Saturday, June 9, 2007

Photo Hunters #22: Shoes

The Photo Hunters theme this week is shoes. I do not like to wear shoes, so it is lucky that I have my very own built-in shoes! My shoes are multi-colored, to match my multi-colored coat. And my leather shoes hold a special weapon: retractable claws!



Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Loving your creativity. Great photo.

Take care,
Connie
My photo is up.

Unknown said...

What a cool shot!

Jenn in Holland said...

Love the shot, and I love that you get built in shoes! If I had that I would definitely be barefoot all the time!

Anonymous said...

I love your multi coloured shoes!

Anonymous said...

I love this shot!
I didn't even think about posting pictures of my fuzzbutts. :-)

The M's said...

And they are the perfect pair or pairs of shoes for every outfit.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Those feet are grate (as Jeter Harris would say) and furry beautiful!
Happy Hunting & Safe Weekend :)

Samantha & Mom said...

That is the neatest photo. Up from the bottom, to show off your very pretty shoes and they are so comfortable and easy to find. What a great take on the theme. Very colorful, too.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Anonymous said...

This is very creative of you!! :)

Parker said...

We kitties have the best feets! That photo is very cool.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, that is a best shot of your toesies! You have beautiful multi-colored toes.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

MsCarolM said...

Beautiful shoes! Gotta love those retractable claws!

Forty Paws said...

Those are beeyoutiful toesies. Maw wantz to snorgle dem.

Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy i wish i had retractable claws like you! i could get in some trouble though.

you look furry cute today!

your mommie is smart like you to take such a cute picture of your tosies.

smiles, auntie bee

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer shoez go wid any owtfit!
better den menolo blanix ... wuttever.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Anonymous said...

What an amazing shoot! Mine's up

Anonymous said...

very cool--I want a pair!

Heart of Rachel said...

Lovely shot. You're blessed with natural shoes that have multiple uses. Nature's wonderful gift!

Lynn said...

Nice shot. Paws all clear. Retractable claws..hmm maybe you should be a part of a James Bond movie. :)

Around Your Wrist said...

those are the best shoes i've seen in this whole photo hunt!

love
--suz

Linda said...

Why Daisy, I think I like those shoes the best out of all the ones I've seen today! And I bet they are so comfortable!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - What a great shot!!

Happy Weekend!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

That's a cool way to see your "shoes", hehe! Mine are just pink, pink, pink, not multicoloured and pretty like yours!

Jessica Morris said...

CUTE!! I love the picture!

Montserrat said...

Do you know how much time it would save me if all my children had built in shoes too?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! I just can't stop looking at this foto! I've never seen yer tummy frum this angul beefore! It's vary hot in heer, I think I need a drink of water or sumthing.

Lux said...

Where are you standing, Daisy? This picture is way cool!

jams o donnell said...

I love that shot, but what cat needs shoes when you have you have such attracive built in footwear!

Gattina said...

I think these are the nicest shoes I saw so far, lol !

Artsy Catsy said...

FABULOUS photo, Daisy! Except now you've made our mom crawl under our glass-topped dining room table with her flashy thing.

Lucy

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Hilarious foto Daisy!! Great idea to show your toesis and they are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Those are quite lovely! How nice to have built-in, matching shoes.

I love the under-the-table shot.

Karen Jo said...

That is a wonderful photo, Daisy. I love your multicolored built-in shoes.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahaha! This is a great shot of yer toes, um, we mean, shoes! This would be a perfest Tuesday Toesies shot!

snowforest said...

These are the best shoes one could possibly have. Wish I could have such inbuilt shoes - great pic!

PowersTwinB said...

Now this is a creative, fun way to express this weeks theme! Great shot too! My photo is up, please come and visit

MaoMao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaoMao said...

Oopsie, that deleted comment up there wuz me, I messed it up! sorry about that.

Wowie, you've got such kool multiculored paw-paddies! And such a neat way of showin' 'em off, sittin' on a see-thru table.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, your paw-pads are simply gorgeous. I see you as the Audrey Hepburn of kitties! Slim, stylish, and utterly smashing.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your natural shoes are just simply exquisite! Your photo today has mesmerized me, with it's angles and creativity.

Shawna said...

Great shot! My cat has one black pad and the rest are all light colored.

Anonymous said...

Terrific shot! And a great idea for this week's theme!

Just Ducky said...

That's a terrific photo Daisy. Taking through the glass table.

The Cat Realm said...

This is the most awesome picture ever!!!!
You are great, Daisy!
And you have the loveliest paws!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww...cute kitty feet.

Monica said...

Those are definitely the best shoes to have.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Such fashionable toesie shoes. Tortie toes rule!

~Bathsheba

Christine and FAZ said...

I loved this picture of your shoes, its cheered me up enormously. Thanks so much for offering to come over and play tent wars. This is a great idea. FAZ

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We love yoor feets!

PastormacsAnn said...

Wow Daisy, your human takes a really awesome photo of your "shoes.' They're pretty fancy, your shoes. Perfect choice for The Hunt.

Zoey and the furballs said...

I love your paws Daisy. They are very beautiful. Mine are very plain in comparison.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooo ... Lookie! Cute little paws! An' I can see your tummy, too!

I have a contest! Stop by and make a guess!
DMM

DigiscrapMom said...

Great shot!! That's really cool!

Happy weekend!

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Hi Daisy!
Yur shoes ar just as pretty as the rest of yu! Owr meowmy sez those are the Kyootest tozies she's effur seen! She sez if yu were HER kitty - she would haf to roll yu ovur and kiss thos pretty little toz all the time.
(Purrsonaly, I think it wood be gross for a bean to kiss my toz!)

We wuz laffin and laffin, kaus we KNEW Skeezix wood see that pretty little belly uf yurs, and ferget there wuz toz or shoes in the piktur! MOL!

luf,
yur littel pal,
Zenith

Lisa said...

Oh nice shoes Daisy!! Happy weekend.

Lisa said...

Oh nice shoes Daisy!! Happy weekend.

Crystal said...

That is a way cool picture.

My dog has one front paw that has pink in it. Sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

lucky you daisy!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sweet Daisy! Oh how I love your whishers! Your shoes are furrry fashionable too:) Yes I agree, you are the Audrey Hepburn of catdome.
Luf Miss Peach with a clean washed face>(^,^)<

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That's a prefect shot~!
Good luck on weekend~!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute paw pads Daisy. :)

GEWELS said...

I bet thoser are the comfiest shoes.
Nice angle!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, lovely tosies! What a great shot! Momma says, tickle, tickle.

Patches

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just dropping bak by to see yer, um, shooze.

Related Posts with Thumbnails