Friday, May 4, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Ahoy Matey!

I got this very cute sailor hat from my Grandma! See, it has a special chin-strap so it will stay on, even in the high seas. And in keeping with the nautical motif, there is an anchor embroidered on it. I love my new sailor hat. It fits right over my big ears, too.
Here I am dreaming about sailing on the Sea of Love with Skeezix.

Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute sailor hat Daisy! :) The blue colour is lovely. :)

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh daisy I have Lilly The Sailer cat outfit you can were that hat on vaction come see my blog i coming back for the wedding but going back on vacttion for spotty sunday!!

Lilly Lu

=^..^= said...

I haf nefer seen a smarter looking sailor-cat! You shud wear that hat to the Bachelor's party Chase is organizing. I hear we are going on a boat ride.

Oh... wait... are you a bachelor, Daisy?

~Bombay

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Kiera Knighly has nothing on you, girlfriend! You look gorgeous in blue and that hat, baby, you the stuff!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you look amazing!!!! I have a sailor's outfit too - maybe we can sail the high seas together?? Do you think Skeezix would mind?

xx

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That looks awesome on you Daisy. Time for a cruise!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look fabulous in blue. Nautical colors are purrfect for you.

Abby

Around Your Wrist said...

you are so stylish! the blue looks especially nice with your furs, and the chin strap is perfect!

sea of love, here you come!


--suz

Unknown said...

Daisy! You are soooo funny! You always give us a giggle! That hat looks so cute on you!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey it is furry cute, you could go on a cruise ship with me now!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

What a nice Grandma you have to get you such a pretty hat!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Definitaly need a chin strap on the high seas... very windy.
You look very jaunty and fashionable in the sailor hat! We love it!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that is such a cute hat and it looks so cute on you. very smart, that gramma of yours really picked a winner

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow! You and Skeezix would be quite the high-seas couple. You're all set for the evening dinner!

Louche Tabby said...

.....blus suits your skin-tone, Daisy.............duzzaduzzduzz......

LZ said...

Woo hoo Daisy! I love your hat, it gives you an adventurous air!

Kaze

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh, very nice indeed. You wear hats well... not every girl can look so fashionable in a hat! Maybe you can tell the Lizards that you are taking them on a boat ride!!

purrs,
Icon & Katie

Mo and The Purries said...

You are too adorable in that hat. The only think that would make it cuter is if it were PINK!
:)

Skeezix the Cat said...

IBB has a good idea abowt luring the lizzerds with a promiss of a bote ride! Yoo look FAB!!!!

Tara said...

Great hat! I'm not sure I'd like anything over my ears.

Tara

Forty Paws said...

What a jaunty little sailor hat you have there Miss Daisy!!!

Uh, what do you need a rocket launcher for? For George?

Luf, Us

The Crew said...

Daisy, you're such a fasionista! Your gramma made a very good choice in hats. Are you planning on wearing it to Chey's wedding?

Your friend
Misty

DK & The Fluffies said...

Can tap dancing with the spirit of Gene Kelly be far behind?

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you look beautiful!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, I love the hat, but I like your ears, too. They are cute. You must get up awfully early in the morning. I'm still sleeping at 5 am. Most of my posts are late at night. I don't know if I could be a fashion girl. I might have a hissy fit if mom tried to put something on me. You must be a very good girl. Check out my and Tigger's belly shots. I just posted them Have a grrrreat day. Like my Tony the Tiger impression (heehee).
Samantha & Tigger

The M's said...

Tha is indeed a very smart sailor hat. Keep an eye open for the man in the blue shorts. Mommie mailed your something today.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, yoo look furry nice! Yoor gramma did spoil yoo a little din't she. Dey is grate fur dat kinda thing.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Anchors away!

Pumpkin said...

Vury fashunabul and just yoor size!

Boo said...

Very cute daisy! you look like you will set sale to the Isle of Wight!

____

Tesco is a big food shop for humans :)

INAMINI said...

What a spiffy hat! You look furry beautiful in it.
LOKi

Spoon of life said...

Awww you look terrific as usual my friend!!!

By the way stop by at my place...we got news...

Baaahhh!!!

M.

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks for the comment. Mom did great special effects. Are you going to the wedding tomorrow?
Samantha & Tigger

The Furry Kids said...

That is a very fetching hat, Daisy. I always thought you looked so great in pink, but you look great in blue too!
Love,
Titus

Monica said...

You can wear that hat on Talk Like a Pirate Day.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, you and Skeezix would look so cute, sailin' together with matchin' sailor hats! And yeah, it's furry, furry impawtant to be able to keep your hat on at high sea. Nokitty wants to get their ears wet.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Dear Daisy, the hat looks really cute on you. I think the queen has a lizard in her purse. Love, Grandma

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

lookit hooz above me ...
it'z yer grandma!
dat'z a byootiful hat, daisy. u ware it well.
duz yer grandma ware a yankee cap?
duz she want one?
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy! You look "ship shape" in that blue sailor hat. You are far more patient that I am ... I would have the hat in my front paws and be bunnykickin' the stuffing out of it with my back paws.
DMM

zevo hussein calamari said...

Way too cute.. will you be wearing that to the wedding? See you there. Can't wait to have one of those catnip margaritas.
ole
zevo

Catzee said...

Mom finks ya look real cute, but I don't know 'bout kitties wearin' fashions.

Unknown said...

Daisy, Mom got our tent at Wal-Mart. It was onlt like six dollars!!! Im sure youre local Wal-Mart will have them!

sammawow said...

Lovely hat, we are want to wear hats for the Kentucky Derby tomorrow...but we'll see what happens!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, you sure can sport any look with class - ahoy!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Lux said...

What can I say that hasn't been said? You look fantastic in that hat - it really accentuates your eyes!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy you were so sweet to come over and say hi to me on my sorry little starter bloggy. My mommy said she would try real hard to help me get started better after her trip to Alaska. I get room service at the Kitty Kat Hilton.
Purrrrrs Miss Peach>(^,^)<

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Hi Daisy,
Yu look furry jauntie in yur pretty bloo hat! Yu ar aways beautimus, an hav wonnerful fashun sense :)
I kno yu will give gramma lots of kitty kisses for yur noo "look"

We also wanted to say Concatulations on yur big wins, at the acatemyawards! WOW! Two trofies! Yu ar such a STAR !!!

(An - such a good friend, too)

luf,
yur littel pal
Zenith (and the Fancidots gang)

Anonymous said...

Daisy love the hat you look so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails