Monday, June 18, 2007

Movie Monday: Machine-Paw!

Here is my new movie called "Machine-Paw." I hope you enjoy it!

If the YouTube version is not loading, you can click here to watch the movie.

ps: My Mommie calls this my "Running Man" move. She does not know why I do this. I do not know why I do this. I just do it. All the time. Everywhere.

Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Miss Daisy,
Your mom needs to fit some dusters to your feet and you could help clean!!!

My mum thinks you may be trying to open the doors!!

YOu are a beautiful movie star.

Poppy Q

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wow Daisy that is some work out you get doing that. Maybe you should get a scratching poll:) That is some cool music you PAW to.
You are a fountain of fun!
Purrrrrs Miss Peach

Parker said...

That looks like good exercise Daisy! I can see wht your Mommy needs to keep your claws clipped!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

personally i think you need to do this move in your blonde hair! you are the star and they like to be blonde. besides then you wouldn't look so nuts if you were blonde! ha ha, just teasing you honey....

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that is a lot of exercise - no wonder you is so skinny! maybe we should try machine paw - oh wait, I does it - wif just one paw fough - i'm a little weird - Miles

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, you sure were busy in yore new movie. Lotsa action, but were you trying to open stuff? Yore mom should help you if you can't open stuff by yoreself. You look very cute in yore blond wig and now Trixie wants one.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, yer so cute, were you trying to open the fridge and the cabinets?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! That was a great movie! :) I do a similar move, except on horizontal surfaces instead of vertical ones. My humans say it looks like I'm trying to dig through a solid surface!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a very cute video, Caesar used to do that to everything... even the floor. I think it makes you really strong so keep it up and have a happy day

Ali & Fiona said...

Daisy you are a kitty after my own heart, always active and keeping busy. We models have to stay fit.

Your Friend,
Fiona

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, we know you're just working out your biceps and deltoids for Skeezix!!!

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Great Movie, Daisy. You are sure quick with the machine-paw move. Was there something in those cabinets you wanted? Your Mom is a very good camera person, to catch you in such great actions. We'll be off line for a couple of days, our computer is acting up and Mom wants it checked. She doesn't want it to crash. We don't understand that because it doesn't have wheels. Oh well.
Your friends,
Samantha & Tigger

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hi Daisy,
Nice movie. I think you want to go outside and ride in your stroller.
I do that too, but I don't have a stroller.
~Anna Sue of The Bunch

LZ said...

That was a great movie!! I love watching you play. I've never tried the running man move, I just scream when I want to get into something or I'm curious or something. Do you think you might be trying to do kitty sign language?

I often wonder what it would be like if we had a play-date.

Kaze

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Happy Movie Monday! I think it is good exercise and good practice to do the "Running Man" on various furnature. Good job!

The M's said...

Are the cans of stinky goodness in that cabinet, and is the catnip in the drawer?

Jimmy Joe said...

Hi Daisy--
That's a great movie. You keep really buff with your machine-paw move. You could be a girl-kitty boxer.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

Daisy,

super great movie as always! We do that too...on the bathroom walls.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Great moves! I noticed that everything you were pawing had a reflection. I wonder if you were trying to meet the "other kitty."
Great song! I love Bush.

Have a SUPERFANTASTIC day!

Daisy said...

Hey Oscar, you are right. I usually paw on clear or reflective surfaces like mirrors, glass doors, etc. My Mommie did let me in this cabinet and I just pawed some more from the INSIDE!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Whoa, Daisy, remind me not to get in yoor way when yoo go all "machine paw". Yoor pretty buff, must be good exersize. Sadie duz a move mom calls "bisikal cat" when she's done cleaning her belly she will lay back and kick her back feets like she's on a bisikal. Her bunny kicks hurt - a lot!~Speedy

Dma said...

Loved the movie but that is crazy behavior Daisy.

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy! i do the same fing on meowmize dinning room table. It has a frosted glass top. She's not sure why I do it eitherz....Sia

Katnippia said...

Oh, I furgot to say that would make a pawsome exercise video fur kittes around the world.
that and you loked very cutes doing it...Sia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo must be furry fit Daisy wiv all that exercise. I do that too but only on windows. I yooshully do it in the middle of the night but I don't know why either. Mum duzn't like it cuz it wakes her up.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

pee-ess I should haf sed it is me Flynn who duz that. It would be too much like hard werk furr Eric.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are such a cutie Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Badness does that too. Any shiny surface. Maybe you girls just like shiny things.

- the Mother

Unknown said...

What a great exercise movie Daisy! I do that too, it usually means I want in that cupboard. I used to open the cupboards and get into trouble, then Mum put locks on them. Now the only cupboards I can open are the bafroom ones, the kitchen cupboards I just paw at like you. I especially do it to the cupboard that holds the treats and nip! Mmmmmm!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I was wundering how yoo kept yer body so nicely toned, and now I know! Yoo werk owt like a maniac! I cood watch this moovey over and over all day long. In fakt, I think I will!

Pee Ess: Do yoo have any mooveys that show yoo werking owt yer tummy? Just wundering...

The Furry Kids said...

That's a great movie! It looks like you'd be really good at opening cupboards.

Momma liked the music for your movie. :)

Love,
Tazo

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is great Daisy! Both Bendrix & I are very impressed. What great scratching technique, and so quick too *paws clapping*

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

I do that too to the sliding glass door when the woofie goes out to do his business. Why can't I go out too?

Riley

Rebecca Meyer said...

What a great movie Daisy! I like how you really get into it! Great song to exercise too.. its really fitting.

So what was inside the cabinets when your mommy opend it for you?

-tomtoms

Daisy said...

Tomtoms: there was NOTHING good inside there. Just a bunch of stuff for baking. But maybe there will be something good in there tomorrow...

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nice machine paws - yer gonna get some huge biceps!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are so talented!
zevo

Anonymous said...

Daisy - maybe this is a Cute Calico thing...
I do this all the time, too!
But Daphne, nope!

The Furry Kids said...

PS - We really liked your turtle joke. :)

Love,
Tazo

MaoMao said...

My mom's laffin' and she SQUEEled again and kept sayin', oh, she'z so cute, Daisy's just so cute! hehehe! You're a superduper Movie Leading Lady, Daisy! And that paw thing looks really fun. You've given me some good idears about all kindsa fun to be had with kabinets!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy, those paw moves must be a very important part of your fitness routine! No wonder you are so trim and svelte. Perhaps I should incorporate those moves into my routine as well! You are an inspiration, dear.

Purrs and snuggles from Mariyn!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, Daisy.....that is some video! I don't do this....but I do try to "get busy" with some of my toys...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy:
Don't feel bad. Lucky Charmz and Cocoa Puff do that same maneuver ... Sometimes Mom will open the cabinet for them, but then they do the same thing to the wall and the 'fridge.

Mom said, "Great musical choice" as she was dancin' ...

DMM

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

One of my cats does that too, but only with one paw, and only on the book I am reading at the time. I think he is telling me to put the book away and pay attention to him instead.

Tara (not the cat)

lordjaders said...

I couldn't help but think that you should be wearrring mini dusting cloths on yourrr paws--then you could visit me on my dining trrree table and go wood skating! My lady bean, Cat Chat Girl, thought you werrre adorrrable. Thanx Daisy--now I'm going to have to get a new job--as if catching doves wasn't enough...ha ha!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I was thinkin that maybey yoo cood git a job as a massaje therapist. And yoo cood praktiss on me. Just a thot....

Zoey and the furballs said...

Holy cow, that's a workout!

Anonymous said...

Little B does that too, he goes BONKERS machine pawing stuff! Mister H is good at opening drawers and cup-burds too! Furry good movie Daisy, you're such a purrty kitty!
T.F.S.

sammawow said...

That is one good machine paw, Daisy! Willow does that a lot but only on the bathroom mirror and the entertainment center glass, behind which resides the Temptations bag! You made a terrific movie!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Daisy said...

Skeezy, I will give you a machine-paw massage. But first I had better get some SoftPaws! Because I would not want you to get all scratched up.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha. What a fun way to exercise! No wonder you are so fit, Daisy.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow Daisy, your new movie is very fun! You are very active with all that paw work!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Around Your Wrist said...

very cool! you look like you're left-pawed!

ben fuzz

finally got mybloglog updated...i'm now benjamin_fuzz!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, you are amazing! You sure work hard with those paws!!

~Marie

Unknown said...

Tear it up Daisy!

Lux said...

Daisy, Silky's sitting here beside me and she was entranced by this video you made; she couldn't take her eyes off it!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
You look like you are practicing for a boxing match! Should we warn Pixie?
-The Unplugged Six

Anonymous said...

I think you like the feel of slick surfaces on your paws, Daisy!

Either that or you're a little psycho - MOL!

Knead On ~

or in your case, Machine Paw On ~

Tara said...

Great moves there girl!
Tara

Unknown said...

Haha - dat wot Minxy does too! She does it on any door dat she want to get fru dat closed, and she do it on da floor and walls by da poopy box wen she trying to covver her busyness and she do it in da baftub wen she peed in dere. And she doesn't stop until she get wot she want! Meowmie call her obsessive compulsive.

Muffin

P.S. Meowmie just tuk MORE pikchurs of my tummy - how can I mayke her STOP??

Anonymous said...

I do that too! When I want to get inside things or out of something.
I do that mostly on closed doors and windows. I have learned to open a kitchen cupbord door by doing this!

The Cat Realm said...

Great paws!!!
Your Mom needs to open those doors for you!!!

Cat is my co-pilot said...

Hey Daisy, Milo here. I does the same thing! But my Tuna Lady knows nothin' about movie-makin' so I'll never be famous like you's is.

ps-you're super-cute! Wish I lived closer to you so I could share mah plate of tuna wif you (I never share wif nobody).

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We finally got to watch your movie. What great action! Now you can compete against Dragonheart in the exercise video category.

I sometimes try to paw at the kitchen cabinets, but Mom says "NO, JAKE" just because she paid a lot of money for a new kitchen, and she doesn't want the cabinets all scratched up. Do you scratch up the cabinets, Daisy?

I like to scratch frantically on the mirror in the bedroom in the early morning on the weekends to get mom and dad out of bed. They can't stand the noise, so it works like a charm.

~Jake

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yer Mashine paw running man is amazing!

Penelope said...

Dude-- Do you have claws?

Karen would absolutely freak out if she saw me doing that to the cabinetes when I had claws.

I miss my claws. I've learned to do some pretty awesome acrobatics to use the back ones though.

Fight the Power,

-- P

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great "Machine Paw" action there, Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails