Saturday, June 2, 2007

Photo Hunters #21: Art

The Photo Hunters theme this week is art. I am not very good at art, but it is FUN! And one of my favorites is sculpting with clay at my worktable. I am going to sculpt a green WORM! Here I am adding some realistic details.
I found out that worm eyeballs are hard to sculpt.
Here I am making some finishing touches to my worm. If you stick your tongue out, it helps you to concentrate. Do you like my art?



Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

I love your worm! You are a real artist! Good that the worm is smiling, so it is more fun to play with it.
I have to tell my humans to get me some of that material so that I can try it out myself.
Meouw!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you have some of the funniest expressions I have ever seen. You really make me chuckle, in a good way of course. Your sculpture is very good, perhaps an exhibition is next?

Carolina Cats said...

Wow, Daisy! That is wonderfull artwerk! You are a furry good artist.

Finny & Buddy

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love your art daisy! you are furry talented. do you like worms? i don't like them but the clay kind are fun!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Your art work is great. I love the worm. I used to work with clay I've been meaning to get back into it.

Parker said...

That worm looks very real! You are very talented Daisy, and you are right, sticking your tounge out helps with the concentration.

The M's said...

Wow, and without thumbs. You are so talented.

Forty Paws said...

That is a wonderful worm! We biggified your last picture and we love the detail on the eyes. You should have an exhibition!!!

Luf, Us

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo are a furry talentid skulpter Daisy. Dat werm is so good, yoo should get a cumishun furr yer artwerk.

Monty Q. Kat said...

You should make a George next!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Is your werm's name George?
This is very good. I love chomping. Did you chomp the werm after you made it?

Have a happy day. I am going to spend the day in the living rooom looking out of the window.

<3 Caesar

jenny said...

Very good art. :-) you have built-in clay-working tools on your paws and mouth!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow you are amazing! You can do art??? You inspire me!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i wanna comment on yer artwork an yer hurricane geer.
1--yer artwork. eksellent. yer troolee talented.
2--yer raingeer. eksellent. i hope u don't havta ware it too much dis hurricane seezon.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Anonymous said...

What a realistic looking worm and you sure liked it, Daisy.

Ali & Fiona said...

Oh that looks fun, we are going to have to ask momma for some clay!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoor furry talented! A skulptress, a doktor, an akrobat, a fashon model...is der nothing yoo can't do!?!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

WOW, DAISY! WOW! You're even an artist! You are a true renissance cat! Skeezix better watch it or you're going to be the most sought after lady in the cat blogosphere!

Heart of Rachel said...

Great photos! My favorite shot is the last one. I love how intensely you were looking at that worm. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

how adorable!!! great use of the theme..

I'm up too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Daisy, you are very talented! I like your worm. :) It is very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

You are a natural artiste,Kitty! When is your show?

Mo and The Purries said...

you are amazing, Daisy -- a doctor, fashion model, fearless lizard researcher, and now artist!
I love how you put the bitey on to add realistic touches!
cheers,
not the mama

Cheryl said...

There ya go, making me smile again! You are great wtih playdoe!

Tara said...

I love your worm, I want to jump on it and eat it! I wonder if playdoe is any good?

Tara

Unknown said...

What fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

very talented cat :) Happy Saturday.

tapps said...

BEAUTIFUL art! :-) we humans take advantage of our opposable thumbs... major props for working with that "handicap" ! :-)

BenSpark said...

Such a talented cat. Very nice photos for the hunt.

Patricia said...

Why, Daisy, aren't you clever!!! LOL! Very cute. Thanks for stopping by Pollywog Creek, too, and seeing my father's masterpiece!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We always like your 'reflection' photos Daisy, it makes two of you to enjoy!
Your worm has a nice smile :)
Happy Hunting and Safe Weekend!

jmb said...

you are very talented indeed. Keep up the good work Daisy

Lux said...

Your art is beautiful, Daisy - you are very creative!

SJINCO said...

I love your artwork ;-)
Keep it up! Have a great relaxing weekend.

Around Your Wrist said...

you are truly a cat for all times, daisy!

love
--suz

Anonymous said...

Daisy, not only are you wise, but you are quite creative too!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

clever clever daisy!!! LOVE the tongue shot - you look like you are really seriously concentrating!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I am vary vary imprest! Is thare no end to yer talints? Maybe I cood poze for yoo sumtime and yoo cood skulpt a stachue of ME to keep yoo cumpany? (But make shur to buy extra playdoe so yoo'll have enuf for the ears!

Ari said...

That's worm is wonderfull Daisy

Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow! You are a great artist Daisy! That worm looks so real it look delishious.
I love your pretty raincoat. You look very prepared for hurricane season - and fashionable. Form and function! Does Pixie have one too?

Karen Jo said...

You are very talented, Daisy. I really like your worm. I love that last photo of you with your tongue out, concentrating.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

HA, yer werm is grate! Yer an artest, aspiring docktur, an amazing gurlfriend cat...Yer a Jacky of all trades!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - how do you have da free time to do such great art while you are studying to be a doctor? Yer amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great Worm Daisy.I love it that he's smiling :)

Gran said...

I love your art today. You are doing a wonderful job on sculpting. Have a wonderful weekend! Stop for a visit when you can.

Biker Betty said...

Daisy, you are so creative. I love your clay worm and the wonderful photos showing you making it, lol. Happy Saturday.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy, you did a lovely job with your worm. It's very artistic.

Anita said...

Daisy, you are obsessed with reptile. Muhahaha!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha Daisy that is so cute and you r so talented

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you're a kitty with so many talents! Your wormie is so cute.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

GEWELS said...

WOW! I am impressed. I always thought you needed thumbs to sculpt. What was I thinking?

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable worm! You are a talented artist, Daisy. And you look so cute, concentrating with your tongue sticking out *giggle*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Teena in Toronto said...

Morgan would love to come hang with you!

Mine's up ... c'mon on by :)

Kitikata-san said...

Daisy, you are talented indeed! I can see the fantastic realness of the snake you made. Are you going to name your snake? Can I suggest the name George?

amandazen said...

What a cute kitty and worm! Great shots!

Amanda

PowersTwinB said...

Oh Daisy, you are purr-fect at art! You done good! My photo is up, please come and visit

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think that wormy looks awful scary! I think it would make me jump straight up in the air.

Precious

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think that wormy looks awful scary! I think it would make me jump straight up in the air.

Precious

Crystal said...

Hey, you're a better artist than me! Must be those retractable claws. ;)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you are an amazingly talented kitty! Circus performer, doctor, scientist, artist, etc. Wow!

~J&B

DK & The Fluffies said...

We love your worm!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Daisy, you're the best! What a beautiful worm you've made, and it looks so real too. You are so talented.

Everyone is invited to my Art Exhibition. Hope to see you there.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Great job for the worm.
You are amazing~!!!
I love it!!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you are so talented! Your worm looks so pretty you did a very good job!
hugs'n'kisses
Kashim & Othello

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's nice that your mommie lets you participate in art.

Mom wouldn't let me 'cuz I walked through the peanut butter on her toast and got pb footie prints on stuff.

I told her to take a photo so that I could sign my original masterpiece.

She washed my foot ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job! I love the first photo of us working with the clay ball. I look forward to seeing more of your art in the future.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, what can you not do. Your a very good Artiste. The tongue is very cute and the worm is magnificent. We want to see more. Running late due to family visiting this weekend. See I even misspelled my name.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Christine and FAZ said...

A surgeon, a fashion model and now an artist too. Is there no end to your talents Daisy?

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awesome work, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. That's sooo artistic of you! Perhaps you can try other animals too, like a turtle, maybe? LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails