Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

This is a comic about what can happen if you take too much catnip. You know you have had too much catnip when you get the googly eyes.


I hope this was a catnip hallucination. Because if the monkeys George and George Jr. can really steal my food and my toys, they are very BAD monkeys. And I am a little bit scairt of them.

Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! You were really enjoying that catnip! I hope the monkeys didn't steal your food or toys.

Christine and FAZ said...

I think this has put me off cat nip for life (well maybe just a week). FAZ

Anonymous said...

You can take them Daisy! Those monekys are toast. And that last photo is the MOST adorably catnip stoned happy kitty picture I have ever seen. It deserves to be framed. You are just hilarious!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, yeah, the magic of the nip!

Poppy Q said...

Boy, that scared my mum. she has put the catnip up high and only let me have a little bit.

Those monkeys would freak me out too!

Anonymous said...

I thinkt the monkeys just want to play with you Daisy. They look very friendly. Perhaps they guard your food so that no one else can steal it? Just ask them.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey at least the sea monkeys didn't take your foods and toys. whew! that's good. funny little girl!!!

smiles, auntie bee

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Daisy, you looks sooooo happys in that last picture. I knows you can defeats the monkeys if needs be.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehe, I go all crazy like that too. I'm hopin' real hard that the monkeys doing bad things were only a nip hallucination...coz I'd be scared too if my toys on me like that!!!

~Marie

The Meezers or Billy said...

great sunday comic - now, if you SEA MONKEYS steal your foods, you is in real trouble

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, your comic shows very true effect. I am simply crazy like you as well.

Forty Paws said...

That must've been some trip!

Luf, Us

Sarge Charlie said...

Now Daisy, it appears to the Old Sarge that you are zoning out, stay sharp lady, you have to take care of the sea monkeys.....

Anonymous said...

Daisy those would be very naughty monkeys. I think you can never tell with monkeys though what will happen.

Jimmy Joe said...

Yeah, man, the nip puts you in a seriously different state of mind. I've got my own Catnip Plant now!!! I don't think the monkeys will dare take over your stuff, Daisy, since you have some great crazy eye skills, but in a worse-case scenario: maybe you can ask Tripper the PSK to bunny-kick them around a little bit for you.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Lol...Cute Comic.

Also Adam's # is 597964 he's also
Cat Of The Week.

Tara said...

I hope that was an hallucination! I'd be made if some monkey took my food!
Tara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Whoa! Nip halusinashun! Yup, definitly. Dem monkees wood not dare to steal yoor toys and food...wood dey?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - you gots to watch yer back wif them monkeez!

Karen Jo said...

I think it was just a nip hallucination. I don't think those monkeys would really steal your food or toys. They might want to play with your toys, though.

Ramses said...

Wow, that really was some powerful 'nip!

Poppy said...

I like nip too...does that mean I'm part cat?

Poppy

Laura said...

Daisy, we just realized that you and ML are both Aquarians with birthdays exactly one week apart.
That explains a lot to us about you.
Your Mosaic Cat friends

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Daisy's nipped out, Daisy's nipped out! I really hope it's a nip-lucination, too, and that them monkeys really aren't tryin' to steal yur food and toys!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Around Your Wrist said...

you're tripping, girl!

Sweet 16s is having a family reunion next weekend (8/17-19). Please come!

Lux said...

O Daisy, you make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh... 'nip!! I just love the stuff. Such an adorable comic, Daisy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Samantha & Mom said...

Great comic Daisy! We hope it was a hallucination, we are scared of monkeys. It was such fun seeing you at the party last night. We had lots of fun.
Your FL furiends,

Victor Tabbycat said...

"Too much catnip" - I don't unnerstand these words, Daisy.

Lavender said...

Hi Daisy! Thanks for stopping by our place (and not eating us little birdies)!! My two kitties really enjoy a bit o' nip too, but I knew they were getting way too into it when they put a beaded curtain up in the cat door! LOL
I just love your ears, youre so CUTE!!

The Furry Fighter said...

my bro and i are some of the few cats that don't get off our bonces with catnip. shame! :(
x

Gretchen said...

Funny, funny, funny. I've sworn off catnip for awhile.

hugs G

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you make me laugh so hard! That was quite the nip trip. Please be careful or we will have to have an intervention!

sammawow said...

Wow, that is some incredible nip there! We love our nip but we've never had hallucinations!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Cat Realm said...

Very nice comic!
We think you should be scared of George and George Jr. Oh yes. Because they are WAY scary!
We are having a birthday party for our nomss friend Lucas. His birthday is Monday and he will be two years old!
Please come over AND bring your nomss friend with you!!!
Karl and Anastasia

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, yoo look like a tabby like me

Skeezix the Cat said...

If George and George Jr steel yer food and toys, let me know and I'll beet them up! I'll try to lern sum munkey fiting tips frum my munkey.

Boy said...

Hold off the kitty cwack for a while Daisy, if you're starting to have hawwucinations!

Unknown said...

Oh what a great Comic Daisy. We would be scared too. It must be excellent Nip!

Happy Monday to you and Pixie!

Zed Monster and those Bad Kitty Cats

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Daisy, we're catching up from not being allowed on the computer all weekend and we LOVE your comic book from Sunday. You look really nipped out for sure. Great comic book!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Related Posts with Thumbnails