Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wordless Whiskery Wednesday



Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a big yawn, Daisy! Very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG. What big teeth you have... LOL

That is the perfect shot.

snowforest said...

Awesome jaws of death!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Are you singing your early morning wake-up song? Looks like a very high note. Have a wonderful Wednesday>
Samantha & Tigger

Unknown said...

love this pic...great picture and close up!!!

Parker said...

Are you singing?

Gattina said...

Are you at the Dentist ? Everything fine ?
If you want to have a look on our new family member, little Rosie arrived yesterday and Arthur is afraid of this mini cat ! It's on my cat blog.

Kismet said...

you look very vishus!

Special K ~Toni said...

Good picture! It's making me yawn!
Mine is up!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy you have GRATE whiskers!! Just love 'em.

~Abby

Ali & Fiona said...

We love your curly whiskers but for a moment we thought your were a cheetah going to eat us.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, that's a very good way for your Mommy to check your teeth!
Cute whiskers, too.
Happy WW :)

Anonymous said...

"Wow" that's a very big yawn Daisy. Your curly whiskers are so cute.

Vlado&Toni said...

oh those teeth are quite scary, really big and pointy :) my cat baghira would be very jealous of you daisy, he is 16 years old and doesn't have any of them anymore :(

Anonymous said...

Wow what a big yawn for a little girl! Yore fangs are furry fierce looking dere Daisy. Dats a good pikshur of your whiskers and fangs.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That is the yawniest yawn ever. Do you ever incorporate a meow into your yawn? I often do. You should try it!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

That is very impressive.
we missed yesterday's post as well. We used to love doing the circus tricks.

Have a happy day Daisy and Pixie too

Forty Paws said...

You are turning your head inside out. Annie does that too.

Luf, Us

AbsoluteLeigh said...

We can here your wonderful singing from here Daisy and we love your curly whiskers.

LZ said...

Your whiskers are amazing!!! I'm very curious what curly whiskers would feel like.

Kaze

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Is it naptime? Mmmm naps.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

My what big teefs yoo haf. Mom saw dis and started yawning, maybe it's time fur all of us to take a nap.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You have amazing curly whiskers!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow! as mommy would say "we can see your tail from the inside!"

Anonymous said...

I feel like that sometimes :) Great capture!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yow!!! you scared me daisy! ha ha, you look a little lion-ey there. cutie!!

smiles, auntie bee

The Furry Kids said...

You have great whiskers. They look very luxurious. Your picture made Momma yawn. Hee hee!

Celeste said...

What a pretty thing you are with those big teeth!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think that's the biggest yawn I've ever seen--and I'm a meezer--we yawn big too!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute when you are yawning!
I like your little nose.

Anonymous said...

You have curly whiskers!!
So sweet!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Even your little (hmmmm....big?) mouth is cute!!!!!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Snort! Too adorable.

jenianddean said...

I bet you could really give something a toothy death! My mom loves your curly whiskers.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Skeezix the Cat said...

Sumbuddy must have told yoo a reely funny joke! I like this view of yer kerly wiskers!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow Daisy, that may be the biggest yawn I have ever seen. You must have been very tired? I am having a nice time with Bob and Miriam. They like sitting down watching telly with me and give me lots of attention. FAZ

Miss Sara said...

You have BEAUTIFUL whiskers. You should be a whisker model.

The Cat Realm said...

This is the BEST!
You are awesome, Daisy!!!

sammawow said...

Wow, what a huge yawn! We love this picture especially because look at all of your curly whiskers! They really curl all over!

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

what a cute picture of you daisy and such pretty whiskers!

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Our mom saw your pic and said, "What a big yawn comin' from such a tiny litle kitty!" We think that you are totally cute!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u can fit almos anythin in dat mowth uv yerz! i am laffin an laffin!
i luv yer whiskerz!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh my Daisy! Your whiskers are gorgeous. Do they come that way like the rest of your beautiful curlyness or do you perm them or use a curling iron?

Unknown said...

It looks like you are laughing, Daisy!!! We LOVE those curly whiskers!

MaoMao said...

hehehehe, that's just a fab-yoolus yawn!! Momma loves kitty yawns. And purr-etty curly whiskies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Aldon Hynes said...

Just looking at that makes me yawn.

Anonymous said...

What a delightful, enormous yawn you have, Daisy! Just adorable *giggle*! And your curly whiskers are gorgeous!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mo and The Purries said...

my what a big bite you have...
practicing for some extra big Temptations?????

:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dat's the biggest yawn I haf seen, efun bigger than mine. Mum sez when I yawn it looks like I dislocate my jaws like a snake, and she tells Flynn to watch out cuz I mite swallow him.
Eric

Spoon of life said...

This picture is amazing!!!

M.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm...we bet there is some words comin' outta yer mouth! We likes yer curly whiskers!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

Whut are yoo YELLING??? Is it "TRIPPER COME OVER AND PLAY WITH ME?" or "TRIPPER I NEED SUM BUNNYKIKKING!" cuz I think I cood ACHOOOOO! come over and play with yoo all nite if yoo wunted. I reely like win yoo PRAKTISS YER SIRKUSS TRIKS cuz I think I'm a natchurul for the trapeeez aCHHHOOOOOO! or maybe the trampoleeen wichever reqwires LOTS OF ENERGY but I've bin sik do yoo mind putting acHhHHHooooOOOO! on yer kyoot nurses owtfit and coming over to TAKE MY TEMPERCHER????

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't meen to spray yoo with my sneezes!!!!!!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

That's ok, Daisy, we say and do mean things to Casey all the time, mwhahahaha!

Daisy said...

Tripper, if you want I will teach you how to do the Feline Cannonball stunt. But only after you aren't sneezing any more. Because if you sneeze during the stunt, it could be dangerous!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh dear! You look like a lion, Daisy.

Rascal said...

My! What a wide yawn you have. At least I hope it's a yawn. I hope it's not because somebody stepped on your tail.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Are you shouting "I LOVE Skeezix the Cat" from the top of your high wire?
DMM

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wowie, Daisy - that is an awesome yawn. And, what beautiful curly whiskers and eyebrows you have!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Mrs. Sniffles said...

WOW that is a cool picture!

Lux said...

Way cute, Daisy! It looks like you're laughing at a joke!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Big big yamn~~~
I like to do yamn, too.
Next time we could make a yamn picture group.

Anonymous said...

You have a big mouth, Daisy!;)
Great photo!!

A purry hug for you and Pixie from the Dutch Curly Cats (and the longhairs and the straigh hairs :)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Ditto just about everything everyone else has said . . .

How does your mommie capture such wonderful moments? We are envious because our photographer has a camera that takes way too long to focus.

~J&B

The M's said...

Wow, you must be practicing your lion act for the circus.

The Cat Realm said...

We had to come back and see it again!
This picture is THE winner!

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a cute yawn!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy I love your pretty toothies. I used to have those too and those whiskers of yours are adorable. Thanks for coming to see my ONE whisker today:)
Purrrs to Pixie for me..we whisherless girls have to stick together:)

Tara said...

Look at that mouth! Very impressive.
Tara

Karen Jo said...

What a big yawn! I love your curly whiskers and eyebrows.

lordjaders said...

I have seen that look beforrre on a pit viparrr with rrrrattles! Or arrre you singing the lead frrrom the Operra "Cats?"

"Memorrries...la da Dah..dah da dee...dee...

p.s. I wanted to comment on the Thurrrday clothes--cute but it wouldn't open forrr my bean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails