Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Whiskery Wednesday

It is hard for me to show my curly whiskers because they are not very long or thick, but I think you can see them in this picture. I have curly eyebrows! Scratching your ear feels good. And you can see my ear flapping down in this picture.

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

You look like you are enjoying that ear scratch! That is a very good action shot and I like your curly eyebrows. It's like you went to your very own stylist!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i think yer so byootiful in dat pikshur (an in all pikshurz!) i luv da way yer scratchin an scratchin yer eer. it makez me wanna scratch an scratch mine ... in fact ...
heer i go.
luv--yer frend--jh

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Look at all those curly whiskers! Wow Daisy you really are a curly cat. Do you know how long those beans work on gets their whiskers curly?

Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your curly whiskers are so cute Daisy. :) Congratulations on winning TWO awards in the Acatemy Awards! :) Very impressive! :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You have great whisker and you are soooper cute!!

have a fun day (((hugs))) ot you and Pixie

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I love your curly whiskers! Daisy's Mommy, this is a great picture! Would you mind if I used it on my personal blog? I'm doing a post on artistic photographic elements. I'm using a picture from Luxor's blog, too.

Forty Paws said...

Oh, that feels sooooooo goooooood. Scratch scratch scratch.

We are sorry you guys are suffering from a severe drought too. It is extremely hard when the cities continue to develop and there isn't enough water to go around. Too many beans!!!!

Luf, Us

Phoebe said...

That is a great picture of your wiskers. I should get a picture of Monica's, they are very long. Mine are shorter, but not so curly like yours.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You look like you're enjoying that ear scratch! I love scratchin my ears, too! But I don not have cute curly whiskers (just regular cute whiskers)

purrs,
Icon

Mr. Hendrix said...

cute curly whiskers Daisy! Concatulations on your second place Acatamy Award. We enjoyed your entry a lot. mmmm nip......
Ear scratching is lotsa fun. i agree with Jeter, I gotta go scratch mine now!

Tara said...

what cute whiskers! And ear scratches feel so good!
Tara

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

That is a very cute picture with your whiskers, and floppy ear, and little footie in the air.

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Such pretty, girly whiskers on a pretty little girl. Ear scratches are great!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you is looking beautiful today as always. Mommy says I haf furry long eyelashes and whiskers, but Miles doesn't. - Sammy

momsbusy said...

those are sum curly lashes and whiskers daisy. lasy beans would luv to have them.

yuki & kimiko

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We see yoor kyoot curly wiskers! Oh, dat ear skratch looks so satisfying. Mmmm, gotta scratch. Concatulations on winning a catemy award! We loved "Reefer Madness"!

LZ said...

I think I have whisker envy. Do you think I could use curlers so I can look like you?

Kaze

Hot(M)BC said...

Daisy, yoo gots beeyootiful whiskers! And concatulations on yore wins in the Acatemy awards too!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Skeezix the Cat said...

Be still my hart. I can almost feel yer soft kerly wiskers aginst my cheek.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We luvs yer curly whiskers!

Bogdan, the editor said...

That picture makes me feel itchy. I'm human, and I'm going to scratch my ear, too!! (But not with my foot!!)

- Morning Scratch human

DK & The Fluffies said...

Those are some seriously cute curly whiskers. DKM has curly fur just like you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy my neice calls you cute kitty I agree :)

Anonymous said...

Me Again Congradulations on your awards.

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute curly whiskers. Congrats on the awards.
Samantha & Tigger

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy! You can let go of your test anxiety now. Congratulations! You received 100% on your PoP Kwiz!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks for the comment on my eyes. Mom was taking so many pictures, I was trying to tell her enough all ready. That duck comes by every day. I think Tigger actually thinks he'll catch it one day. That beak and wings, watch out. Maybe we should name the duck, got any ideas?
Samantha & Tigger

The M's said...

Thank you for your order, I have your beautiful pink sweaters on the needles.
I should be sending it out to you at the end of this week.

Anonymous said...

ear scratches do feel good! especially when your Mother does it! we love your curly whiskers.

Unknown said...

We LOVE your curly whiskers!!! And your ear is flapping really fast, too!

Karen Jo said...

I love your curly whiskers and eyebrows. That ear scratch looks really satisfying. Congratulations on your Acatamy Awards.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

o, i luvs ur's curly furs.
purrs, KC

Kalapattar said...

If you don't like curly whiskers, you could always try whisker extensions, or mascara.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My whiskers have been falling out recently... strange?

Sandee said...

What a great picture for WW. You can see how much this ear scrathing is being enjoyed!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We can see furrom yer face that yoo are reely enjoying yer ear scratching. We love yer curly whiskers too.
We liked yer pichurs in the mewzeum too. It wuz very ejyookayshunull

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi Daisy! Kim here. I wanted to let you know that I posted on personal blog. I really don't talk about it because it's really kinda plain. If you would like to check it out, there is a link from Oscar's blog. It's called "Thoughts from the Fog." I hope you like it.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Adorable curly whiskers! Mine are very long and straight.

~Jake

Congratulations on your aCATemy awards! We loved your movie. If there had been a best supporting cat award, Pixie would have been the winner. Mom says that she saw the original Reefer Madness back when she was in college in the late 70s. It was a cult hit like the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Our dad watched your movie and actually laughed out loud. He doesn't usually view the cat blogs, but Mom knew he would love your entry. Gimme Shelter is one of his favorite songs.

~J&B

Wendy Hoke said...

Dear Comedy +

My pet human sometimes gets confused with identities.....

I think this will show a photo.

But thanks for the icon.

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Around Your Wrist said...

the expression on your face is bliss. mama smiled and sighed.

love
--suz

Lux said...

Mom says she wishes her hair was as curly as your whiskers, which are so very cute!

MaoMao said...

You've got cute, curly whiskies, Daisy! Alla us Ballicai like ear scratchies, too, and Momma just loves your kitty bliss look.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! You have curly whiskers and eyebrows! How sexy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails