I love lizards a lot. Here are 13 things I might try to lure lizards into my house. If my Mommie will let me.
- Find out what their favorite snacks are.
- Leave a trail of those snacks from outside leading inside the house.
- Play lizard-y music for them.
- Leave my plastic toy lizards out so the real lizards will have friends to play with.
- Make a promise not to bother the lizards, so they feel safe (I will have my paws crossed, so it is not really a lie).
- Buy a box of bandages, so I can fix their tails
whenif they fall off.
- Spend more time learning to hyp-no-tize the lizards, so they will do what I say. I will practice on Pixie.
- Make a sign that says "Lizard Help Wanted: Inquire Within" and post it in the windows.
- Record old episodes of The Crocodile Hunter, and leave them playing all day long on the TV.
- Make my Mommie wear a t-shirt that says "I brake for lizards." She must wear this every day. Including weekends.
- Replace all the light bulbs in our house with heat lamps.
- Offer to take all visiting lizards out in my stroller. They will have to ride on the handlebars though.
- Buy cute pink lizard-sized outfits for them (note to self: do not include lizard-skin shoes).
ps: The picture above is of a green lizard from my backyard! And I did not break his tail off! The green lizards are much rarer than the brown lizards, because the brown ones are out-competing all of the green ones. You can read more about it here.