Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Middle Name Meme


I was tagged by sweet Ariel and by my new friend Storm (the Furry Fighter) for the Middle Name Meme. Here is how it works:
  1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
  2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
  4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)
I do not have a real middle name. Since my whole name is Daisy the Curly Cat, I am going to use the name Curly:

C = CUTE
Maybe it is Wrong of me to say I am cute. But I said it anyway.

U = UP
I love getting up high on things. Climbing is very fun! If I want to get somewhere high that I cannot get to by myself, I cry and cry and cry and cry and cry until I get picked up.

R = REX
Many of you know that I am a Devon Rex cat. This means my fur is curly. The CFA Breed Standard for the Devon Rex breed says "...
a rippled wave effect should be apparent when the coat is smoothed with one's hand. The wave is most evident where the coat is the longest, on the body and tail." My fur feels very soft, but it is not shiny.

L = LIZARDS!!!!
I love lizards. They are good to hunt, to study, and to eat.

Y = YOUNG
I am only three. Years.

Now I am supposed to tag five others. But I do not know who has a middle name. I would like to tag every cat who would like to play this game.

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww, good middle name of you, Daisy.
Yeah, you certainly cute. I have no doubt.
And I think the most cutest part is, " I cannot get to by myself, I cry and cry and cry and cry and cry until I get picked up", that is so so so cute~!!!!

Of course, I think the lizards you mean is polite lizards~!

Yes, you are really young, it is good to be young.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cute - you are VERY cute honey! very very cute...

smiles, auntie bee

Sarge Charlie said...

how smart you are also, and you have a nice wardrobe

Unknown said...

Daisy, those are furry good words to describe you! To bad there wasn't an M or F in your middle name, then you could have put Fashion Model : )

Anonymous said...

Wow! We are the same age!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy those are fabulous descriptions of you xxx you ARE cute and there is nothing wrong with admitting that! x

Anonymous said...

I think you are totally right about your words Daisy the CURLY cat! :)
You are Cute. Most cats like getting Up high on things, especially Rex cats. I never read and saw so much about Lizard as at your place. 3 is Young!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Daisy... you havea very cool middle name..

Kitikata-san said...

I love that you have a middle name! I like what you said about U. Up is always good.

Boy said...

That's a good one!
And I wike your curwy fur a wot!
Hmm...I wonder if I go for a perm, would I be able to get nice fur wike yours?

The Furry Fighter said...

you are very cute! you are allowed to say it :)
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails