Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Godzilla Attacks... ME!

Here I am watching Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla. I am not scairt of Godzilla anymore now that I am a big cat. Because Godzilla is just like a big lizard. And I am a Lizard Hunter. Do not mess with me, Godzilla. See, he ranned away from me. Hahahahaha! When I turned my back on Godzilla, I noticed a very warm sensation on my back...
And LOOK! Godzilla is electrified! OK, now I am just a little bit scairt.
He is wrecking all of Tokyo!!! Godzilla, you are BAD! Everybody, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Monica said...

Watch out, Daisy! He's coming to get you...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Godzilla is very big~!!! Daisy you are so brave~!!!! I can see you don't afraid of Godzilla at all and don't pay attention to his attack. You are so cool~!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I have seen lizards but I have never seen anything quite as big as Godzilla. You are so brave!

Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are very brave, Daisy! You also have a very big TV to watch - you are a very lucky cat!

Anonymous said...

Hunt him down Daisy! Only superhero Daisy can save us from Godzilla!

Superhero Daisy - hmmm, have you got a superhero costume Daisy? :)

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy your brave the second photo was alittle scary.

Poppy Q said...

Daisy - fantastic!! Imagine how long it would take you to eat godzilla.

Dma said...

Uh Daisy- you may be the greatest lizard hunter I know of, but you should probably learn not to turn your back on Godzilla. Just a helpful suggestion.

The Furry Kids said...

You are very brave to stand up to Godzilla like that. I think my Daddy would love your big TV.

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Godzilla is very bad. He is quite destructive and wild.

We are really impressed that you are not afraid of him.

Happy Day Daisykins

~~Caesar

LZ said...

Daisy you are really brave trying to protect those people! I don't know if hunting THAT lizard is a good idea, I think the ones in your back yard are better.

Kaze

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, you are so brave Daisy! That is one big lizard!
Tara

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i think i am scarit of that big lizzard. you were furry brave to get so close to it! wow.

smiles, auntie bee

Dobby said...

That is a giant lizard! You are very brave! Maybe you should lure Godzilla to meet Peeping/Stalking Tom! He could probably take care of that little problem for you right quick.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh, you just made that up that you are scared! You are a big lizard hunter, remember? You would get that little thing in no time! I know you would!
Karl

Anonymous said...

That Godzilla guy sure is scary. You are very brave to face him down.

We have tagged you for a meme Daisy. Visit our blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, look at you scaring off Godzilla. I'm sure he went on that rampage only because he didn't know you were still watching!

Anonymous said...

A lizard's a lizard, Daisy... just rip his tail off like you'd do to George.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aaaaaagh, Godzilla is humungus! Yoor so brave Daisy, we prolly wooda rund away. Yup, yoo need a sooper hero costoom...Daring Daisy!

Around Your Wrist said...

do you know how to eat a lizard as big as godzilla?

one bite at a time! (mol...mom thinks that's really funny!)

you certainly show the rest of us how it's done!

Sasha said...

Daisy, you can't fool me, you don't look scared! Your tail isn't bristled up.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo are vary vary vary vary brave to to mano y mano with Godzilla. But don't werry: I'll protekt yoo frum him!!! Well, until he starts knokking down bildings. Then we'll just have to both run fer owr lifes!

Mr. Hendrix said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you're very brave to not be scared of godzilla. he is a huge lizard. at least peeping tom doesn't destroy florida like godzilla did tokyo. the electric godzilla reminds me of storms and i'm scared of storms.

Boy said...

daisy, you're so bwave to stand so near godziwwa!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are very brave to be that close to Godzilla! I am scairt just looking at the pictures!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I see you are directing all the people where to run for safety.

You do amaze us, Daisy with all your talents!

~ Sara

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

He is almost life size on that big tv! I bet his tail would fall off if you "played" with it!

me and cats said...

lOL!!!!



If my cat saw that, he would be yelling. True.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are so brave Daisy! You go get that big mean lizard!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my goodness, that's really scairty!

Karen Jo said...

You are very brave, Daisy. Even if you aren't scared of Godzilla, I think you have learned not to turn your back on him.

Deb said...

Awe Daisy! You look so damn cute---I wish I wasn't allergic to you. Do you have 'danderoff' spray so I can hang out with ya? I got some great movies, like Tom & Jerry, Garfield as well as The Lion King. Whaddya' say?

zevo hussein calamari said...

wow... you are brave.. did you bite his ankle?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

don't be scared Daisy!!!! You are far too clever, you can surely outwit the evil godzilla!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Daisy, if you do "fancy paws" Godzilla will be so charmed that he won't get you (that's if you learned to do "fancy paws" already). Come back for a tutorial anytime! Catnip kisses, Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Parker said...

You know the running trick! He can't get you!
Now Mommy has that song stuck in my head! Hee!

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy! you are so very very brave!

Ivan from WMD said...

Holy mackerel, my mom HUNTS with someone named Godzilla!! I had no idea at all it was a giant lizard! No wonder Mom comes home all crabilated.

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Daisy! You are furry furry brave. And lizzards sure are rude! I don't think it's nice of Godzilla to try to elecktrify you or to wreck Tokyo! He really needs to learn some manners, don't he? BAD LIZZARD, BAD LIZZARD!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

DK & The Fluffies said...

WOW - a battle with Godzilla!

Peach Man said...

I think you had better go to Tokyo and save everybuddy from Godzilla! Also I meant to tell you yesterday that I really like your NOMSS friends, they sound super cool!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, have you read Gavin De Becker's book, The Gift of Scairt? He would tell you that sometimes your scairt is a gift from your intuition telling you very important warnings about things that are not nice and would not be good for you. Like Godzillas.

You can donate the $19.95 we just saved you to Mommie's cat shelter, 'kay?

Unknown said...

That is terrifying, Daisy. You are a very brave kitty.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, I believe that Godzilla must be the rudest lizard of them ALL. Be very careful with him, because he is so big. But you are a brave kitty, so courageous, so I know you will handle him wisely -- you might even need to put the bitey on him!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We don't like dat big leezard. You are furry brave.

Hot(M)BC said...

I's runnin NOW!
::run run run run::

JT said...

Be careful, Daisy! Maybe you should be running for your life too!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you and your mommie are always so creative with your blog topics. But we don't know about that big screen Godzilla. You must be very brave.

~J&B

Gretchen said...

Woah! That's a lizzard! Be very careful around him Daisy. He looks dangerous.

Anita said...

Oh no!!! Defend you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails