Ariel tagged me for her new Meme about The Five Things That Changed Your Life! And I was also tagged by Bounce! I have been thinking about this, and here are my five things:
- The most important thing that changed my life was when my Mommie adopted me. She got me from a breeder of Devon Rex cats. I am very lucky to have a good home and a happy life. Many cats do not even have a home. (The picture above is me at 6 months old!)
- The next life-changing event was when I learned about Catster. Because that is where I first met Skeezix. And from there, I learned that Skeezix had his own blog. And then I started my very own blog back in December of 2006. I have learned a lot about blogging from my special friend Skeezix. He is my hero.
- Then, I had surgery for bladder stones in January. This changed my life, but not in a good way. Because now I must eat prescription food called Hills X/D every day! But I still get to have treats sometimes.
- Learning that fashion can be fun! Ever since I learned this, I have had a very wonderful time modeling beautiful fashions for cats.
- Getting my very own pet Sea Monkeys. I am learning a lot about responsibility. Because I must give my pet Monkeys food, and aerate their habitat, and make sure they are not sick. Pets sure are a lot of work! Here is what my Sea Monkeys look like today. My pets do not enjoy having their picture taken. They are still babies.
This was a very fun Meme! I am tagging every cat who wants to play along!