Friday, August 10, 2007

My Nose Twin!

George and the Crew have issued a challenge to find a cat who is our nose twin. And guess who my nose twin is? The very beautiful Zippy! See, she is a calico cat like me, and she has a white blaze on her nose, just like me. I am very glad that Zippy is my nose twin, because she drove a car once. Even though she had a little crash. I wish I knew how to drive a car.


Share/Bookmark

12 Notes for Daisy:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Nose twin?!? Gosh ... I must have tons of 'em, 'cuz my nose leather is completely black. In fact, Feline American Cocoa Puff's is totally black, too!
DMM

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh she IS your nose twin! how sweet! and i am furry sure you could drive a car if you tried really hard...

smiles, auntie bee

(i wonder who my nose twin is?)

Tyler said...

Yes Daisy, I see the similarity. Good job.

Lux said...

There is indeed a great similarity between your noses!

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute nose shots and very twiney!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Yeah, you 2 's nose look did similar~!!

Karen Jo said...

You found a great nose twin, Daisy. I love the pictures.

Christine and FAZ said...

You both have very cute noses. FAZ

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

It is nice to have a doppelganger isn't it. I am too skinny to have a twin....maybe my Fluffhead Amber could be my twin:)
I like your yellow hoodie...you are very lucky to have your nine lives left....I am living my last one....but boy oh boy what a life it is!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
lovepeach

The Crew said...

Great job on finding your nose twin. You & Zippy look a lot alike with very similar coloring.

Gretchen said...

Nose twin. Hmmm. I've seen a lot lately...twins of my nose, I'll have to go get pictures of them. Thanks, Daisy...that'll be a fun project.

hugs...G

Unknown said...

Oh yes, you and Zippy are nose twins - how cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails