Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pixie's Happy Day

Hi everybody! It is me, Pixie! I am taking over the blog today, because I have something very special to show you. Look! My Secret Paws package came. It is from Timothy Dickens! I am a very lucky and happy cat today.

See, I got some special Fancy Feast stinky goodness, a catnip pillow toy, a fun fuzzy mousie, and a very big bag of delicious treats! Here I am checking everything out. But the most wonderfulest thing that I got is this beautiful kitty kozy. I love it very much. It is so soft, and it is my favorite color. And guess who made it? Timothy Dickens' Grammie! That makes it extra-special. And all my presents came in this box which is perfect for lounging in. I stayed here all afternoon.
My Mommie read me the card from my Secret Paw, and then she let me eat some of the treats! I had many, many treats! This really is my lucky day.
Then Daisy came to try to steal my presents! But guess what? Mommie said "Daisy NO NO!" And Daisy did not get to take them from me!
Thank you ever so much Timothy Dickens! And thank you to your Grammie, too. I was so happy, I forgot for a while that my heart hurts me. That is a good present, too.

Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

My dearest sweet Pixie! This is Miss Peach here. I just wanted you to know that many many many years ago in Germany, I saw a picture of a Devon Rex cat in a book and fell instantly in love. You could have been that cat with your beautiful curly silver furs. You are stunning and my heart just breaks because you have that dreaded HCM. My sweet Henry had that too and left me all too soon. You will always be special to me Pixie..
Love your furrrend Peach

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey Pixie!!! Good to hear from you! I think it is very funny that your human stopped Daisy from trying to take your toys! I bet she sulked over that one!

Love and hugs

Yao-Lin and Baby Mao xx

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pixie, you received a wonderful Secret Paw package! :) Your cozy is beautiful - Timothy Dickens' grammie is very talented. I'm glad you were able to have some treats and forget that your heart hurts for a while. You are a very beautiful cat and I hope they find a cure for HCM soon.

Enjoy your terrific Secret Paw package!

Parker said...

What a great package! I am glad you had a good day eating treats and playing in your box! The best part is that it made you happy and your heart had a good day!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pixie

What a marvelous package you got this week! All of those wonderful goodies and even a bean made snuggle. Wow you will be a happy girl for quite a while. Hope your head still is not hurting you.

~Abby

Monty Q. Kat said...

That's a cool Secret Paws box! MomBean gave me a box to play in, but BabyBean keeps pushing it around everytime I jump out of it.

The blankie looks purrfect with your silver furs too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That wuz a grate pakkij, and that cozy is furry purrty and reely soots yer furrs. Those boxes make exsullent beds too, don't they.

Ali & Fiona said...

Oh you look beautiful on that blanket Pixie, it goes perfect with your furs. We are very happy for you that you got such cool presents.

The M's said...

Nice secret paws. Hopefully Daisy will get her prezzies soon so she wont feel left out.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Pixie, you look so happy with your surprise pressies. The blankie is very beautiful and goes well with your multicolored furs.
We are glad that you took over Daisy's blog today!!
We have heart troubles too. It is hard to get up the stairs. Sometimes we have to rest half way up.

We hope you have a very nice day in your box and with all of your special surprises!!

~Caesar

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Pixie, doze is some furry nice presents. We'z glad dat yoo furgot dat yoor heart hurts fur a little while. We'z purraying dat dey find a cure soon, we know Dr. Daisy is working on one cuz as much as she is a pest, she loves you.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

pixie, that is wonderful! i really like you cat bed with your kitty kozy inside

The Furry Kids said...

Those are great surprises. The cozy looks great with your furs. I'm glad you got to forget about your heart for a while.

Love,
Tazo

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Pixie,

Glad you liked your pressie from Timothy Dickens. You should put your picture on the "cats in boxes" site.

love,

Pearl

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow pixie that is good stuff honey. especially the box where you can lay down. my grandsons love boxes too!!

daisy honey, your stuff will come honey. i know you only wanted to see what pixie had and not take her stuffs and foods. you are a good girl too...

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

aww Pixie, those is the bestest purresents!!! you look furry beautiful on your snuggle!

Vlado&Toni said...

oh wow, what yummy treats you've got!

Dma said...

Looks like you had the perfect day Pixie. I love the color of the cozy. Enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

We really likes yore presents Pixie. Dat cozy looks really comfy for snoozing. And yore mom didn't let Daisy swipe yore stuff.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

HI PIXIE! You got my FAVORITE treats, Whisker Lickins! All of your gifts are really great, especially the blanky! You are so pretty and I see you're not shy about showing your tummy! Va Va Voom! That must be where Daisy gets it from. Have a very wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Pixie: we LOVE you on your new kitty kozy!
Perfect colors for you! And in a nice Pixie-sized box, too!!!!
Yay! Timothy Dickens & his Grammie were extra special Secret Paws Pals for you!

luv,
daphne & chloe

Around Your Wrist said...

hello miss pixie! i'm glad you got your special box with lots of fun presents! it's good that your mommie sticks up for you with daisy. you deserve to have your presents to yourself...even your box!

ben fuzz

Anonymous said...

Oh Pixie, that looks like a lovely secret paw. I like the box!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Lovely darling Pixie,
Nice to know that.

I can see you are very happy.
And you are very lovely in that box.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a super Secret Paws, Pixie!
Timothy Dickens' Grammie is so nice to make it for you in those great colors!
I'm glad it made your heart feel better. I wish you could get a pressie every day!
~Timothy of The Bunch

Unknown said...

Stand your ground, baby girl! You deserve good treats!!!

LZ said...

Way to go Pixie! You are SO beautiful in that treat picture and your belly makes me all light headed. I'm so happy you enjoyed your package and Daisy got a "Daisy NO NO!"

Chase

Forty Paws said...

What a beautiful kitty cozy!!! You are a very lucky girl Pixie! We're glad you received your very own Secret Paws and didn't have to share with your baby sisfur.

Luf, Us

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Pixie, what a pretty cozy and neat treats.

Nice of your sister to let you blog today.

Unknown said...

Pixie I am so happy for you, I'm so glad you got to forget that your heart hurts, for awhile anyways. What wonderful prezzies you received. I think deep down Daisy was very happy for you too.

I really like the picture of you looking out of the box at Daisy on the floor, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
a wonderful package you've got!
I like your little blanket very much!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! What a wonderful package Pixie! You look so beautiful on your cozy. Timmy's grammie is very nice and talented to make something that pretty. It goes perfect with your furs.
I'm glad you got to have all the presents and that glorious box to yourself. Enjoy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Deer Pixie, I glad yoo are vary happy with yer wunderful Seekrit Pawz pakije. I espeshully like the blankie even tho it isn't pink. But woodn't yoo rather share this storey on YER OWN BLOG rather than hogging Daisy's? Just go to blogger.com and sine up! Cuz if it wern't for the grate tummy foto that Daisy put up yesterday, I woodn't have anything to look at today and dreem abowt at naptime. I meen, yer tummy just duzn't do it for me. No offense.

MaoMao said...

Pixie, whatta great box of goodies! You look so happy checkin' 'em out, and you look so cozy on your kitty cozy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I'm so happy for you, dear Pixie, that you got such a nice box of treats. You look like you're enjoying them so much.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Karen Jo said...

Pixie, I am so glad that you got such a nice box of presents all for you. Your snuggle looks great and the color really goes with your fur. It's really great that you could forget that your heart hurts for a while.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are great gifts Pixie! I am sorry your heart hurts! I am sending you some snuggles to help you forgoet that is hurts for awhile!

The Cat Realm said...

You are so lucky! Those are sweet gifts. And what a wonderful box to sit in!

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness, you got a present from Timmy's Grammie! That's just great.

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

That is a furry nice present-package! Enjoy & stay cozy!!

snowforest said...

Congrats Pixie - those are great toys - good to hear from you ~ have fun :)

Hot(M)BC said...

Hey Pixie, Those are grate Secret Paws pressies! We has a box from YOU (lease it sez Pixie on it hehehe) that says "Secret Paw" on it that just got here. Mommy sez we hafta wait til tonight to open it when Grandma's home frum her meeting so she can see us open it too. Hmph! Come home now Grandma!!! Oh well. We'll open it soon. Grandma nefur stays gone too long. Fank yoo lots, Pixie!
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Pixie, it's pawesome to finally meet ya! I can't stand lil siblings who are always into my stuff and takin' them over! I'm glad your mommy looked after you!

~Casey

That kitty kozy looks so pawesome, I'd snuggle with you there too!

~Marie

Can I have a treat....pleeeeeeease???

~Donny

Daisy said...

Donny, I have lots of treats, help yourself!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Happy Happy Birthday Pixie...may you feel better soon and have a wonderful day!
xoxoxo
zevo & friends

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy, you are tagged!

smiles, auntie bee

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Pixieeeeee!!!!! I am very very happy for you and your secret paws from timothy dickens. the home-made kitty kozy blankets sounds so nice. taking naps in the box is is delivered in is also very nice. treats are nice, too.
nice nice nice!!! yay!

Phoebe said...

What a great package you got, Pixie! I'm glad that you enjoyed it very much.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Oh Pixie that was a very good surprise. We loved the great pictures of you! You are as beautiful as ever.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Good for you, Pixie!

~Bathsheba

Lux said...

Great presents, Pixie - and that's a neato box!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I just wish I knew what the SECRET PAWS package was all about. I'm new and not in the loop...
Miss Peach out in the dark

Samantha & Mom said...

Great secret paw package, Pixie. Looks like a lot of neat stuff, especially the kitty cozy. So glad your heart didn't hurt for awhile. Great to see you and hear all about your package. have a fun Friday.
Samantha & Tigger

Tara said...

Oh Pixie, I'm so glad you had such a good day!

Tara

Timmy said...

Dearest Kind Pixie,

I'm so happy to see that you are enjoying your Secret Paws gifties! Grammie makes sure every poodin' has a little of her lovin's in each kitty kozy she makes :) I'm sorry your heart am not working too well, but I sure do hope you enjoy your treatsies and the nip pillow! You could rest your head on it when you get all tired. Purrs and Sandpaper Kissies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails