we are so impressed with your restrained behavior. You were just like an elegant lady there. It is very generous of them to let you lay on the bed for a while. It was probably because they were in awe of your beauty.
~Princess

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi Daisy! You need the pink bed. And the music room. You look like you could be one incredible harpist. And your posture on the chair, you are indeed a true lady. Hi Daisy and Pixie's Mommy! If you had dark hair, you and my Mommy would look like twins!

=^..^= said...

I nefer knew mewseums were so fun and beeoooteeful. You look like you belong there, Daisy... cos you're so elegant and sew-fees-tee-kated.

~Bombay

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look stunning with all that art.... did you happen to bring any home with you?

Happy May Day,
zevo

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, you look like a countess in there

The Furry Kids said...

Thank you for showing us around the museum. We've never seen one before. It looks like lots of fun. You look really beautiful on that couch - just like a princess.
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

What an exciting trip that must have been!! It looks like they made that bed JUST FOR YOU.

purrs,
Icon

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i went there once too! there is even a gift shop and snack bar. did you get a treat? do they have kitty treats? i thought it was furry fun too...

smiles, auntie bee

Forty Paws said...

We're so glad to see that Traveling Daisy managed to sneak out and tour with Mommy and Grammy. You look like a true princess on her throne on that daybed. What a great time we think you had!

Luf, Us

Tara said...

That looks like a very fun place, you were very lucky to get to go!
Tara

LZ said...

What an adventure! Do you think they might hire you as a tour guide? You seem to fit in so perfectly!

Kaze

Anonymous said...

The bed quite suits you Daisy!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I love both of your names! Thanks for participating!

The Crew said...

Gosh Daisy, you're so worldly and knowledgable about things. We're jealous 'cause we never get to go anywhere!

Your friend
Misty

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, yoo shood volunteer to be a doe-sint. Then yoo cood play at the myoozeum all day long! It looks like a vary fun place to play!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, that looks like a furry fun place. Yoor mom definately shood get yoo dat bed, yoo look furry regal on it. It's a good think yoo are an akrobat cuz yoo mita fallen off dat breakwater and dat woodent be good at all.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Be careful Daisy don't fall in that water...there may be alligators in there!

PSsssssssttttttt Daisy you has a booteefull Mommie!

Abby

Monica said...

I think that your mommy should buy that place and you can live in it. You certainly look like you belong there. How did you get over on that "breakwater"? You must be a very good jumper.

Around Your Wrist said...

what a neat trip! you're very sneaky to get there without your mommie or grandma knowing were tagging along.

you do the pink ladies proud!

love
--suz

DK & The Fluffies said...

Girl, you totally need that bed at your house!

Katnippia said...

Daisy, you look like youz had a lot of fun there. You looked very cute that bed grooming..Sia

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, you look like you had lotsa fun daisy. what a great trip. maybe your mommy can design a bed like that for you, with pink curtains behind it of course...

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Faz is right Daisy. Opulence really suits you. Maybe you are really an Italian Princess.

MaoMao said...

Wow, what a gorgeous place. You look right at home there in the lap of luxury, Daisy!

PrincessMia said...

That's an amazing adventure, my dear. I would have been terrified on that sculptural thing in the water. I wouldn't want to fall in, you know. You are very brave.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Where did you park your stroller?
DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you have the greatest adventures! We think that your mommy is saluting you for your sense of adventure and daring.

~J&B

Dianne said...

Awesome shots Daisy! Did you leave the museum people a little cat 'present'?

The Lazy Iguana said...

You must be pretty close to my neck of the woods. I thought Parkland was in Palm Beach or north Bro-weird or something.

PS I call Broward County "Bro-Weird" because I get lost there a lot.

Anyway, you picked some nice places to go. I see Vizcaya a lot from the water. Can you believe that was just the man's WINTER "cottage"?? And he only visited the place two or three times?

He must have used money for a litter box.

Kimo and Sabi said...

What a furry cool adventure!

Rascal said...

Thanks for the tour, Daisy. Very educational.

Lux said...

Beautiful place, Daisy. You look right at home there.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, I am so jealous that you went to such a beautiful place and had such a great time!

And thanks for visiting me and linking me...as soon as I visit all the other kitty blogs, I will add you to my reading list. :)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo sure luk grate in yer myami home on the watur!

Yoo didn't get a piktur (probublie cause yoo don't want to make us jealus) by it but we think yoo like the middle part of yer viskaya howse the best cause it's got no roof so it's purrfect fur sunbathing!

Grandma in town, piktur of yer awesome catcrib!! Life is grate fur yoo, Daisy!

Sasha said...

Daisy, a friend of Lynettea's was visiting today and we had a look at your blog. She belongs to a Devon Rex cat called Annie and she was admiring your pretty furs. Annie (the Devon Rex) is trying to start her own blog, so I gave her a few pointers.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, what a great place to visit. This is fun. I visited the two new blogs. Nice cats. Have a fantastic Wednesday.
Samantha & Tigger

Anonymous said...

"Wow" I never been to a museum before this is fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails