Monday, August 13, 2007

Movie Monday: Love Bites

Here is my newest video. It is called Love Bites. Even though I love my Mommie, sometimes I just cannot stop myself from giving the bitey. I guess I am kind of a bad cat.


If the YouTube version is not loading, you can click here to see the movie.
Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, the Claws are scary, but the Bitey looks like Love to me! Your ears are great too. We love your new video!

Thank you for your comment to me Daisy. Zed acts like he is more important. And I am older than he is, little brothers are sometimes not considerate!

Happy Happy Monday

Braum Kitty... and not Zed Monster, and those other Bad Kitty Cats too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, I'm very impressed that you are allowed to put the bitey on your mom! I get sprayed with the evil water bottle when I put the bitey on mom or dad. Like you, I don't break the skin, and they are just love bites, but my humans don't like it when I do it.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear lovely Daisy,
Adan bites me everyday, but the reason I think this acting is love is because, sometimes, cat will bite cat, just a little bit bite means: pay attention. That means, Adan thinks that I am same species as he does.
And as long as Adan thinks I am a cat, too. I feel very very sweet.

You know,your acting to your mommy, really just like Adan doing to me~! And I always feel that is very sweet thing in the world.

You are so sweet~!
I believe your momma feel the same way.

Christine and FAZ said...

Sometimes you have to do the bitey on the humans - it shows them who's boss. I bit my humans several times before I went into space so they behaved whilst I was away. FAZ

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh dear! I thought Pepper loves to bite but you are more of a biter than Pepper! Biting is OK, as long as it doesnt hurt your mommy. Pepper gets screamed at if she bites too hard, so she tries her best to be gentle.

Parker said...

That's a lot of bites! Maybe your Mommy just tastes good!

Poppy Q said...

Whats a cat to do? That nice tasting mommie keeps coming back for more. Just for the record - I have never bitten anyone!!

Karen said...

Wow I do that to mommy to but she gets mad when I do that

Anonymous said...

Daisy darling those were pretty gentle love bites, and I can't be sure on this, but when I pet my kitties just right they grab me and give me the love bite too...specially under the chin, the tummy, and just the right spot behind the ear. I'd say your mama knows just how to make you really really happy! Life is good!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yeah, those are love bites. When I was a middle ages kitty and a young kitty I used to love to bite but really i would just lay my teeths on mommie. Prinnie never bites.

headbutts, Caesar

Skeezix the Cat said...

Win I watched yer moovey, I kinda preetended like yoo were putting the bitey on ME!!!! And I liked it!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i do that to mommie sometimes too, she says i'm turning into a tiger. to stop me she grabs me and plants a kiss and mt lips to tame the tiger in me

Anonymous said...

Outch!
I never bite my humans but i love to scratch my male human.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, no one as cute as you could be a bad kitty. I bite my mommy to when she pets me sometimes. - Miles

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is a very good movie. I put the bitey on my mom too. Mom just needs to realize that sometimes I don't want to be petted!

Your friend,
Trixie

Anonymous said...

You use my method of "tenderizing" the skin. Lick to tenderize, then BITE to do the damage!

Dma said...

I think you're being too hard on yourself Daisy. Clearly your mom is tempting you to bite. And you show your will power at the end of the movie by just resisting the temptation any longer...

zevo hussein calamari said...

i make a living biting people....nubi likes to bite our pet human every day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I love to put the bitey on mom too yet sometimes I'm rough and draw blood.I tagged you for a Meme I hope you play please go to my blog and see.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh honey, don't bite mommie. you wouldn't want mommie to bite you, would you? be a nice girl for auntie bee. kiss kiss...

smiles, auntie bee

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ha, Sadie and I don't bite, well, hardly effer. Zippy likes to put da bitey on mom when she's getting paw massages. Not hard and mom ushooally laffs at her when she does it. She will bite dad furry hard sometimes when dey is playing, dat's when da game is over. Yoor biteys is good love bites!

The Furry Kids said...

You are not a bad kitty. Those were definitely love bites. And if your Mommie was mad, she wouldn't have kept petting you. Well, at least that's what happens at our house when a certain grey cat gets carried away.

Love,
Tazo

Sarge Charlie said...

No you are not bad, the sea monkeys made your do it, oh, do you have any empty space on your dance card?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, now you have us wanting to nibble on our mommie's hand! You are such a beautiful girl! It looks like your beautiful furs is very easy to manage.

Lilly and Laila

Shaggy and Scout said...

You looked a little bit fierce with you ears back in part of that movie.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look so vishus in that photo of you at the beginning. I am not sure I can watch!

Mungo N Teazer (and the Firecat too!!!) said...

Daisy, we agree. Dose wuz luv bites and yur momma definootely wanted it. She kep rubbin you jest rite fur more.

We do biteys on ankles, an our momma only squeaks iffen we get too ouchie. Den we get nail clips if dat happens. We also liketa bitey on sleepin ankles ta wake up our beenz!

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy, this is SO exciting! I always knew it - we must be SOMEHOW related...
I use the exact same biting technique, ups, sorry, love-biting technique with the staff! Maybe engage a LITTLE bit more of the claws...
Very sweet to see you in a video!
Anastasia

Snoskred said...

Daisy! Mommies aren't cat food! :)

Snoskred
http://www.snoskred.org/

Jimmy Joe said...

I like the way you use your strong paws to keep you Momma from takin' her yummy hand away. You are a very focused, determined cat. You could be a business executive, Daisy, since you aren't afraid to bite the hand that feeds you!!! But you already have a bunch of careers to keep track of, I know.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Curly will be great :)

Tyler said...

Hi Daisy,
I saw your movie. I wonder if biting is a girl thing. Both of my sisters Kali and Cookie might try to bite mommie while she pet them, well, if she'd let 'em.

I would never want to do that. My reputation of being Mr. Sweetiepie would be ruined.

Cafe Cats said...

Samantha and Bebe were never nibblers, but Virgil used to be, and L.K. put the bitey on me the other day. I think she was just super happy to see me, but I will say it startled me!

You're a sweetheart, Daisy.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, those are just little love nibbles : ) At least you don't break the skin or anything. I don't know why, but I have never given the bitey to anyone, I just don't have the desire to. Do you ever put the bitey on Pixie?

sammawow said...

Those must have been Love Bites because you still got some nice chin scritchies!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Samantha & Mom said...

Great Movie Daisy!! We could tell they was just love bites and not real hard bites right? Your Mom is very nice to let you put the bitey on her. Great sport Daisy's Mom!
Your FL furiends,

MaoMao said...

Yuppers, those are deffinitely love bites! My sistur Dorydoo does the same thing to Momma, and Momma lets her -- Dory nefur breaks Momma's skin, nefur efun comes close, she just loves to nibble and nibble. Momma read somewhere that love biteys are a furry strong eckspreshun of love from a kitty to a hooman, so that makes Momma feel real honored.

Loved yur movie, Daisy! You made Momma say SQUEE and you reminded her so much of Dorydoo, doin' those love biteys!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable movie! Daisy, you're a little nibbly lovebug like my sister, Dorydoo. She does exactly the same thing to Momma -- nibble, nibble, nibble.

I don't nibble, but I kiss. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Mom calls me her Kissyfaced Cat!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Daisy said...

I think I need to learn how to kiss instead of bite!

The Furry Fighter said...

me thinks you have your meowmie well and truly under your spell! :)
such stunning eyes!
xxx

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh you do love bites so well. I don't do the bitey on mommys but shhhhhhh I've seen mommy do the bitey on Shadow and Molly. Just on the necks though - like my mommy cats did to mes.

Poppy said...

Hi Daisy! I don't think you are a bad cat at all. Sometimes my sissy Clover puts the bitey on Mommy and Daddy, but it is only because she is "overstimulated," not because she's bad. That's what they say, anyway. Instead of biting me, she puts the smack down on me. She uses her little white paw to smack me upside the head. It's only if I'm being very annoying though. :)
Poppy

Unknown said...

Oh, Daisy, I just look up to you so much. I am pretty good at giving My lady the bitey, too, but nowhere near as good as you are. You are my mentor, Daisy.

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, all of us here at the Forty Paws have thoroughly examined this video with our poodin forensics team and have come to the definitive conclusion that this is "Petting Induced Aggression" and you are not to blame. If your Mommie hadn't been petting you, you would not have bit her. There. You are NOT a bad cat.

Luf, Us

Pee Sss. Our bill is in da mail.

Mosaic Cats said...

We love your movies, Daisy.
Now you've got us (and lots of other kitties) thinking about biters vs. non-biters. Wonder if it's an age thing? Willie and Bianca never bite. Sadie and Annie bite often. Hmmmmmm....

Just Ducky said...

I do the same thing. Mum is giving me scritches and I give her a bitey!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

What a great movie, Daisy! Your mommy keeps coming back from more, doesn't she? Even her hand looks red from all your love biteys.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

DAISY WE HAVE SUMTHING IN COMMUN CUZ I DO THE BITEY, TOO! IT'S HARD TO BUNNYKIK THE PEEPUL, SO I PUT THE BITEY ON THEM INSTED BUT THEY DON'T LIKE IT VARY MUCH AND THE LADEY THUNKS ME ON THE NOZE WITH HER FINGER WIN I DO IT AND SHE SEZ TRIPPER NO! WICH ARE TWO WERDS I NEVER LIKE TO HEER AND SO MY QWESCHUN IS HOW DO YOO GIT THE LADEY TO LIKE GITTING THE BITEY????? I DON'T DRAW TOOOO MUCH BLUD WIN I DO IT, AND SUMTIMES I HOLD HER HAND STILL WITH MY KLAWS WIN I DO IT AND THAT CAWZES A LITTUL BLUD, TOO, BUT NOT VARY MUCH I MEEN NOT LIKE A MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRALE GUSHER OF BLUD.

Daisy said...

Oh Tripper, my Mommie does not like the bitey. She always says "Daisy, NO NO!" But I never stop. Then she tries to scruff me. But while I am being scruffed, I open my big mouth even wider! And my eyes get all googly!

But I do not usually make (very much) blood come out.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awwww, your love bite-ys are so adorable! I'm sure you just do that to give your mommy a thorough grooming (and subconsciously show her who's boss....of course!).

I love to give my lil love nips too, just to show her who's boss AND to tell her "hurry up and give me da scritchies!!"

~Casey

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooh Daisy - you is a furry bad, bad, gurl! (that's hot!)

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, Daisy, those are some pretty giant bites! But I bet your mom tastes good and that's why you can't help it.

Lux said...

Daisy, I'm starting to wonder if you're not related to Ninna somehow! She does that exact same thing to Mom; Dad tells Mom to stop "tempting" her but she never does.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Your bites look pretty gentle... polite. I haven't mastered the art of polite biting. I just hoe in! I do the thing that you did towards the end, where you wrap your paws around your mum's hand, get a good grip, and launch into a BIG bitey! I didn't pick you for a Def Leppard fan, either. Rock on, Daisy!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy
u bite da hand da feedz u an givz u scritchez?
i dunno... but i wuz laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

Daisy your to sweet to be a bad cat, besides, bad cats would draw blood!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Uh oh! You gotta be careful with those biteys Daisy! Sometimes when I'm grooming my OTW's nose I get carried away and start 'licking with fangs' and my OTW yells owch!! And then...SHE BITES MY NOSE BACK!!!!!!!! (ok, gently...but still....)

The Furry Fighter said...

hi daisy - I've tagged you for Middle name MeMe :)
check my blog
xxx

Anonymous said...

You were just giving little affectionate nibbles, Daisy. Humans really do like that kind of thing as long as you don't draw blood.

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

What a face on Daisy, between chewings. I love the tongue out then the glazed look. >;-)

Meowers from Missouri said...

then your mom should just stop being so delicious--it's not like you can help it, or anything! i puts the bitey on my mom's chin whenefur i gets the chance--i mean, i takes a whole mouffull!

--your friend, edmund

Anonymous said...

Your Mommie is a soooo much better moviemaker than I am, Daisy! :) Maybe she can come over one time to make videos of our cats!! :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

No bitey can be THAT bad if it comes with a Def Leppard soundtrack, right?

Besides, you follow your bitey with kisses like I do.

DMM

Jaya said...

That GIANT Mommie hand is very brave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails