Monday, June 25, 2007

A Study in Shadows and Squiggles

We just got our Squiggles from DKM! Hooray! After a careful toy-analysis, Pixie and I have concluded that Squiggles are the best cat toy ever invented. See for yourself:
The One Claw Squiggle-Grab: The Partial Monty Squiggle Chomp:
The Joyful Roll and Chomp:
The soulful "Thank you, DKM" look:

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos Daisy! You look like you are having a lot of fun with that squiggle!

snowforest said...

Oh Daisy you look so animated there with that squiggle - seem to be having great fun :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great toy! You seem to have lots of fun.
Have a nice day playing with it!

Parker said...

WooHoo! Those squiggles are some awesome toys!

Ali & Fiona said...

Hi Daisy, we love our squiggles too, they are great for all types of kitty fun.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay for squiggles!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I just love the first photo, the shadow is great~!!!!
Very excellent shot~!

Happy to see you have lots of fun~!

Monty Q. Kat said...

That's it! Everfurryone has one of those squiggles but me! MoooOOOOOM!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Squiggles are the best thing ever invented. You can do many things with them. You are a great advertisement for them Daisy. Those look like fun ways to play with them. We'll have to try them out. Thanks for the tips.
Samantha & Tigger

The M's said...

You are so very gifted and talented. We love the photos.

Unknown said...

That squiggle looks like so much fun!!! We're gonna have to get Mom to make us one!

Dma said...

You convinced me that squiggles are the best toy ever. Must buy for my boyz...

The Furry Kids said...

That squiggle looks so great with your furs! I think our feets pictures are back up today. Not sure where they were yesterday. :(

Love,
Tazo

Forty Paws said...

You look like you are having so much fun Daisy!!! What a great prezzie!

Luf, Us

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
eggsaktlee wut iz dat comin owtta yer mowth in da last pikshur?
jus wunderin!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Christine and FAZ said...

That looks like enormous fun Daisy. Keep up the good work. FAZ

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

whoa, If you say it is the best toy ever invented, them I believe you.
I am definitely getting one!!!

The Cat Realm said...

No matter what you do Daisy - you always look awesome! I think if Karl wouldn't be gay and you wouldn't be taken he could fall for you!
And guess what: I am Cat of the Day!!!! Hurrayyy!!
Anastasia

LZ said...

Aren't they just the BEST?!! I'm so glad you like them, we sure do.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Love the cute photos looks like a fun toy.

Anonymous said...

I wanna squiggle too!

Skittles, The Huntress

Anonymous said...

The Woman got the her squiggles long ago as book marks. She doesn't let us play with them. Can you imagine?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i don't aksully haf any myself but they look mighty fun! and i love yor shadows, you are a cutie!!

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

cute cute cute!

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is an exsellint toy. I think I cood do sum of my lasso triks with it.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, those photos of you are too cute! Looks like you sure are having a great time with those squiggles.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

DK & The Fluffies said...

I'm glad you are having fun with the squiggles.

Around Your Wrist said...

it's fun to see you play, daisy! you put yourself whole-heartedly into everything.

mom's sorry we've not been around much lately. too much sadness and not a tone of energy. we're both hoping to get back to our regular schedule of visits/comments sometimes soon.

love
ben fuzz

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow! Those squiggles are fun looking! Where do you get them? Are they home made by DKM? Who is DKM?

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oops...never mind I just did the clicky thing on the pink DKM on your blog and there was my answer Diva Kitty! I'll have to visit there some more tonight.

Anonymous said...

we agreeeeee!
Squiggles are the bestest!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, I'm glad you think that being difficult to handle is manly. My Maw says it just means I'm difficult to handle.... I'll tell her what you said.

Luf, Us

Milton said...

Oh, man, I wish I had some of those! But, I spent all my allowance on my new boa. *sigh* so many toy, so little allowance. Mine mombean sez your mommy is a great photo taker! She really digs the shadows in the pics.
---Beezer

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Mom has pixchurs of me that she says I should bribe her not to post of what happened when I got my auction win from DKM and played with the squiggles. She said she's gonna post it for Tuxie Tuesday! OH I am so ashamed!

~Abby

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy you sure are having fun with yore new Squiggle. Those are some great pikshurs of you playing.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

he he great pics daisy, love the soulful look xx

Karen Jo said...

You sure are having fun with that squiggle, Daisy. I love the partial Monty roll.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are adorable! we love our squiggles too!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooh - we likes da "joyful roll and chomp!"

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I can't wait for my beauxbatons snuggly from DKM. You look like you are really enjoying yours.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Squiggles is amazin! I luv that first pictor where yur shadow reely shows what yur doin.

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you look like you're havin'a blast with your squiggles! Me and my sisturs are gonna have to try one of those, too.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Peach Man said...

that looks so fun!! i want one! better go tell Ma.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That squiggle looks like so much fun. And your Thank You DKM look is just darling!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, we wuz studying yoor pikshers and haf decided dat we need a squiggle to play wif. Now all we hasta do is get moms plastik monee...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

How does Pixie like the squiggles? You seem to be havin' a furry excellent time with yours!
DMM

Unknown said...

That looks like way too much fun. I think I might have to make My Lady buy one for me.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy you are clearly having a lot of fun and doing an excellent job of demonstrating squiggle play!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

It looks like you're a little tied up at the moment. You're sure enjoying your squiggles. You are such a fun-loving cat, Daisy.

~J&B

Tara said...

I agree, those squiggles are GREAT!
Tara

Lux said...

You are so amazingly athletic, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those squiggles look like good fun. Yoo are haffing a grate time wiv them.

Dobby said...

That looks like fun! How do you get to get free toys sent to you from friends???!!! I'm in the market for a new bone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails