My friend Adan tagged me for a Meme called 10 Things I Hate. Well, hate is a very strong word. So I will call my list 10 Things I Really, Really Do Not Like. Here I go:
- I do not like rude lizards.
- And I especially do not like GIANT rude lizards like Godzilla.
- Loud noises are bad. Some bad noise makers are the telephone, the doorbell, the vacuum cleaner, lawn mowers, and very loud music. Even a doorbell noise on TV makes me mad.
- I do not like when the monkey George Jr. tries to whisper evil things in my ear. Because sometimes I listen!!! And I would not want to do the evil that he tells me to do.
- I do not like mean people. Nice people are better.
- I do not like going to the V-E-T. This means I do not want to get stabbed with a needle, have my potty stolen, or have them see my skeleton! My skeleton is private. That's why it lives on the inside.
- I very much do not like that my sister Pixie is sick. Cardiomyopathy is a BAD thing.
- I do not like to wear things on my feets. Even cute bunny slippers.
- It is very bad when the Temptations bag is empty.
- I do not like when my photos do not come out good because I forgot to look at the camera: Or the picture is blurry: Or not framed properly and blurry too:
Even though I do not like bad things, there are many many more good things than bad things. This means I am happy almost all the time.