Sunday, August 26, 2007

A "D" in Scattergories!

I was tagged by my friend Jazper for the Scattergories Meme! RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made-up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

I was also just tagged by Meeyauw a for a Scattergories Meme. Since it is almost the same, I hope this will still count!

What is your name? Daisy
4 letter word: Dirt
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
TV Show: Dora the Explorer
City: Denver
Boy Name: Dexter
Girl Name: Dottie
Alcoholic Drink: Daiquiri (I will say Bananer Daiquiri for Pixie)
Occupation: Doctor Daisy
Something you wear: Denim
Celebrity: David Duchovny
Food: Doughnuts
Something found in a bathroom: Dirt (is it wrong of me to give this answer?)
Reason for being late: Dog ate my homework
Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck
Something You Shout: Doodoo-head!

I am going to tag anybody who wants to play! Try it!
Share/Bookmark

16 Notes for Daisy:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

eggsellent answers daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got a PINK bakpak to take to skook with me!!! And Mao sez I git to ride the short bus!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this looks like a hard one! You did a very good job, though, Daisy.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Delightful =:3
~Fiona Bun

Scout said...

go see the lizzerd that mommy tamed at my site.

Anonymous said...

That was a good one Daisy.

Anonymous said...

That was a good one Daisy.

Lux said...

I know *I often shout "Doodoo-head!" :)

Karen Jo said...

That looks like a very fun meme. You gave excellent answers. I would like to try it, but I think it would be hard to find all those things that begin with a K. I think I will work on it, though.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy this is a fun meme...I did one like it today too:)
I have a note from Gretchen for you:
Do me a favor. I've been having trouble getting onto Daisy's site for the past two days. My computer locks up when she loads. Would you tell her for me that I miss chatting with her and I'm not ignoring her. I hope the matter resolves itself soon.

Hope her new PC becomes more kitty paw furrrrendly soon:)

Daisy said...

Thanks for the message Miss Peach!

Andree said...

Daisy is really pondering her responses in that photo! Cool!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

What a great game Daisy! Ummm, Zed Monster would have trouble finding something in the bathroom with the Letter Z... hmmm. Maybe we may play if our human lets us! We love this game!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha, you sed doodoohead.......

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Excellent answers~!!!
I am still thinking of mine...

Unknown said...

He, he, he - those were great answers Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails